🗳️🦃SYS - 11/28/19 - Happy Thanksgiving SYS - Theme: Red Carpet! 🦃

Comments

• yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    edited December 2019
    Soooo I’d like to introduce you to my second doll... My dumbsss forgot you had to do a professional job before gifting, so while I wanted to make sure my new doll had a bonus star for reality shows, I *apparently* started dating her 🙄 Anyway I only started yesterday, so if you see this basic btch coming through in the voting booth, please give her a vote 😅

iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    Syndra x said:
    After a gazillion times of voting thank God I finally saw this hair! But disappointing to see that it's still not purchasable by diamonds 😔 
    This hair has been released for 1 year but why it's still not available to purchase by diamonds? 😭😭😭

The items are only through November 9th currently. It should be available in the next update. With diamond items, it's a year on a monthly update basis, so what was released a year ago by the time the update came out. Not inclusive of what was in that update. Hope I explained that well enough!
    iOS
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    Looks 9-13. I need 40 points on my final look to get the hair. Wish me luck! Got everything crossed!

I play on iOS
  • Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    Syndra x said:
    After a gazillion times of voting thank God I finally saw this hair! But disappointing to see that it's still not purchasable by diamonds 😔 
    This hair has been released for 1 year but why it's still not available to purchase by diamonds? 😭😭😭

The items are only through November 9th currently. It should be available in the next update. With diamond items, it's a year on a monthly update basis, so what was released a year ago by the time the update came out. Not inclusive of what was in that update. Hope I explained that well enough!
    Yes doll you explained it well 🙂 Hopefully in the nexy update! 🙏 Idk why I'm so obsessed with this hair lol 🤣
    ✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    Looks 1 - 10. Those 30s are disappointing

Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • Chelsea.Chelsea. Registered Users 526 Posts
    To the girl who is first place in my TS group. We get it you want the dress you don’t have to continue to waste your money anymore like stop 

IOS Player. Pm to add 💖
  • beachespeachesbeachespeaches Registered Users 698 Posts
    Looks 9 - 12!
    My doll's name is Bea!
    iOS player since the release
    Level 99
    #FixTheWine
  • Clair_FlairClair_Flair Registered Users, Member 181 Posts
    Dolls, can i ask a question? Aside from seeing the obvious TB - how can you figure out if the doll is TB? I was first through out the day, well acquainted with top 3 in my group and their looks and suddenly this happend.

I mean her look is good, but she was not even on the top 3-5 dolls at 12-13 tickets and now she is 42 points ahead? Did she score super good with her looks or what is the deal? 
    🙏🏻 
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Voted for @Rumpelstilzchen on my game 🤩

Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

dpeters said:

Woooooow, you looks deserved better scores!! 
    Gowns supposed to be simple, right? At least i read it here😁 but this sys is unpredictable (aren't they all nowadays?). 
    Hope your last 4 will be better🙌🏻

• SweetstephySweetstephy Registered Users, Member 415 Posts
    @Clair_Flair Today sys event ends, some ticket buyers love to wait till the last day to jump there way to 1st place, or yea maybe she scored good, so it can be hard to tell. But some ticket buyers r sneaky 👀
    IOS doll 💞

• FilipaKKHFilipaKKH Registered Users, Member 516 Posts
    edited December 2019
    @Clair_Flair It depends on how close the top 10 dolls' scores are from each other. Sometimes when I wake up in the morning I notice I'm waaaaayy behind already, in 6th or even 7th place (sometimes even worse). But while I am sleeping my two tickets stack up and I'm able to recover and get to 2nd place easily, I'd only need to score more than 45 in both looks. It's possible she let her tickets stack up while everyone was sending looks already. To know if someone is a TB you'd need to calculate their average score (usually when it's above 55 it's a TB), or you'd need to constantly check your TS group to see if they're sending look after look. If they send 3 looks (or more) during the first 6 hours that doll bought tickets. Hope it's not confusing, mixing Math and English ain't my thing lol
    🇵🇹 • no longer a kkh player & not active on the forum • 🏳️‍🌈
    @Clair_Flair Today sys event ends, some ticket buyers love to wait till the last day to jump there way to 1st place, or yea maybe she scored good, so it can be hard to tell. But some ticket buyers r sneaky 👀
    Thank you for answering. Yeah she could be a sneaky one or a legit  better player, who knows, but oh well....glad I’m not into the dress😂
  • ScarletkkhScarletkkh Registered Users 830 Posts
    edited December 2019

