🗳️🦃SYS - 11/28/19 - Happy Thanksgiving SYS - Theme: Red Carpet! 🦃

Comments

• DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I had the pasties glitch in my game too. I saw it twice.
    Platform: Android

• Stefani_HStefani_H Registered Users, Member 871 Posts
    @Stefani_H your pics are so beautiful 😍 I hope you’re enjoying your trip 
    Thank you, I do! I decided that I won't pressure myself about submitting tickets for this SYS. My looks were flopping anyway, I wouldn't have got the last earnable or the clutch from TS so I guess it's better to focus on my vacation 🤷🏼‍♀️

@pilirositolam It is! Probably the most beautiful city I've ever seen after Paris. 
    🌸 iOS daily player since December 2018 | English isn't my first language 🌸

• Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    Last two looks

There are two ticket buyers in my group (at least) so I'll be happy if I will get the clutch! I'm in third now, fingers crossed!
    Android
  • ciaraxciarax Registered Users, Member 334 Posts
    So I was like #1 throughout the event, woke up and there’s a TB and I’m like does someone else smell desperation around here??? 

wasn’t that into the dress but go off debby 
  • Maria2019Maria2019 Registered Users, Member 387 Posts
    The entire top 5 in my group are ticket buyers.
  • KimsBestieKimsBestie Registered Users, Member 414 Posts
    Somehow the earrings from the ‘’Work of Art’’ Kollection are not showing up when I submit the look with them.... :x *Sobs*...
    🌸 Pink is my colour 🌸
    🌸 iOS player 🌸
    ☁️ 
  • FilipaKKHFilipaKKH Registered Users, Member 516 Posts
    @Maria2019 I'm so sorry, doll. Everyone should deserve at least a chance in getting top 5. Hope next weekend is nicer to you 💛
    🇵🇹 • no longer a kkh player & not active on the forum • 🏳️‍🌈
  • beachespeachesbeachespeaches Registered Users 698 Posts

Looks 13 & 14, plus my doll in her new blue hair 💙 
    My doll's name is Bea!
    iOS player since the release
    Level 99
    #FixTheWine
  • StevieCurryStevieCurry Registered Users, Member 759 Posts
    So jealous of people who managed to get the earnable (and GB) hair ☹️ One more ticket and i could have gotten it 😭 Didn't buy tickets because i don't want to spend actual $ for this game. Better luck for the next sys/weekend event then! 😭
    ios • free player since november 2019 ❀
    ♡˚✧˳⁺⁎ ⁎₊✧༚♡
    Either way my dolls face is fugly or my outfits really suck like that. I don’t even know anymore! 😂😂
    🌸 Pink is my colour 🌸
    🌸 iOS player 🌸
    ☁️ 
  • ciaraxciarax Registered Users, Member 334 Posts
    edited December 2019
    Maria2019 said:
    The entire top 5 in my group are ticket buyers.
    I'm so sorry that happened to you : c
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    @KimsBestie girl these voters are hating on your style for reals. You look so bomb though and deserved a higher score than that 😍
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    My T$ group was ugly this week. I came in 4th behind 3 ticket buyers!
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    My dolls came in 1st and 2nd. I’m so happy with this clutch! The nails go really well with the bright purple lip color we had in a gift box earlier this year.

Here are my highest and lowest scores:

• SmuckiesSmuckies Registered Users, Member 582 Posts
    Managed to stay in 5th behind 4 TBs.. worst group I’ve had in a long time. #1 had over 900 pts, #2 had over 800 and #3 had almost 800. I don’t get it, but it is what it is. 
    Here are my highest (inspo from @AmandaMKkh , thank you 😊), lowest (worst score I’ve ever gotten) and favorite look. 

iOS player since July 2014 
  • barbaraKKHbarbaraKKH Registered Users, Member 66 Posts
    Am I angry I got 6th for the 3rd week in a row? Yes. BUT I am proud of myself for getting to the hair with the disadvantage of only having 13 tickets as my 14th look disappeared into space. Would that 14th ticket have gotten be possibly into 5th? Well... I’m just gonna forget that possibility and accept reality😉
    Thank you, you cootie patootie yourself @Carol Davida 💖💖🌸🥰

I did managed to stay in top 5, but I had to buy like four tickets or something. Hope I’ll never ever be in such a crazy group EVER again. 😄😅😪✨

🌸 Pink is my colour 🌸
    🌸 iOS player 🌸
    ☁️ 
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    edited December 2019

Yezx II managed to be first too, but off course she had a late start due to only reaching level 12 a few hours ago lol

edit: no worries, I wont spam with this account, just want to share the only time she will ever reach #1 😂
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • KatWalkerKatWalker Registered Users 174 Posts
    I’m so mad at myself, after spending all thanksgiving break making sure I never missed a ticket I got distracted with homework in the last hour and forgot to submit my 14th look. I would have gotten the hair and the clutch if I hadn’t forgotten.
    join my KK:H Discord chat server here!
    iOS player. add me in game on FB!
  • pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    Last two looks, so happy to be first! 💓

I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me: https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarks 🧚🏼‍♀️✨💞
  • thallisathallisa Registered Users 1,384 Posts
    I’m shocked because I had like 3 or 4 ticket buyers but since my scores were quite good for the majority of the event, I passed them all and stayed at #1? No one even tried to fight for the first place. They were all sneaky with their extra tickets because I’ve noticed them submitting one extra look here and there, but maybe they just wanted to get the earnable hair? Either way, I’m happy!

• Ryley1eRyley1e Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    lowest, highest and favorite 
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    edited December 2019
    the doll who was in 1st all week was up by like 50+ pts until 2 TBs came out of nowhere. New TBs tied for 1st, pushed OG TB to 2nd and got me from 6th to 5th, whew!

my high & low were my last looks

Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • julia19julia19 Registered Users, Member 802 Posts
    Love the clutch!

• KoakumaKoakuma Registered Users 791 Posts

Here's my last looks
    I tried to make them as different for each other as possible, I felt I was getting too comfortable with some looks lol I did what I could 

Ended in 3rd place!