KK:H Weekday Event 12/2/19 Tapping while we wait for December's Update!

kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts

What can be a better way to end the Thanksgiving Holiday, than to wait and hope for our Winter Update! 
The leaves will be replaced by snow flakes, and new winter fashions will be coming our way.
So, we'll pass the time with a little tap tap tapping.  right Kim?

So let's have fun as we tap, and get ready for the Wonderful Winter Update to bring more fun and fabulous fashion.
So Kim.......Would you open the thread for the event that starts Monday at 5 a.m.Eastern.

Wow Kim, you're making me want to dress my dolls with their Santa Hats.
I'm ready for the update, how about you?  Oh yeah, and some tapping for a wonderful TB prize is happening too!

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
I Am NOT a Glu Employee
🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
💜Vats
💜#VipKalinda
#RecollectionsMayVary
Prev134567

Comments

• LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Another Weekday Event to do storyline!
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • Lia888Lia888 Registered Users, Member 2,052 Posts
    I’m happy for a new week - tappy, tappy.... and the new update!!
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    Have an awesome week y’all 😘😘✨✨✨
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• EmCharlotteEmCharlotte Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
    I’m unwell and home from work tonight just grinding reality shows and wandering around tapping things for energy out of mega boredom. I’d love for the update to be released today, I need new Kloset items to look at, and maybe some sort of new pop up shop/dye exchange! Oh and Christmas decorations, my tree is up already so I need the game to mirror my festive feeling! 🎄
    Let’s be friends - Emmy KKH on FB. I play on iOS 🤍
    @kadamisia yes, it’s party event

• jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    I’m so happy for the party event, I’m gonna start my second comeback!
  • KimsBestieKimsBestie Registered Users, Member 414 Posts
    edited December 2019
    ✨🦄🌈 Please get well soon Hun! @EmCharlotte 🌈🦄✨

And have a happy and a good week everyone else. 🌸✨

I feel very excited today, maybe because of the upcoming update. I hope Glu has some compassion left in their hearts and won’t disappoint us. 🙈🌸✨ A girl can wish... Lol 🌸🌸🌸❄️☃️
    🌸 Pink is my colour 🌸
    🌸 iOS player 🌸
    ☁️ 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    You're not alone @DoloresWyatt.  I'm exhausted, I'm doing tree lights today, because the non enlightened folks I live with,  start complaining after the 3rd.  I have 4 purple strands alone. So they put the tree together and go to work.  When they come home, the tree is so illuminated, you don't even notice it still need ornaments and Garland.  
    So, my goal......tap a little, decorate a little.  And check for the update periodically!
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • EmCharlotteEmCharlotte Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
    @KimsBestie thanks doll 💕🌸 I’ve had plenty of rest today so hope I’m feeling better tomorrow! I really hope this update is a good one! I’d like to see some winter themed SYS and Kollections ❄️
    Let’s be friends - Emmy KKH on FB. I play on iOS 🤍
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    Oh no... party event??? Hopefully Glu made adjustments to the event....or is that just wishful thinking..?
    We are celebrating a children's holiday this week here in my country, but this Friday when that has finished I'm starting to decorate the inside of my house (the outside is already up in lights) and I can finally buy and start to decorate the tree!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    Hahahaha @lindavb as it should be! My mom already put up the three and im like “whattt? Sinterklaas hasnt even been yet?”
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    I’m hoping we see the update today!! I love the holiday update ❤️
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • cntarrcntarr Registered Users, Member 940 Posts
    edited December 2019
    I’m so ready for the holiday daily boxes💗🥰😍 so can we please have the update today?🥰🥰
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    For anyone who has the Ice Bar — what actions contribute towards the “Drink Slinger” achievement? Any help would be appreciated! 😊
  • SmuckiesSmuckies Registered Users, Member 582 Posts
    @Rikk
    the action that goes towards this achievement is “throwing liquor bottles in the air”. The trick is you can only do the 2 actions that are right around your doll for it to pop up. Just keep alternating between them and It will pop up after about 6-7 actions. 
    iOS player since July 2014 
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    @yezx right?!! My kids would not forgive me if I would put up the tree before he left lol!!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
    Smuckies said:
    @Rikk
    the action that goes towards this achievement is “throwing liquor bottles in the air”. The trick is you can only do the 2 actions that are right around your doll for it to pop up. Just keep alternating between them and It will pop up after about 6-7 actions. 
    Oh thank you so much, that’s so helpful!  I’ve been taking notes on all the actions that advance achievements during gigs — I tried googling it but the information seems to be really incomplete online!

It might be useful to make a achievement action thread or something, especially now that k-stars are becoming harder to get for most players. Or maybe that thread already exists?
    I totally forgot that achievement existed THANK YOU @Rikk @Smuckies 💙💙

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Rikk said:
    Smuckies said:
    @Rikk
    Oh thank you so much, that’s so helpful!  I’ve been taking notes on all the actions that advance achievements during gigs — I tried googling it but the information seems to be really incomplete online!

It might be useful to make a achievement action thread or something, especially now that k-stars are becoming harder to get for most players. Or maybe that thread already exists?

GreAt suggestion. @rikk & or @Smuckies. Would you two consider doing a collab on a thread like this?  
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • SamanaKKHSamanaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,133 Posts
    May everyone get kstars in their boxes! 💗(Heaven knows we all need it after all that Black Friday shopping, I only have 5 kstars left lol) 
    ✧ iOS user ✧
    Add me on Facebook here

• LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    I got the green boa on my 1st Black Box!

Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
    Rikk said:
    Smuckies said:
    @Rikk

GreAt suggestion. @rikk & or @Smuckies. Would you two consider doing a collab on a thread like this?  
    Yes! I can make a post with all the info I have, and then people can comment and update/correct it with their own info. Then I can update the first post in the thread as new info comes in :)
  • SmuckiesSmuckies Registered Users, Member 582 Posts
    edited December 2019
    @kokokokonut  @Rikk yes! I’d be glad to. I’ll write down what I have too!
    iOS player since July 2014 
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    It's time for me to share my fashionable looks with y'all. Some outfits that I've created over the weekend :hushed:

Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Alida_kkhAlida_kkh Registered Users, Member 31 Posts
    I got the 2017 New Year’s fur scarf in my first black box. I love it but I found its quite hard to style it so this was my best shot😂
  • lilahswannkkhlilahswannkkh Registered Users, Member 161 Posts
    I keep refreshing the App Store😅, it’s like an annoying itch, I love the December update, I hope they’ve done well with the update this year