🗳️🦃SYS - 11/28/19 - Happy Thanksgiving SYS - Theme: Red Carpet! 🦃

Comments

• AVINXXAVINXX Registered Users, Member 257 Posts
    Lowest, Highest, and Favourite.
    I play two games: Annie on IOS and Lottie on Android! 
  • SweetstephySweetstephy Registered Users, Member 415 Posts
    I came in 2nd due to the ticket buyer. But I’m happy with the clutch n hair is just soooo cute, new favorite short hair👍🏼😍. For this sys though, here were some of my best/Fav being the yellow dress look 💛💛

IOS doll 💞

• ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 1,425 Posts
    Since the start of this sys I had 3 ticket buyers in my group, I was tied in 3th with one of them, then within the last 20 minutes of the game two more ticket buyers came up, so I ended up in 5th, I’m just happy I got the clutch. 

And here are my last two looks

• luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,023 Posts
    I can't believe the sys thread is only at 17 pages!  i don't think there has been any tea this week.. i kept up almost the whole time!  lol...
    so.. here's my ticket buyer story.. i was in 4th due to two early ticket buyers.. it just bugs me when people use them early because they may have won without using any anyway... but then we'll never know... anyways.. so i was going to snipe 1st, but she was on guard!!!  lol  we went at it at the very end look after look... i thought i had it with my last look, so i didn't put in one more, but!... i didn't.. she beat me by 9 points.. egg is on my face... at least we gave the others in our group a good show... i'm ready for the disagrees.. have at it.. :blush:
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    Looks 11 - 14.

I missed a ticket and had to replace it with one of the tickets from the Android glitch because my scores sucked so bad that I couldn't get the earnable hair with only 13 tickets. I did manage to finish fourth.

Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • Lia888Lia888 Registered Users, Member 2,052 Posts
    This week I made it to 1st. The TB in my group let up toward the end of the event? Not sure what happened but I’ll take it! Here’s the low, high and fave looks from the event. Also I’m really loving the earnable hair more than I thought I would. 

• ScarletkkhScarletkkh Registered Users 830 Posts
    I ended up in 3rd place. More than happy with it. I just wish they would give more than 1 drop of orange dye. Cause what the hell am I gonna dye orange with 1 drop?😂. Im happy about the clutch. It makes me angry that the clutch was a TS prize since MANY players REQUESTED that nail polish effect.. Now only a few can enjoy that requested item. 
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    I got 4th... I had 2 for sure ticket buyers in my group and first place had over 800 points. I’m just happy to get this stunning clutch! Here’s some of my gorgeous pals who did get the dress:

@Basak @thallisa @VampireBarbie
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • ScarletkkhScarletkkh Registered Users 830 Posts
    edited December 2019
    nevermind
  • Jenn1ferrJenn1ferr Registered Users, Member 89 Posts
    I came in 3rd place this weekend. I’m actually happy about it, because I really wanted that clutch. 

Playing on IOS.
  • julia19julia19 Registered Users, Member 802 Posts
    This hair is so pretty!

• HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    Thrilled that there were no ticket buyers in my group and I earned 1st place. I like the dress even more than I thought i would.   The Weekend event earner hair looks so great with the TS dress that I’m surprised the three items weren’t put together as the earner prizes. That makes a lot more sense and then the green makeup and Kendall dress would be TS prize. 

@webra  Dixie  @VampireBarbie  @melissakkh

Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,023 Posts
    Looks 9-14

Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• kadamisiakadamisia Registered Users, Member 1,086 Posts
    I am so happy!! For the first time EVER I won 1st place! I had no ticket buyers (also for the first time, started 1.5hr late btw)
    ❤️❤️❤️❤️

IOS player
    🦥 English isn't my 1st language 🦥
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    I had multiple ticketbuyers from the start, but managed to came in fourth and get the clutch.

Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • SophieFKKHSophieFKKH Registered Users, Member 44 Posts
    Started an hour late, so was placed in a chill group. Managed to get 3rd place.

