šŸ›ļøšŸ¦ƒKK:H Weekend Event - 11/28 Happy Thanksgiving and Black Friday VIP EventšŸ¦ƒ

Comments

• AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    Maria offered me 5 luxe goals throughout this weekend, and... I bought them all! One was the house in Seoul.
    Otherwise, even if the Balmain suit and the shoes are really meh, I love the dress and skirt!!

Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    šŸ‡«šŸ‡·Ā  French gal ā›µ Avid sailor šŸ± Cat owner šŸ£ Sushi lover šŸ›ļø Museum workerĀ 
  • ElleOhElleElleOhElle Registered Users, Member 436 Posts
    edited December 2019

Woke up a year older... I thought I was done with my BF purchases, but Iā€™m wondering if I should maybe gift myself a birthday gift.... I do still want those GB lips, but idk if I should risk another 40 kstars šŸ˜ž
    iOS player
    PM me if you would like to add me
  • brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    Ok so here we go...Ā 
    I got the hair, dress, necklace, shoes, lips and phone.

The hair+hair color, earrings, shirt, skirt and phone

Chased the hair, got the bracelet and shoes

And finally, got the hair, clutch and jacket

Iā€™m super happy with everything cause Iā€™ve been saving for this sale since forever and it feels amazing to get some nice things for my kloset. Hope everyone also got some nice deals this BF
    IOS player
    šŸŒø be nice to each other šŸŒø
  • VioletDreamsVioletDreams Registered Users, Member 297 Posts

1000+ k-stars later....
    I really want to get the red over the knee boots because they pair well with the multicolor striped dress but I have 5 k-stars left lmao
    Sage | The Ginger One | Level 47 |Ā Android
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    !!! @VioletDreams do reality shows for the rest of the day to get those boots!! Seriously, those boots are one of the best, if not the best, kloset purchases Iā€™ve ever made (def in the top 5). They dye well, and theyā€™ll be perfect for any winter SYS we have coming up!Ā 
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    @VioletDreams the red velvet boots are a must IMO, they also dye black nicely, so very versatile with any short skirt or dress
    iOS
  • AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    @AliBryant @jhabs after eyeballing these boots for days, I cavedand reading your message

Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    šŸ‡«šŸ‡·Ā  French gal ā›µ Avid sailor šŸ± Cat owner šŸ£ Sushi lover šŸ›ļø Museum workerĀ 
  • evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts
    The glow up upon glow up upon glow up. Aging like fine wine over here.Ā 

A close up of my new looks. My nice ginger different one, and my SYS bright and blonde look lololĀ 

Put a cap on Trendspenders!Ā 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!
    @jhabs @AliBryant As I posted that I was ok with not getting them but after reading your messages now I have no other choice but to grind the rest of the day THANKS GUYSĀ šŸ™„šŸ˜‚
    Ok so I opened my game and checked if I was close to finishing any achievements and it turned out I had 90% on the shoe addict achievement so I bought some kash shoes and earned JUST enough to buy the shoes lol so here we are with fabulous shoes and 0 k-starsĀ āœŒļø

• stirfryedshanastirfryedshana Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    @KalindaKing can you explain to me why on all of the last few collections everytime I take a spin it stops on a good prize, glitches, and then goes to the dye? Iā€™ve had it happen repeatedly. I just decided (stupidly) to take a shot and it landed on the bundle with the butterfly purse, the game froze, and then it landed on the dye. AGAIN.

i just spent money on this game the other day. Why? Idk, Iā€™m an idiot apparently. Iā€™m about to contact Apple and tell them I want a refund tbh. This game is a scam. This is how they treat their customers!
    At the moment, I'm not sure why that's happening, but I can ask the team to check after the weekend.
    Yes please check on it. Because it has happened to me several times now. I canā€™t remember for certain what other collections it happened with because I havenā€™t tried one in awhile because of it but I know for SURE that in the latest collection with the dress and butterfly purse it landed on the bundle, the game froze, and then suddenly it was on the dye.
  • ChloĆØ_KKHChloĆØ_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    Dolls, you have such a bad influence on my stars

Android
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    So, here goes nothing

