🎆KK:H v10.6 Update!

Comments

• Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts

- Emmy
  • RoselynnRoselynn Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
    @FilipaKKH I agree on that point, but Some are also throwing shade on Kalinda for no reason... I think that’s rude to do also. 
  • ScarletkkhScarletkkh Registered Users 830 Posts
    Making people wait hours is rude @Roselynn
  • ellyelephantellyelephant Registered Users, Member 442 Posts
    Roselynn said:
    @FilipaKKH I agree on that point, but Some are also throwing shade on Kalinda for no reason... I think that’s rude to do also. 
    Well she represents the company? 
  • Maree_kkhMaree_kkh Registered Users, Member 723 Posts
    @Roselynn i haven't seen anything rude. And Kalinda had been online on and off for literal hours before thats why there are posts are directed at her. No one's saying she's personally responsible for the update, but if there are pages and pages of people asking about the update in that time and nothing was said then it's obvious it would cause irritation.
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    @Roselynn so you signed up just to defend Kalinda? ok. Why not do it on your real account?

Anyway, the update rarely comes on Mondays so not a surprise to me there.
    iOS
  • Chelsea.Chelsea. Registered Users 526 Posts
    Lol. No one was bashing Kalinda. But all we were saying is that a simple post hours ago could have made to say that the update was not coming out today, instead of building up the suspense just to say the update won't be released.
    IOS Player. Pm to add 💖
  • naomi_nainaomi_nai Registered Users, Member 333 Posts

android player (i'm here for the wigs)
  • RoselynnRoselynn Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    @Roselynn so you signed up just to defend Kalinda? ok. Why not do it on your real account?

Anyway, the update rarely comes on Mondays so not a surprise to me there.
    I just never Made An account but i felt like sharing my opinion today. This is the only account i have.
  • EmmieDollEmmieDoll Registered Users, Member 57 Posts
    I'm so happy I forgot about the update so I didn't spend the day refreshing the store and checking the forum haha
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,023 Posts
    I think they were planning on releasing the update today but encountered some issues, hence late notice. At least that’s what I want to believe 💜
    That's exactly what I was going to say!
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• KKH_MermaidKKH_Mermaid Registered Users, Member 115 Posts
    kalinda did post that the update isnt coming today 
    I play on android 
  • stirfryedshanastirfryedshana Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    @KalindaKing do you have any news on the problems I’m having with kollections yet? I’ve wasted a lot of kstars on them only to get ripped off.
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    I got a winter update IRL today, we got like a foot of snow today with more coming tonight and tomorrow morning! 
  • FilipaKKHFilipaKKH Registered Users, Member 516 Posts
    @KKHLucy It's a possibility, indeed. I think everyone was just a bit frustrated, and their feelings are valid. It's over now anyway, so it's alright. Hopefully tomorrow we will have a good surprise 😊
    🇵🇹 • no longer a kkh player & not active on the forum • 🏳️‍🌈
  • KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    @FilipaKKH no of course! I sent it hrs ago but I guess my internet didn’t go through or something happened 🤷🏼‍♀️ Wishing all platforms gets the update soon!
    edited December 2019
    nvm
  • martina_kkhmartina_kkh Registered Users, Member 213 Posts
    jhabs said:
    Is anyone on iOS having issues? My game won’t load 
    Nope, mine works just fine. Maybe you have some connection issues

While we wait for the update, I have an odd request lol. I’m trying to find something that goes with these jean boots and I remember there was a little white tank top dress that came with the gold over the knee boots and the hair I used in this picture (I think it was from an event just last year around this time). If someone owns that little white dress, could you model how it looks with these boots?? I kinda wanna buy it for diamonds. Thank you in advance!! 
  • pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    @jhabs there it goes

I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me: https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarks 🧚🏼‍♀️✨💞
    @pilirositolam my angel, thank you!!😍😍 your doll looks lovely as always, and I have now added that dress to my growing list of items to buy with diamonds lol 
  • pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    @jhabs aw, you’re so sweet! Happy to help ❤️
    I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me: https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarks 🧚🏼‍♀️✨💞
  • KimsBestieKimsBestie Registered Users, Member 414 Posts
    Roselynn said:
    Hello, I understand that everyone is disappointed that the update is not coming today.  But nobody promised that the update was released today, so why make such a drama?  The update will certainly come soon, just not now.  The world doesn't end or something!
    Mine has ended... 😔💀💀💔
    🌸 Pink is my colour 🌸
    🌸 iOS player 🌸
    ☁️ 
  • DanizzleDanizzle Registered Users 753 Posts
    @Kkh_Anastasia your doll is so beautiful 
    I love her lips in the first pic