Highest score this SYS

Love it!!

• livyxlivyx Registered Users, Member 834 Posts
    edited December 2019

Came 2nd and I’m actually surprised with my place since there was at least 3 TB in my group, but they were scoring very low (I’m really thinking about the point of wasting your money on tickets to not even be 1st, especially since the difference of votes was very little? 🤔 Perhaps they only wanted the hair). A last TB emerged in my group at the end of the event and ended up with 874 votes vs me 697. You can take that dress girl, I didn’t like it anyway, I’m so happy with my clutch!

Also love seeing the details of the nails on locations where the doll is closer! 🥰
    iOS player since December 2014 🇫🇷🇵🇱
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    Of course a ticket buyer showed up to steal my 1st spot 🙄 Glu put a cap on TS!!

Anyway I’m so proud of my scores this week, my lowest was 49 and my highest 59!! And I can live without the dress 🤷🏻‍♀️
    @Rikk I couldn’t believe my eyes when I saw 59-58
    @Smuckies I’m honored that you used me as inspo and I’m so happy that look worked for you too 💕
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• vxnxsvxnxs Registered Users, Member 99 Posts
    Here are some of my favourite looks from this weeks SYS - it was rough at the start but ended up with some pretty good scores 

I finished 4th again (fortunately since there were three ticket buyers ahead as well as at least two behind me) and love the clutch! So happy with it!! 

• Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    Came in 2nd place, so happy I won the clutch! The hairstyle is so cute too! I hope they make more like it in the future. 
    - Emmy
  • Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    Ended up in third after two tb 🤷‍♀️

Android
  • SandraFFWSandraFFW Registered Users, Member 41 Posts
    Ended up in 4th, though I had no chance to get 1st or 2nd due to two crazy TB‘s 🤷🏼‍♀️
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    Many thanks for your vote @Carol Davida!
    Android
  • AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    Last looks. They ended up scoring poorly compared to the previous ones. 

A second TB came up a the end of SYS so I ended up in 3rd place. I love the clutch so I'm happy!

Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    🇫🇷  French gal ⛵ Avid sailor 🐱 Cat owner 🍣 Sushi lover 🏛️ Museum worker 
  • Maria2019Maria2019 Registered Users, Member 387 Posts
    FilipaKKH said:
    @Maria2019 I'm so sorry, doll. Everyone should deserve at least a chance in getting top 5. Hope next weekend is nicer to you 💛
    Thank you :) I ended up in 7th place. I realised before it ended that #6 was a ticket buyer too. Oh well. I hope next weekend is better too. I have to confess to buying one ticket though so that I could get the earnable hair. I felt really bad but the person behind me was 100 points away and didn't seem to have any interest in getting ahead in the last hour. And she would have had to buy a lot of tickets herself to be in the top 5. I kind of justified it because I haven't been able to get the hair for 2 weeks. I won't make a habit of it though.
  • liltiffsliltiffs Registered Users, Member 122 Posts
    I was so sad this week. I wasn’t desperate for the TS dress but I did like it. Myself and another doll went back and forth for 1st and 2nd all week after the initial 2 TBs dropped off. No one else’s scores were keeping close to ours. Then after submitting my final look, we had about 3 hours left and it was enough to get me to first. I checked with 30 mins to go and I had gotten pushed to 6th! 4 ticket buyers and the other doll I had been competing with. Their final looks weren’t great. They barely even tried but apparently tried just hard enough to push me out of the top 5. 
    I know it’s not a big deal but at the same time it just made me sad and frustrated! 
    Platform : iOS 

• Maria2019Maria2019 Registered Users, Member 387 Posts
    @liltiffs I would be sad too. It's very unfair that you had great looks throughout and were pushed out at the last minute by TBs.
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    My last look just snatched the hair.  Congrats to everyone who won TS prizes.

I play on iOS
  • paperdollpaperdoll Registered Users, Member 41 Posts
    got hair and 3rd place 😍