🗳️🦃SYS - 11/28/19 - Happy Thanksgiving SYS - Theme: Red Carpet! 🦃

Comments

• basicsaladbasicsalad Registered Users, Member 11 Posts
    edited November 2019
    What's the amount of max looks can you submit without buying tickets? Also, what's the latest hour you can jump in to still have max amount of looks? Thanks! ❤️❤️❤️
  • agrcicagrcic Registered Users, Member 330 Posts
    @basicsalad 14 looks! And I believe if you start within 6 hours of the event starting you should be able to submit all of the looks :)
  • ScarletkkhScarletkkh Registered Users 830 Posts

• ciaraxciarax Registered Users, Member 334 Posts
    So people who start these late can actually do well in them? I submitted looks that have done very well before and it's not going great at all. I'm sticking with starting SYS on time. This one should have been easy since we can use clothing that tends to do better.
    I joined a sys late once (really early saturday morning or late friday night) and somehow finished first, didn’t get the earnables. I actually joined the forum because I was wondering if we actually compete against real life people since it seemed unreal that i got first and turns out we did lol

but idk if starting late works out every time though I’d rather not risk it if i can help it, my theory is if someone starts sys really late they might not be very active or focused + i don’t think TBs would risk starting late for the rewards they think are more precious than a bunch of money 
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts
    edited November 2019
    I had a like boo boo today and I accidentally deleted my kkh app. And my latest saved file was like from a year ago.

So learn from my mistakes dolls, don’t play with you phone while walking because you may slip on a puddle and eat the floor  and back up your game regularly. 😂 😭 

My looks. Kudos to look 9 because I don’t have that many items anymore.  🙌 🙌 

IOS Player 
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    Omg @TrashleyKKH I’m so sorry it happened to you 😟 a couple of years ago I lost a month of progress and I’m still thinking about the items I lost
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    Omg @TrashleyKKH what! The game is supposed to back up through Facebook, how could that have happened? It's my nightmare. I'm so sorry!😢
    iOS
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    I had a like boo boo today and I accidentally deleted my kkh app. And my latest saved file was like from a year ago.

So learn from my mistakes dolls, don’t play with you phone while walking because you may slip on a puddle and eat the floor  and back up your game regularly. 
    omg 😮 I’m so sorry you lost your progress ☹️ that’s horrible! Also I’m glad you’re ok after your fall!

On a related note, how do I back up the game? Do I have to log into Facebook often or something? Or do a manual backup somehow?
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    I mean id LOVE to play on Android so i could be more like yall BUT there are some situations were it makes me happy playing KKH on Facebook!
    Im sory what happened to ya @TrashleyKKH <3
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts
    Thanks for the love @AmandaMKkh @AliBryant
    @rikk and @LovelyEmma

@AliBryant I have no idea what I pressed when I took a tumble. I suspect I might have restarted the game and deleted the app. I manage to pull an old saved version from my gamecenter id. 

@Rikk I am not sure either how to trigger a save either. Hence my predicament. 
    IOS Player 
  • Clair_FlairClair_Flair Registered Users, Member 181 Posts

So learn from my mistakes dolls, don’t play with you phone while walking because you may slip on a puddle and eat the floor  and back up your game regularly. 😂 😭 
    My looks. Kudos to look 9 because I don’t have that many items anymore.  🙌 🙌 

@TrashleyKKH omg😬 hope you are ok after the fall. To loose a year worth of progress is a nightmare🙈
    BTW I once lost my finished qualification essay  3 days before i was supposed to present it to the board of my university (like “the” final essay)..i said oh well to my broken computer and went for a walk😂 so your sense of humor is very close to mine in that situation  🙌🏻🙌🏻 
  • julia19julia19 Registered Users, Member 802 Posts
    This is my top look so far 💙

• jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    @TrashleyKKH omg I am so sorry! We need answers on how to save our files bc now I want to save mine immediately lol. 

@Naimonster right?? I would definitely still be in the anger stage of grief. Not sure I would ever make it to acceptance lol 
  • barbaraKKHbarbaraKKH Registered Users, Member 66 Posts
    Hey dolls has anyone submitted the earnable SYS dress from this week? Has it been scoring well I’m really hesitant☺️
  • FilipaKKHFilipaKKH Registered Users, Member 516 Posts
    @TrashleyKKH that was so unfair, even the simple act of reading what happened to you already feels like a slap in the face. I hope you are okay after your fall! 😥 
    🇵🇹 • no longer a kkh player & not active on the forum • 🏳️‍🌈
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,026 Posts
    I'm so sorry to hear that @TrashleyKKH! I would be devastated! 
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• cntarrcntarr Registered Users, Member 940 Posts
    @TrashleyKKH That’s awful😢😢 How much progress was lost?
  • webrawebra Registered Users 656 Posts
    @TrashleyKKH I’m also so sorry you lost that much! 

My phone backs up KKH to iCloud automatically. I always assumed that it was doing this regularly. I’m just wondering if you had your game set up that way too?
    iOS.  A+++   Since 2015
  • fallonfallon Registered Users, Member 569 Posts

expected more for this appearance 😢
    English is not my first language 🇧🇷
    Android, add me: 

https://www.facebook.com/fallonsalvatorekkh
    Instagram: @fallonkkh
  • icymamiicymami Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    happy holidays everybody!! 
    this is my first post on this new account since I forgot my password and had to create a new one 😬
    Anyways - is there ANYONE out there who could submit a look with the christmas hot cocoa handheld? Ive been trying to find it for at least 3 months and no luck.  I would greatly appreciate it & love you forever! :-)
  • BasakBasak Registered Users, Member 1,215 Posts
    @icymami Hey there! I can submit it for you if you’re on iOS! My next ticket is a few hours later, I can tag you after I submit the look, is it okay? 💞

🌼

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    Daily player on iOS! 
    85 level also A+++
    Instagram gameplay account: basak_kkh
    If you want to be friends, you can add me here: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100039524040997
  • zeekayyzeekayy Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    More looks:

A bit bummed cuz I haven't broken 50 yet this weekend but well, experimenting a lot with my looks (and submitting then half asleep) does come at a cost 🤷‍♀️
    Basak said:
    @icymami Hey there! I can submit it for you if you’re on iOS! My next ticket is a few hours later, I can tag you after I submit the look, is it okay? 💞
    that would be amazing! thank you so much! i’ll be waiting 🤞🏼 
  • SweetstephySweetstephy Registered Users, Member 415 Posts
    @icymami I can submit it for you right now, your on IOS platform? 
    IOS doll 💞

@icymami I can submit it for you right now, your on IOS platform? 
    I am! thank you that would be perfect! I’m voting right now so i’ll be sure to keep my eyes peeled 👀😊
  • SandraFFWSandraFFW Registered Users, Member 41 Posts
    So yeah that’s my T$ group 😒
  • SweetstephySweetstephy Registered Users, Member 415 Posts
    edited November 2019
    @icymami Just submitted it, should be in voting booth in like 45ish minutes❤️

Edit; here’s the look, good luck 🍀 
    IOS doll 💞

@icymami Just submitted it, should be in voting booth in like 45ish minutes❤️

Edit; here’s the look, good luck 🍀 
    thank you queen! I will let you know if I get my hands on it 😍
  • Suri_MaddenSuri_Madden Registered Users, Member 560 Posts
    @TrashleyKKH I’m so sorry to hear that 😟 I hope you are ok, both mentally and physically! I think I’d throw a fit if I lost so much progress 🙄🤯
    ~ iOS player ~