Look 13 got me the final prize🤩. Im currently 3rd. My last ticket will put me back in first but its only available at 22:30. I dont know if im gonna make it till then. Im on maternity leave so I dont have to be up early but im tired😂. 
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    dpeters said:

Woooooow, you looks deserved better scores!! 
    Gowns supposed to be simple, right? At least i read it here😁 but this sys is unpredictable (aren't they all nowadays?). 
    Hope your last 4 will be better🙌🏻

Thank you doll!! Yeah, I was even thinking of bringing my monkey to the red carpet lol best of luck to you too!!!
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • KatinkaeKatinkae Registered Users 845 Posts
    edited December 2019
    This is one of my favorite hairstyles everrr 😍

Player since day 1 🤩 iOS 🇳🇴

📢 ‼️ let us exchange things in our closet we dont like into k stars/diamonds
  • BasakBasak Registered Users, Member 1,215 Posts
    @Scarletkkh Awww, take care of yourself please! Your doll always looks gorgeous so, I’m sure you will end this SYS in top 3. 🙏🏻

🌼

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    Daily player on iOS! 
    85 level also A+++
    Instagram gameplay account: basak_kkh
    If you want to be friends, you can add me here: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100039524040997
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    Omg @Scarletkkh did you have your baby?? 
  • BasakBasak Registered Users, Member 1,215 Posts
    @Scarletkkh Eat well and sleep well. The little one must be so excited to see the mommy! 🥰💞

🌼

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    Daily player on iOS! 
    85 level also A+++
    Instagram gameplay account: basak_kkh
    If you want to be friends, you can add me here: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100039524040997
  • pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    @Scarletkkh that’s really exciting! You’ll be such a great mom ❤️
    I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me: https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarks 🧚🏼‍♀️✨💞
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    @Scarletkkh that is so exciting! I have heard of babies turning around on their own, I am sending positive thoughts to you and the baby! 
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    edited December 2019
    If my doll dies, bury her in this hair 

Also I was in 2-3 but some new ticket buyers have emerged so I'm down to 6thish right now, joy!....
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • SmuckiesSmuckies Registered Users, Member 582 Posts
    #2 was up over everyone by over 150 points and #1 overtook her, it’ll be interesting to see how this plays out, will they reach 1000?? 😊 it’s comical at this point tbh, so I hope to see a fight!
    my scores picked up and I’m hanging on to #5 with one ticket left. There are at least 5 ticket buyers in my group this week. 🤷🏼‍♀️
    iOS player since July 2014 
  • basicsaladbasicsalad Registered Users, Member 11 Posts
    I feel really bad because I thought this dress looks nice, turns out it isn't well liked. Now I'm not feeling confident on getting the hair.. 😓

Any dress suggestions that always gets you 50? 😭😭

• Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    @basicsalad the blue gown dyed in champagne never fails 
    Android
    FilipaKKH said:
    @Clair_Flair It depends on how close the top 10 dolls' scores are from each other. Sometimes when I wake up in the morning I notice I'm waaaaayy behind already, in 6th or even 7th place (sometimes even worse). But while I am sleeping my two tickets stack up and I'm able to recover and get to 2nd place easily, I'd only need to score more than 45 in both looks. It's possible she let her tickets stack up while everyone was sending looks already. To know if someone is a TB you'd need to calculate their average score (usually when it's above 55 it's a TB), or you'd need to constantly check your TS group to see if they're sending look after look. If they send 3 looks (or more) during the first 6 hours that doll bought tickets. Hope it's not confusing, mixing Math and English ain't my thing lol
    Well....now she has 686 points (89 points ahead) aaaaaand her look is the same as it was when she climbed to 1 spot. It is magic😂
    And i assume that she still has one ticket to submit.  
    And thank you for trying  to explain the system. 
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    I just bought the 2017 sparkly blue dress with my diamonds!
    Defenetly the best purchase i did so far with diamonds <3
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020