🛍️🦃KK:H Weekend Event - 11/28 Happy Thanksgiving and Black Friday VIP Event🦃

Comments

• thallisathallisa Registered Users 1,384 Posts
    edited November 2019
    @pilirositolam @judi I guess it's an unpopular opinion but I really love this outfit and it ALWAYS scores well for me in SYS. Whether its business, casual or even gowns, the lowest I got was 48 or 49, but almost always it's 50+.

edit: I just noticed that this background (I think??) glitches the back of the coat because it disappeared.. oh well, it's still stunning 🤷🏼‍♀️
  • Ryley1eRyley1e Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    these are my purchases this weekend, and 1000 and something k stars are gone now. 

I bought 6 hairstyles with k stars and 1 with diamonds. 
    3 gowns, 1 coat, the tights. 
    4 pairs of shoes. 
    1 pair of eyes 
    A new nose
    New brows
    2 clutchs
    1 cellphone
    And 3 handheld drinks

And I regret nothing
  • thallisathallisa Registered Users 1,384 Posts
    edited November 2019
    @jhabs i had these two hairstyles and the dress prior to the sale and the curly long hairstyle would definitely be my pick. It's kinda overused now because I feel like everyone got it for diamonds, but it still scores really well in SYS, it's very versatile and imo, it's one of the best hair Glu has added to the game! The other hair is v cute but it's not worth this price and I would never dare to use it in SYS - way too flat. I love the dress and I wear it quite often in my game but every time I used it during in SYS I got mid 40s max. But to be fair, the theme wasn't so obvious and easy because it was either clubbing or Kim's birthday etc. 

• Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    I have time to post all my purchases, finally!

Gown, clutch, earnable hair.

Dress, hair.

Dress, hair, clutch. 

Black coat. 

Outfit, purse, gb hair.

I also bought: silver earrings from the closet, nose dot, new nails, black clutch from tb sale, phone from closet. Also spent an embarassing amount of kstars chasing the gb lips and finally got them!! 
    I'm planning to buy another tb hair and something from the closet, I will need advices 😂
    Android
  • LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    Sorry about that.  I had to do clean up.  A troll openly posted on FB they were out to disrupt the thread for entertainment.  We were being played by some one previously removed For cheating. 
    Lmao who on earth has the time to troll a forum to provide updates to a facebook group about a mobile game?? As if the forum wasn't at least 40% disgruntled players already, I'm dying 😂😂😂
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    @jhabs I would definitely get that black coat because its black and its a good deal.

For dresses, I say go for the big gown, and if you still want to spend more, then the rainbow dress.

As for hairstyles, 2nd does the best in SYS and its my lazy go-to hairstyle when I dont want to search through my messy kloset for matching earrings. 5th is also really nice, goes with all types of outfits and earrings show.
    PM to add
  • Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    Thanks @Rikk 💕 your doll is amazing with that hairstyle!
    Android
  • icymamiicymami Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    While it’s been fun burning through 800+ Kstars in one day; I couldn’t have gotten a luckier pick. I never get items in my weekend boxes 😍
  • alaxbob1965alaxbob1965 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    edited November 2019
  • stacy9491stacy9491 Registered Users, Member 274 Posts
    I am so glad I didn’t go for my usual spot as it was black dye. I LOOOOOOVE these lips 👄 
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Thank you @Chloè_KKH! I’m so excited 😃

@jhabs I love this dress and hair; they score well for me in SYS! The hairstyle is very mod, shiny, and sleek. The nice thing about the cocktail dress is that it goes with lots of colored accessories and both silver and gold. I’ve always loved it with these velvet boots!

Tried to recreate, adding the statue with the next ticket. 
  • Ryley1eRyley1e Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    @stacy9491 your box was awful, I'm happy you got something good!!!
    @Ryley1e thank you! I was bummed to not see the dress. 
  • BasakBasak Registered Users, Member 1,215 Posts
    edited November 2019

Dolls, is there something wrong with my game? Some forum dolls and my friendship status (?) just resetted itself, I don’t know why.

