🎆KK:H v10.6 Update!

Comments

• ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 1,425 Posts
    @Clair_Flair yeah I really love it 💗 and spent 165 stars trying to win it in the gift boxes 💔 lol 
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    OMG @thallisa tysm!! I need it ASAP in ice blue
    iOS
  • Chelsea.Chelsea. Registered Users 526 Posts
    Thank you glu. This update has a lot of nice items.
    IOS Player. Pm to add 💖
  • ThreePartMagicThreePartMagic Registered Users, Member 856 Posts
    Daily box—of course I missed the boots! 😫 thank goodness it’s a daily box!

Free holiday box was the lips, and I figured I’d treat myself and got the shoes that were I think previously purchase only. So kinda yay, cuz they’re nice shoes but seeing everything else in the holiday box there’s so many things I want! 🤤🥴😅

iOS daily player • Doll: Madison 🦋😊
    Bel Air Belles (15/15)
  • ValerieGrayValerieGray Registered Users, Member 685 Posts
    I hope Amazon gets the update tomorrow so that we don't miss out on the first gift!
    I play on Amazon kindle!
  • ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    @ashleydianem We're aware of that glitch in the photo booth and we won't be able to fix it. Sorry about that!
    Thank you for responding!
  • ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    Is it a better strategy to open several boxes in one pallet or to open and close it and get a new pallet?
  • martina_kkhmartina_kkh Registered Users, Member 213 Posts
    jhabs said:

Why wouldn’t they have made this say 2020 lol 
    I’ve bought that sign last year and now I placed it by accident, so had to by the nutcrackers in order to change it. Don’t want to be stuck in 2019 😂
  • cntarrcntarr Registered Users, Member 940 Posts
    edited December 2019
    Nvm Spoke too soon!!
  • stirfryedshanastirfryedshana Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    The new opal dye is GORGEOUS. Really hoping it’s not impossible to get lol. Loving the Christmas box, there’s so many things I want! I got the black gown with silver birds on it for my free one.
  • BasakBasak Registered Users, Member 1,215 Posts
    @thallisa I asked the same question to dolls about a few hours ago. I was tired of using the contour kit and wanted to try different eyes so started using the new face shape. I can highly recommend it!

🌼

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    Daily player on iOS! 
    85 level also A+++
    Instagram gameplay account: basak_kkh
    If you want to be friends, you can add me here: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100039524040997
  • FilipaKKHFilipaKKH Registered Users, Member 516 Posts
    @thallisa if I were you I'd try the new face shape for a few days and I'd wait to kinda get used to it first. If you still feel something is off, stay with the old face shape instead. That's what I'd do at least 😊
    🇵🇹 • no longer a kkh player & not active on the forum • 🏳️‍🌈
  • thallisathallisa Registered Users 1,384 Posts
    @Basak I know, I even voted for the old shape with contour! lol which is funny because now I have the same issue minus the contour 💀 

@FilipaKKH thanks for the advice, I might do it! it's gonna be difficult for sure because I had the same shape for years and never even thought of changing it. But seeing everyone with "clean" faces and only my doll with that weird line just annoys me 
    😂

also @mikaylachimo just pointed out that the ear on my current one is bigger than on any other face shape.. thanks for this 
    💀😂
  • BasakBasak Registered Users, Member 1,215 Posts
    @thallisa OMG now I see the ear jdjsjksdj 🤣🤣 Well, try the new one for a few days, you’ll eventually like it! I’ve been using it only for hours but my eyes are getting used to it 👀💞

🌼

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    Daily player on iOS! 
    85 level also A+++
    Instagram gameplay account: basak_kkh
    If you want to be friends, you can add me here: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100039524040997
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,023 Posts
    i was going to wait for VIP to get the kloset, but i don't think i can wait!  i think i have enough other stuff on my list for VIP to make the 500 anyways... hair colors and finishing the holiday boxes and whatever gift boxes we have... i'm sure they are going to be FAB!!! :)  time to organize!!  :)
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• ValerieGrayValerieGray Registered Users, Member 685 Posts
    Now I can't unsee it
    I play on Amazon kindle!
  • kkh_claricekkh_clarice Registered Users, Member 1,201 Posts
    Vixen_KKH said:
    Boneco de neve do lado da Palmeira kkkkkkkkkk
    Parece decoração de natal no Brasil, urso polar em cuiaba 40°
    @Vixen_KKH kkkkkkk agora que vi isso meu Deus! Eu coloquei assim de propósito msm, é o que mais chega perto das decorações daqui. 

she/her | android player 🌼 english isn't my first language 

• sheridansheridan Registered Users, Member 129 Posts
    Won these gloves in my free Christmas box😍 so cute! Styled them with my new coat and hair I bought from VIP🤪

• jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    edited December 2019

I am too poor to buy the handheld pose but I love this dress!