Looks 9-11
    Finally broke 50 🎉
  • kadamisiakadamisia Registered Users, Member 1,086 Posts

I'm so in love with this hair 😍
    IOS player
    🦥 English isn't my 1st language 🦥
  • pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    Looks 1-12, just got the hairstyle 👀

I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me: https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarks 🧚🏼‍♀️✨💞
  • Maria2019Maria2019 Registered Users, Member 387 Posts
    Well, I have 3 more looks to submit today and I won't be getting the hair again because I would need just over 50 points for each look including the look I have just entered. My last look was my highest this event at 49 points. I think this is my 3rd week in a row where I couldn't get to the hair.

To be honest, I'm now losing interest in the game and won't be buying K stars during the sale. I'm not a child so I do understand you can't always be #1 in trendsetters but I'm sick of my looks flopping so I can't even get the full points for the earnables. Although I'm not sure if I would have bought K stars anyway because I saw that people didn't get them doubled and when I got some free K stars from videos yesterday they weren't doubled either.
  • Maria2019Maria2019 Registered Users, Member 387 Posts
    edited December 2019
    @LindaVB I love your 11th look! That dress is one of my favourites so I was disappointed when it only got me 34 points.

@thallisa Your doll looks beautiful💜
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    I had a very weak start in this SYS, but my scores have been improving a lot. Now I’ve clawed my way up from #13 to #2, passing 4 early ticket buyers! I’m pleased. I think they’re going to battle it out in the last hour as usual. I hope I can keep a place on the top 5!
  • JabberwoohJabberwooh Registered Users, Member 279 Posts
    jhabs said:
    I get triggered whenever I see the name “Lola” on this forum lol 
    Oh no... Oh god, what did I miss? 😯
    Android player - K star hoarder - Frugal b*tch
    (In-game username: Abbie)

KKH Discord server: 
    https://discord.gg/2ew22AybF9

• ScarletkkhScarletkkh Registered Users 830 Posts

I just cant break into the 50's😂🤦‍♀️
  • ScarletkkhScarletkkh Registered Users 830 Posts

• thallisathallisa Registered Users 1,384 Posts
    @Maria2019 thank you!! 💛💛 When I saw spoilers I didn't think this hairstyle would look good on purple hair color bc of highlights but I love it ☺️ 
  • ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 1,425 Posts

Looks 9 - 12

(I just joined this form and not sure if I’m over posting, or if these pictures/post are enjoyable/helpful to anyone) 
  • ciaraxciarax Registered Users, Member 334 Posts
    is anyone else having trouble updating the rankings? i feel like the scores below me havent updated 
  • ciaraxciarax Registered Users, Member 334 Posts
    ashleyy said:

Looks 9 - 12

(I just joined this form and not sure if I’m over posting, or if these pictures/post are enjoyable/helpful to anyone) 
    i was wondering whether to use to silver gown or now so yeah it helps, thank you! your doll is gorgeous 
  • ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 1,425 Posts
    ciarax said:
    ashleyy said:

Looks 9 - 12

i was wondering whether to use to silver gown or now so yeah it helps, thank you! your doll is gorgeous 
    Thank you so much, and I’m happy I helped 💕
  • Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    Looks 1-12

@TrashleyKKH I'm so sorry about your game and your fall! I really hope glu can help you! 
    Android
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    9-12 looks

Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    I have about 4 ticket buyers 😤 I swear all I wanted was the purse but guess I won’t get it 🙄 my average Has been 50 ugh I hate this!!
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    I love the color gradient and texture of this hair! Feeling ready for a holiday party 😊

• thallisathallisa Registered Users 1,384 Posts
    Looks 10-13

• Silz1217Silz1217 Registered Users 731 Posts
    jhabs said:

A new hair color? 
    So... I went to check on the nursery (cause babies earn hair/eye colors before us) and I remember this color was way more beautiful?? And turn into this strange green. 
    Then decided to check the update thread (current) were @TheKylie posted a screenshot of a npc she found:

I mean... weird right? 
    My baby boy was wearing this emerald green but now I went to the nursery and there is only that olive green color option!! Ugh I love this darker green I want it back!! 
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
  • SarahKKHSarahKKH Registered Users, Member 20 Posts
    Rikk said:
    I love the color gradient and texture of this hair! Feeling ready for a holiday party 😊

I love the colors 😍
    iOS player
  • brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts

Im so glad this hair is earnable cause I love it
    IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
  • AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    @Rikk this hair color with this hair & this shirt is bomb!!
    Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    🇫🇷  French gal ⛵ Avid sailor 🐱 Cat owner 🍣 Sushi lover 🏛️ Museum worker 
  • kayayemkayayem Registered Users, Member 534 Posts
    edited December 2019

So in love with the hair! Along with my doll’s new nose and lips.... feeling so glamorous in the game, while suffering from an upper respiratory infection IRL (not so glamorous).