Shopping spree (survey time)

Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
Ok you guys its poll time😁. I haven't done this in a hot min now. But its bf sale all this week and I'm curious to know how many of yall are spending with kstars⭐ or with diamonds💎 on this shopping spree.
Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

Shopping spree (survey time) 72 votes

Kstars ⭐
80%
kokokokonutLindaVBCatherineBaymikaylachimoSyndra xOhemilieQueonnahRikkmrs.steffan.ls@gmail.comKylie.BbeachespeachesJulia88TrashleyKKHyezxKatyaAllegorieMynameisDee82judiSmuckiesluvs2gruuv 58 votes
Diamonds 💎
1%
JasminEscalantekkh 1 vote
Both (just couldn't resist it) loving both equally. The more the merrier.
18%
Carol DavidathallisaPlantWitchSamanaKKHTamaraHillspilirositolamSweetstephyRyley1eSuri_MaddensarahleezeekayyicymamiDeena 13 votes

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Kstars ⭐
    Tbh, you should check first before creating polls, so Dolls, please ask Kalinda or myself before starting other polls.  Day after Black Friday, and this is fine.  So carry on.....but in the future just check first.  Thanks.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    edited November 2019
    Tbh, you should check first before creating polls, so Dolls, please ask Kalinda or myself before starting other polls.  Day after Black Friday, and this is fine.  So carry on.....but in the future just check first.  Thanks.
    I'm so sorry doll.  But, I've seen forum members creating polls at the comment sections of their postings on the thread. I thought that it would be absolutely fine to create a poll on a separate thread though. I just wanted to see what the statistics are around the community :neutral:
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Kstars ⭐
    Don't feel bad, that was not my intention Doll..  You had a light topic, just informational.  But that Is she a cheater thread that I closed, could have just as easily popped up as a poll, so just checking 1st will be sure we don't have any problem polls.  :) 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,025 Posts
    Kstars ⭐
    i didn't buy anything with diamonds this weekend..  i couldn't justify it after buying a few k star packs.. :/
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    edited December 2019
    @luvs2gruuv girl I kept switching back and forth between spending on tb items with kstars and diamonds😩. I find myself buying more tb items from the sys voting booth and less often from the tb closet sale.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,025 Posts
    Kstars ⭐
    I bought quite a few things from the TB sale just because it's cheaper for stars..
    if you calculate how much stars are at the highest pack on black Friday: $100= 2500 k stars.. that's .04¢ per star.. which means a 120 k star hairstyle will cost you $4.80... compared to highest diamond pack: $50= 150 diamonds... That's .33¢ per diamond.. that means a 25 diamond hairstyle will cost you $8.33...
    I am a supporter of diamonds for sure, but if something you've been wanting is available for stars during the TB sale, it's probably best to grab it with stars. (And stock up on stars while they're .04/star as opposed to .08/star).. i stocked up for sure... lol  i hate when kollections or giftboxes come around and i don't have enough stars... it's actually funny because i don't think i really spent much on the game until joining the forum.. lol
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.