🗳️🦃SYS - 11/28/19 - Happy Thanksgiving SYS - Theme: Red Carpet! 🦃

1121314151618Next

Comments

• webrawebra Registered Users 656 Posts
    edited December 2019
    HollySisk said:
    Thrilled that there were no ticket buyers in my group and I earned 1st place. I like the dress even more than I thought i would.   The Weekend event earner hair looks so great with the TS dress that I’m surprised the three items weren’t put together as the earner prizes. That makes a lot more sense and then the green makeup and Kendall dress would be TS prize. 

@webra  Dixie  @VampireBarbie  @melissakkh

@HollySisk Thank you for including me! I love the small detailing on the TS dress. In addition to the earnable hair looking perfect with this dress, the shoes that @melissakkh and I are wearing look like they were meant to match as well. 

I lucked out this SYS. There were two ticket buyers, but they didn't show up until the very, very end. Because it had been so chill and my looks did pretty well, I had two tickets that I hadn't submitted yet. I used them in the last 15 minutes of the game.
    iOS.  A+++   Since 2015
  • webrawebra Registered Users 656 Posts
    edited December 2019
    My last look just snatched the hair.  Congrats to everyone who won TS prizes.

I'm surprised - this hair even looks great in blue! 
    iOS.  A+++   Since 2015
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    My sys looks 😍😍😍😍

And this clutch though is the bomb :love:

Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• FilipaKKHFilipaKKH Registered Users, Member 516 Posts
    @Carol Davida your hair and the TS nails are so on point and look great together 💕
    🇵🇹 • no longer a kkh player & not active on the forum • 🏳️‍🌈
  • melissakkhmelissakkh Registered Users, Member 1,043 Posts
    Thank you for including me, @HollySisk 💖 @webra I don’t think that’s a coincidence. Glu purposely mixes all the items, so if you want to have the matching sets you will have to spend a lot more. And honestly they kind of have power over me with that 😬 OCD struggles 😫
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    @FilipaKKH tysm girl that's such an amazing compliment especially coming from you🥰🤗
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    1st place is about 50 points ahead, I missed tickets otherwise I would have been 1st. I had 3 TB in the beginning (2 of them pictured here) but I don't care enough for the dress to fight.

But what a miracle is this! 7 of us in this group got the purse!

PM to add
  • MiyuriMiyuri Registered Users, Member 289 Posts
    I got 5th place. I’m relieved I managed to stay in the top 5 because I really liked the purse!
    #1 was a ticketbuyer that appeared after day 1, constantly kept about a 100-point difference with the rest of our group and ended 300 points ahead. She just kept submitting the newest kollection dress dyed in all the different colors. Obviously she needed that white dress to add some variety to her wardrobe! #2 was a ticketbuyer that appeared out of nowhere in the last hours and probably the reason why the original TB went so much higher. #3 looks like she submitted 3 looks in the last 20 minutes, I guess to secure the dye.
    #4 was a regular doll with good looks. My last 2 looks didn’t do so well, so she deserved to be ahead of me, no complaints there! I did well enough to get the earnable hair with look 13, so I got what I wanted!
    But yes, different week, same story: ticketbuyers making the event stressful because you spend the whole weekend wondering if someone’s money is going to kick you out. It’s pointless saying this since Glu heard it so many times already and had plenty of time to implement it, but make TS more fair or get rid of it completely and just keep the SYS part!

🇫🇷 in 🇰🇷
    Platform: iPadOS 17.4.1
    Current level: 99