1262728293032Next

Comments

• julia19julia19 Registered Users, Member 802 Posts
    Here’s what I got during Black Friday!
    Ponytail, dress, clutch, eyebrows, eyeshadow, nose

Hair, dress and shoes 

Earnable eyeshadow and dress

• Lia888Lia888 Registered Users, Member 2,053 Posts
    @luvs2gruuv, I’m hoping for a tropical or safari themed sys soon just so I can use my cute little guy!🙂
  • ThreePartMagicThreePartMagic Registered Users, Member 856 Posts
    *Srry it's a little long*
    Around 1500 stars later (I saved like CRAAAZY!!!), here's me and all my clones stepping all over each other! 
    (This took longer to mush together than I wanted it to... and if you look close enough you can see the nose highlight!)

1. This outfit sponsored by Maria Holmes. Still a little sad we didn't get anything fancier from madame PR lady, but I wanted the hair and ended up being 2 stars (!!!) so chin up. (New items: Hair, Eyes, Earrings, Dress)
    2. Ms. SYS wearing newly acquired essentials. Thanks for helping me decide on the boot/skirt combo! Been in need of a new clutch too. The birds are tryna peck off the bling! (New items: Hair, Eyes, Skirt/Boots, Clutch, Aura)
    3. Lady Spring wearing what I call the "gingko dress". I've been drooling over it forever! (New items: Dress, Martini)
    4. Earnable outfit with new Cavalli shoes I've been waiting to buy!
    5. Other colorful stuff I wanted... (New items: Eyes, Purse, Leggings)
    6. Madame Masterson wearing the most expensive dress I've bought to date. It's so dang gorgeous! (New Items: Eyes, Dress)
    7. GB-TB. Shocked when I got the lips first, I didn't know what to expect cuz I'd been buying and 2nd box to get items for the past 2 weeks--that could've been two+ sale items, oh well. Tried again for the dress but got the hair and was fine so I stopped. I actually quite like it. Figured the tb skirt was an acceptable buy cuz it's normally in an out-of-rotation kollection. (New items: Hair, Eyes, Lips, Skirt, Purse)
    8. All smiles in my new blue hair!!! Went over and bought it immediately. Hopefully the other colors are reasonably priced later... really hoping... (New items: Hair, Top, Leggings)
    9. NYE Doll! Ready for the new year with a month to go. (New Items: Hair, Boots)
    10. SYS Earnables. I got 8th soooo no clutch and multicolored nails for me! Channeling my inner Mandy Moore with new eyes too.
    11. Beach Please! In case of an emergency tropical sys, we can be sorta prepared. (New Items: Skirt, Purse)
    All in all very happy with my items, had to knock some over the anniversary sale wishlist! Bummed I couldn't get the pastel pink hair color cuz it was waaaaaay to expensive to justify buying it over a dress. Time to earn my stars back!
    iOS daily player • Doll: Madison 🦋😊
    Bel Air Belles (15/15)
  • Clair_FlairClair_Flair Registered Users, Member 181 Posts
    jhabs said:

This little clutch is one of my favorite purchases from this weekend! I love the way it dyes. Also, I discovered the grey fuzzy coat matches perfectly with the shoes from the work of art kollection! 
    Oh!! Thank you -thank you!!! I’ve took a spin on that collection, got the shoes and did not know How to style it! One less useless item in my kloset😂
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    TB items are still in the closet, you may want to check to see if that dress that upped in price during VIP dropped
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • EmCharlotteEmCharlotte Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
    edited December 2019

So I spent almost 4000K this weekend, I couldn’t possibly show you everything I bought, but these are the throwback items I purchased! 

1. Jacket
    2. Outfit and bag and hair
    3. Outfit and hair
    4. Dress 
    5. Dress and hair
    6. Dress and hair
    7. Outfit and hair
    8. Outfit and hair

Also - the eyes ❤️

I managed to complete a bunch of achievements too, which gave me even more K stars to spend on more clothes to help me reach MORE achievements. I was hoping to reach #1 TV show for 50 more but I’m stuck in 2nd! 
    Let’s be friends - Emmy KKH on FB. I play on iOS 🤍
  • vxnxsvxnxs Registered Users, Member 99 Posts
    Hey all, I know I’m late but I wanted to share my haul too. I spent around 700-800 kstars all up and think I did pretty well but will defs save more for next time! 🛍 

New outfits:

New hair 😍😍😍

New eyes: (+lips and nose highlight)

New handhelds and clutches:

Can you tell I’m obsessed with my new white boots? 😂

And finally some other goodies I picked up over the weekend:

I’m so happy with everything!

The only thing I’m devastated about missing out on is the GB lips, they’re so pretty! I really wish they’d been earnable instead of the green eyeshadow.

If anyone has suggestions on how to get anything similar please let me know - I know there’s the witching hour kollection but from what I can tell you cant change the black bit? xxx
  • jaeannjaeann Registered Users, Member 502 Posts
    Basak said:

Dolls, is there something wrong with my game? Some forum dolls and my friendship status (?) just resetted itself, I don’t know why.

@mikaylachimo 😪

Edit: We figured that out lmao,
    @holl@HollySisk James and my doll got married Saturday. I switched my game to my sons iPad so I could take decent pictures. Maybe that’s why I came back up after you accidentally deleted me? 

iOS platform 
    PM for FB requests 💞
    #dontpunishpayingplayers
  • pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    edited December 2019
    nvm
    I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me: https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarks 🧚🏼‍♀️✨💞
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,113 Posts
    edited December 2019
    I @pilirositolam I think it was automatic due to too many edirts or pic links? It wasn’t A human delete.  You angered the system.  Next time something happens, pm me and I’ll take it out of holding so you don’t have to create it again, 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    I'm pretty surprised that I've won the gb dress 🙀

Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• zeekayyzeekayy Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    edited December 2019
    Is it too late now to post my shopping haul? I had an exam today and just got time to post 😣
    Anyway, I spent exactly 501 K-Stars cuz I'm poor so my items list isn't even half of most of you but nvm 😂
    Starting with: hair, dress, GB earrings, GS lips, brows, eyes:

Hair, dress:

Top and pants (both for 17 K-Stars only!) ft weekend event hair that I didn't think I would love as much as I do now:

Hair, weekend event eyes and nosering:

Hair, jacket and coat:

Also bought: coffee mug, gold confetti aura (with diamonds) and maybe some other items that I don't remember anymore 😂
    This was the first time I finished a VIP event and super proud of myself cuz I started with 350ish stars and made 150 in 3 days like wow I havent made 150 in a month before, BF spirit did this to me, no regrets 😂✌
  • daphnekkhdaphnekkh Registered Users, Member 158 Posts
    edited December 2019
    Hi everyone :) I hope you all had a wonderful weekend shopping! I certainly did!! I remember last year was my first Black Friday since restarting the game and I promised myself I would save a ton of K stars so I could buy tons of stuff this year! So sorry I’m late and I didn’t have time to style them, but I wouldn’t be able to forgive myself if I didn’t share all my new items from this weekend! :) (Also I apologize to people with OCD that my pictures weren’t all cropped the same, it bothers me too but the collage app I used was annoying lol) Here are the adventures of my doll’s new purchases over 1700 K stars later 🤩

New wigs:

New outfits: 

New clutches, jewelry, dove aura, & GB lips

And lastly, the first two pics are the before and after of my doll’s new face! The third is just to show the earnable eyes and gb lips :)❤️