@mikaylachimo 😪

Edit: We figured that out lmao,

🌼

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    Daily player on iOS! 
    85 level also A+++
    Instagram gameplay account: basak_kkh
    If you want to be friends, you can add me here: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100039524040997
  • ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 1,425 Posts

Some of the stuff I bought, 

1: dress, makeup, and bracelet.
    2: dress, necklace, tights, and clutch. 
    3: eyes, top, skirt, and clutch. 
    4: dress. 
    5: dress and handheld.
    6: dress, bracelet and shoes. 

(Got a lot more stuff, maybe I’ll post the rest later) 💕
  • EmCharlotteEmCharlotte Registered Users, Member 686 Posts

Em and James in the festive spirit! 

It’s Sunday December 1 in my part of the world so my partner and I are putting up the Christmas decorations! Our tree will be red, white and silver so not too dissimilar to the one in my dolls house! 🎄
    Let’s be friends - Emmy KKH on FB. I play on iOS 🤍
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    Rikk said:
    KaylaJ said:
    new: jacket, martini, pants, earrings

If it wasn't BF, I def wouldn't have gone to 500 with this hair 
    The vibe this gives me is celebrity makeup artist, at a cool after-hours party 💕💕
    Me doing someone else's makeup

Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • beachespeachesbeachespeaches Registered Users 698 Posts
    I like my new monkey! 🐒 
    My doll's name is Bea!
    iOS player since the release
    Level 99
    #FixTheWine
  • lindz_kayla3711lindz_kayla3711 Registered Users, Member 276 Posts
    So I have only 2 hours to decide whether to buy this top from the store. Maria offered me 8 stars as a luxe goal to get this top that is marked down to 17 K-Stars. So I basically would get it for 9 K-Stars. However, I only have about 15 K-Stars, so is this top worth me buying?
     “Like” if I should buy it. “Dislike” if I shouldn’t buy it. 
    p.s. can anyone help me figure out what this top would even go with? I don’t know how to style this...
    Please help!!

• KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    @lindz_kayla3711 I would deff invest on it. It’s one of my fave tops. It does well for me in sys when it’s casual themes. I usually wear it like this:

• melissakkhmelissakkh Registered Users, Member 1,043 Posts

@jhabs Coincidentally, my favorite hairstyle is the most expensive one. I love everything about it- from the texture- to the way it’s styled. Always scores really well for me ( plus every time I look at it, it just reminds me of @HollySisk ‘s old profile picture 😂💖)  Second one is a must- if you wanna be basic ( which let’s be real, sometimes, we just want to ) that’s the way to do it. I’d skip the third one. Love, love, love the 4th and 5th- so pretty! ( good picks ) I’d say don’t waste your stars on the last one.. but I kinda like it! If you style it the right way- it can look really good! (fashion week vibes )  

Would buy all three dresses! The gown scores really well. And I think we all love a good Versace moment (yellow dress )- @VampireBarbie always kills it with that one. The last dress has a close place in my heart, because of one of the old banner girls- I just loved her. 

I wouldn’t buy the two coats- you can get them from TBs. If you want to splurge then go with the black one. Short dresses can be a miss or hit during SYS, but those ones are sparkly- so they score quite well. The second one is very similar to a SMC dress we have- if you don’t have it then go for it! And lastly.. the clutch that’s way too big and awkward to hold.. I always try to style it, and I always fail. So good luck with that. Overall great picks! 💖 

• lindz_kayla3711lindz_kayla3711 Registered Users, Member 276 Posts
    simoon said:

what do you think of these??? (and should i do the nose job??)
    Which eyes are these?? They look so good!
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    @TheKylie @Ryley1e @thallisa @Naimonster @Rikk @melissakkh thank you all so much for your advice!! I’m especially grateful for the hairstyle advice- even though I love that sleek shiny hair, I really don’t think it’ll be too useful for me! I ended up buying the big curly hair and the other straight hair. I also bought all three short dresses (bc I have no self control), both coats (again, no self control) and the gown lol. Still deciding on that yellow dress, but then I’ll need the yellow shoes, and idk if i wanna go down that rabbit hole😂