šŸ›ļøšŸ¦ƒKK:H Weekend Event - 11/28 Happy Thanksgiving and Black Friday VIP EventšŸ¦ƒ

Comments

• Clair_FlairClair_Flair Registered Users, Member 181 Posts
    Well, shopping is done, finallyšŸ˜‚
    My doll got palstic surgey and now sporting new eyes, nose, 2 sets of lips (GB and GS) if she feels fancy.
    among other things she boight:
    1) kloset top, jeans, heels
    2) TB top, kloset skirtĀ 

2) TS hair, kloset top, TB clutch and skirt
    3) kavalli dress, martini and VIP hair

5) kloset hair, kloset fuzzy jacket, and skirtĀ 
    6) Balmain dress, red over knee boots and sparkling camera with GB hair (chaised it, got energy, dye)Ā 

7) TB pants, TB clutch and kloset heels
    8) kloset jacket and heels

9) TB coat
    10) aaaand silk robe, tee and fuzzy sleepersĀ 

Some TB hair and other things I already bought with diamonds, so šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    It would have been nice to have enough Kstars to get one more dress and one of the noses, but I got stuff I wanted so I can't complain.
    Platform: Android

• Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    jhabs said:

This little clutch is one of my favorite purchases from this weekend! I love theĀ way it dyes. Also, I discovered the grey fuzzy coat matches perfectly with the shoes from the work of art kollection!Ā 
    Yes! I discovered that after I won the work of art shoes and was trying to style them! I was waiting for bf to finally purchase the jacket, it's such a cute combo. Your doll looks stunning šŸ˜Š
    - Emmy
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    @Bear_KKH thank you lovely!šŸ’•

So earlier I know I said I wouldnā€™t buy that sleek shiny hair from the tb sale but I had a weak moment andĀ 
    i am officially done shopping (I think lol). Also if we donā€™t get a formal holiday party SYS theme I will riotĀ 
  • AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    @Bear_KKH I actually have the same dilemma. I really like the left ones because they're natural and do well with lighter lipstick, but the right ones are so good with darker colours! I'll keep alternating between the two depending on the outfit/occasion!
    Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    šŸ‡«šŸ‡·Ā  French gal ā›µ Avid sailor šŸ± Cat owner šŸ£ Sushi lover šŸ›ļø Museum workerĀ 
  • Ryley1eRyley1e Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    ļæ¼I like black friday a lot, this year even when I spent all my k stars I was a little bit like meh because we didn't get everything we used to have on sale like other years.

As the year went by we saw Glu quality going down and down, hope they make as a new years resolution to IMPROVE and get things back to the way it used to be.Ā 

This will be my last SYS look, with the new hair I didn't like and then I like it and then I love it and thanks to this hair my k stars are all gone.Ā 

Hope you all get the most of this sale.Ā 
  • stacy9491stacy9491 Registered Users, Member 274 Posts
    Could someone submit a hot cocoa?
  • kimberleyxkimberleyx Registered Users, Member 86 Posts
    I realize I'm not Kalinda but I have noticed in prior years when the sale is over,Ā  things revert back to their previous availability.Ā  This is the first year we have had diamonds, but my best bet is that those items will again be available for diamonds.Ā  I don't think we'll hear from glu about this till Monday, but I will send in the question now.Ā  Ā 

Iā€™m hoping thatā€™s the case as Iā€™ve spent all my stars! šŸ˜‚ Thank you! šŸ˜Š
  • AVINXXAVINXX Registered Users, Member 257 Posts
    Okay so, I've been telling myself no more shopping, but then i got kstars from completing an offer so I'm taking that as a sign to do more shoppingšŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļøšŸ˜….

What do you dolls think i should get?Ā 
    Hair:

Or a dress:

I play two games: Annie on IOS and Lottie on Android!Ā 
  • BasakBasak Registered Users, Member 1,215 Posts
    @AVINXX First hair and second dress imo!

šŸŒ¼

ā €ā €ā €ā €ā € ā €ā €ā €ā €ā €
    Daily player on iOS!Ā ā™”
    85 level also A+++
    Instagram gameplay account: basak_kkh
    If you want to be friends, you can add me here:Ā https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100039524040997
  • FilipaKKHFilipaKKH Registered Users, Member 516 Posts
    @AVINXX a great hair can do wonders and get you a lot of votes, so I'd probably get the 1st hair, but if you already have a lot of available hairs, buy a dress maybe! The second one is lovely, I also love the first one though.
    šŸ‡µšŸ‡¹ ā€¢ no longer a kkh player & not active on the forum ā€¢ šŸ³ļøā€šŸŒˆ
  • stacy9491stacy9491 Registered Users, Member 274 Posts
    In utterĀ love with my new outfit. Need the hot cocoa though.Ā 
  • LinaKKLinaKK Registered Users, Member 197 Posts
    stacy9491 said:
    In utterĀ love with my new outfit. Need the hot cocoa though.Ā 
    I'm so envious!!! I *just* saw that dress while voting and didn't have enough diamonds to buy T_T
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    edited December 2019
    I totally forgot about the k-stars male dolls win in SYS! Luka won 80 stars in SYS and I was able to buy this throwback suit! I love the pattern šŸ˜Š

Hereā€™s my last purchase before the event ends!