Dress, bag

Hair, clutch, dress

Hair, martini, earrings, jacket, jeans

Dress, hat

Drss, SYS hair

Call from Maria about a top and the nifty skirt

Coat and bag

The shirt I accidentally purchasedĀ 

Earnable dress, and snakkkkeee, snakkkkee, oh it's a snakkkeeee

Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Soo Maria literally just called me with a Lux Goal for the first time this VIP Event.... And it had to be a really ugly blue purse *sigh*
    Maria... WHY DO U HATE ME??? :'(
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    This is what I bought:
    Hair-Top-Skirt
    Dress-Purse
    Dress-Clutch-Eyes

I spent 750 kstars and I donā€™t know if Iā€™ll buy something moreĀ 
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ā™„ļø

• jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    edited December 2019

This little clutch is one of my favorite purchases from this weekend! I love theĀ way it dyes. Also, I discovered the grey fuzzy coat matches perfectly with the shoes from the work of art kollection!Ā 
  • kadamisiakadamisia Registered Users, Member 1,086 Posts
    And that's what I call shopping! šŸ˜‚

Here are some outfits that I bought:

IOS player
    šŸ¦„ English isn't my 1st language šŸ¦„
  • FilipaKKHFilipaKKH Registered Users, Member 516 Posts
    KaylaJĀ said:

Coat and bag

All your purchases were incredible choices. I particularlyĀ fell in love with this one, it certainly looks beautiful on your doll! šŸ’ž
    šŸ‡µšŸ‡¹ ā€¢ no longer a kkh player & not active on the forum ā€¢ šŸ³ļøā€šŸŒˆ
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    Still debating if I should buy the phone? Or should I stick to the kloset one?

iOSĀ player since June 2018. DM to add.Ā 
    Link to the discord server:Ā https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again:Ā 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -Ā  20 daily videos forĀ everyone.Ā 
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    @yezx they look so similar, that I would opt for the one thatā€™s less than half the price!
  • kadamisiakadamisia Registered Users, Member 1,086 Posts
    edited December 2019
    @yezx I think there is a small difference when it comes to look between those two phones, but the difference in price on the other hand is huge. Although, if you have a lot of Kstars left I would go for the TB one, because it doesn't have these little colorful stones in it, which makes it easier to style. šŸ˜Š
    IOS player
    šŸ¦„ English isn't my 1st language šŸ¦„
    Thanks @rikk and @kadamisia, youā€™re right! I feel like a collecter, so I kinda want the phone just to have it šŸ˜… iā€™ll buy the cheap one and if i still r e a l l y want it, I can always buy it with diamonds šŸ˜Š

Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -Ā  20 daily videos forĀ everyone.Ā 
  • thallisathallisa Registered Users 1,384 Posts
    @yezx it's probably too late for that, but I definitely recommend the TB phone, it sparkles and it dyes WAY better than the closet oneĀ šŸ˜…Ā I always use it when I'm in the mood for a pretty and subtle handheld but I can't find the right clutch orĀ I don't want my doll to hold any drink. I have it dyed in five colours for now becauseĀ I love when it matches the color story of the outfit. Not to mention that the original color is very pretty and versatile too!

• stacy9491stacy9491 Registered Users, Member 274 Posts
    Can someone submit kylieā€™s hair? Itā€™s short went with the flower dress please?
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    My last purchase: this clutchĀ 

Italian iOS player since August 2014 ā™„ļø

thallisa said:
    @yezx it's probably too late for that, but I definitely recommend the TB phone, it sparkles and it dyes WAY better than the closet oneĀ šŸ˜…Ā I always use it when I'm in the mood for a pretty and subtle handheld but I can't find the right clutch orĀ I don't want my doll to hold any drink. I have it dyed in five colours for now becauseĀ I love when it matches the color story of the outfit. Not to mention that the original color is very pretty and versatile too!

Okaaaay iā€™ll buy both šŸ˜‚

• stacy9491stacy9491 Registered Users, Member 274 Posts
    This hair super please!!
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Hey guys I just wanted to send a friendly PSA that the sale ends in a little over three hours! If youā€™ve been waiting for luxe goals from Maria or putting off making final purchases, donā€™t forget itā€™s ending soon!

Iā€™m going to be so broke after this šŸ˜‚ Itā€™s going to take forever to earn the stars back.