🎆KK:H v10.6 Update!

Comments

• kadamisiakadamisia Registered Users, Member 1,086 Posts

I got this dress in my free box. I'm not over the moon (imo it would look better if it was longer), but it definitely could've been worse! Also I got the ice skates in my daily box so yaaay since I literally love ice skating ❤️❄️
    IOS player
    🦥 English isn't my 1st language 🦥
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Glu can you add the santa hat to the kristmas boxes for guys?

PM to add
  • ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 1,425 Posts
    edited December 2019

😢

edit: I actually love the purse and snow globe, (not the earrings and shoes tho) I just feel like it was probably not worth 165 stars lol ^ 
  • Clair_FlairClair_Flair Registered Users, Member 181 Posts
    How exciting!!! 
    I got this cute purse in Christmas box

And my daily box (on the second spin i got dye🤷🏼‍♀️)

My excitement broke my game because I cannot collect my winnings (internet connection supposed to be good)

Hope it is just a glitch

• DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    Even though I have to wait longer on Amazon, I can't wait to get red and opal dyes. It didn't occur to me opal would be an option, but the red I've been waiting for. 
    Platform: Android

• TyrandaTyranda Registered Users, Member 253 Posts
    I'm ready for this year holiday ☃️❄️

• AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    Has anyone won the green D&G dress from the holiday boxes yet? If so could you show it with the red dye? It was one of my suggestions from the Christmas thread <3

iOS
  • naomi_nainaomi_nai Registered Users, Member 333 Posts
    i'm happy with this update!! 🥺

i got this drink in the gb

android player (i'm here for the wigs)
  • pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    I got this ugly shoes 🥺

I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me: https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarks 🧚🏼‍♀️✨💞
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I have the second dress in the row of the red dresses. Does that one look right with the opal dye? I also have the fourth red and would like to know if that one works too.
    Platform: Android

• yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    edited December 2019
    I love this update and I love the items, I really really do, but I also cant help but feel punished for spending money on this game. Tbh I really am considering playing a hacked game since they get everything they ever want for free. All it takes to satisfy paying players is by giving back 20 daily videos and even thats too hard 😔
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    edited December 2019
    Love the update so far. I got the snowflakes aura from the holiday boxes. I’m loving that the kloset has been reorganised so that things we own and things we don’t are seperated. Then I opened my daily box and got these two items.looking forward to what else is in this update especially the 12 days of Xmas to find out what the presents are! Can’t wait to get some opal dye it’s beautiful.

I play on iOS
    @DelphineGarnier If you own them you can see for yourself! just click on the opal dye when wearing the dress, you dont need to own the dye to do it
    iOS
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    edited December 2019
    I agree with @yezx. I was happy playing this game for LITERALLY one day. That day was yesterday. I had so many new items from Black Friday that I loved and I was enjoying using them. Today, I’m sad. I wish I’d saved some of my kstars for the boxes. It’s a shame kstars are so expensive and so hard to come by- in game currency shouldn’t be so exclusive. It makes the game not fun. All I see in this update is another glu money grab. I will say, the items look beautiful. 
  • naomi_nainaomi_nai Registered Users, Member 333 Posts
    i hope that we will receive some dyes soon
    android player (i'm here for the wigs)
  • FilipaKKHFilipaKKH Registered Users, Member 516 Posts
    I got green and purple dye in my daily gift box, so I didn't think it was worth the screenshot. But I got luckier with the special holiday gb!

I'm SO happy with my pick, I've been longing for this one FOR AGES. I'll buy lots of these in VIP weekend lol

I love everything about this update! May everyone get lucky with their picks 🎄
    🇵🇹 • no longer a kkh player & not active on the forum • 🏳️‍🌈
  • fallonfallon Registered Users, Member 569 Posts
    edited December 2019
    I accidentally pressed on a Christmas decoration that I didn't want and now there's no way to change😭😭😭

Edt: I managed to change 😅
    English is not my first language 🇧🇷
    Android, add me: 

https://www.facebook.com/fallonsalvatorekkh
    Instagram: @fallonkkh
    Oh, thank you @lilahswannkkh! It looks so close to the sunset orange dye, I was hoping for a deeper, richer red, but I can work with that :)
    iOS
  • Silz1217Silz1217 Registered Users 731 Posts
    Great just dropped 1000 star on boxes lol thanks god I had stacked up on bf!! 
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
  • Maree_kkhMaree_kkh Registered Users, Member 723 Posts
    Hopefully there's something really good hiding in the pop up shop after the event.. Wish the dye exchange came back.