• KatWalkerKatWalker Registered Users 174 Posts
    I donā€™t have a lot of items to I decided to spend the 950 kstars I had saved on lots of cheap clothes and handhelds Iā€™d been wanting! I got literally dozens of things so I wonā€™t bore you all with pics of how I styled everything, but I did get 4 throwback items: eyes, hair, and 2 jackets!

Other people: saving 500+ kstars for gift boxes, kollections, etc
    Me:

join my KK:H Discord chat server here!
    iOS player. add me in game on FB!
  • julia19julia19 Registered Users, Member 802 Posts
    I am only 40 Kstars away from the ponytail but I have only 6 stars leftĀ  :'(
  • Maree_kkhMaree_kkh Registered Users, Member 723 Posts

Since weā€™re nearing the end of VIP, hereā€™s my haul:
    1- dress and eye makeup
    2- Top, hair
    3- sunglasses, cargo pants and shoes (Maria only called to offer me those shoes for 2 kstars šŸ™„)
    4- I won the reality show partnership for this top!

1- Ā I got this top because it dyes beautifully.
    2- coat was my final k star purchase but I bought this hair with diamonds and honestly itā€™s my most satisfying purchase!

(if Iā€™m angry or sad in any of the pictures, Iā€™m thinkin about the hair colours that werenā€™t included in the sale.)
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    KatWalker said:
    I donā€™t have a lot of items to I decided to spend the 950 kstars I had saved on lots of cheap clothes and handhelds Iā€™d been wanting! I got literally dozens of things so I wonā€™t bore you all with pics of how I styled everything, but I did get 4 throwback items: eyes, hair, and 2 jackets!

This is a hot look! Love what you chose šŸ˜Š
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    FilipaKKH said:
    KaylaJĀ said:

Coat and bag

All your purchases were incredible choices. I particularlyĀ fell in love with this one, it certainly looks beautiful on your doll! šŸ’ž
    ty! that was my last purchase after fawning over it all week and finally was like, look, either do it or don't, so I quickly just clicked the button.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • AVINXXAVINXX Registered Users, Member 257 Posts
    edited December 2019
    After saving and completing offers for months on end, i have officially spent over 1000kstars (i made sure i had at least 450 left over for next VIP event)

(Hairs, dresses, skirt, boots, shirt, handhelds, eyes and lips)

(Hairs + hair colour, dressses, pink shoes, eyes)
    I play two games: Annie on IOS and Lottie on Android!Ā 
  • judijudi Registered Users, Member 230 Posts
    judi said:
    hi dolls. I was planning to save some stars for the next VIP and I still have 230 kstars but I can buy one of this and still have 100 kstars saved and try to be close to 500 next month. Which one should I get? Or should I get 2 of them? (The number under the dresses are the prices)
    1. DisagreeĀ 
    2. Agree
    3. Like
    4. Lol
    If you have any advise please let me know. Thank you šŸ„°

I bought the least favorite one to me it looks so fancy šŸ¤­ and 4 minutes before the event was overĀ 

• luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,023 Posts
    I may as well post a pic of the whole entire kloset.. just kidding, I didn't buy the whole kloset, but it feels like it.. lol
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    edited December 2019
    I spent all of my kstars and I regret nothing! Here's what I bought:
    - Hair, eyes, dresses, phone

- Dress, hair with hat, jacket, scarf

- Top, purse, coat and dress combo

- Hair, dress, aura, purse

- Pearls, eyes, nose and highlight

I also chased the GB hair and got the lips during my chase. And here's my doll wearing the VIP earnables

Android playerĀ 
    Christmas lover šŸŽ„
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    I literally started saving for Black Friday in August when I saw someone on here mention it in passing. I saved up over 5000 stars and now Iā€™m down to about 700. It felt so good to spend them all and now Iā€™m sad I have to go back to savingšŸ˜‚

Here are some looks that I styled using the items I purchased this weekend (everything is new for me except the green and silver shoes and the gold kollection earrings) Ā 
  • Lia888Lia888 Registered Users, Member 2,052 Posts
    All weekend I kept waiting for Maria to call with a good deal which didnā€™t happen. All her calls were either for things I didnā€™t like or furniture... huh! Hereā€™s pics of my BF shopping haul. I mainly bought a lot of hair styles from the Kloset and the one with the blue hair color. I also got a nose job, 2 new eye/makeup, the sweet little monkey that cuddles (probably didnā€™t need or unable to use in a sys), a few TB outfits/clutch, and several separates, tights & shoes from the kloset. Ā I think thatā€™s itšŸ˜…

• luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,023 Posts
    hopefully we'll have another tropical theme along the way and the monkey will come in very handy.Ā  :)
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted