What happens if I date someone while married?

m1lk_jpgm1lk_jpg Registered Users, Member 109 Posts
I looked this up but the last answer is from 2016; and it says you lose followers if you get divorced but that your husband won't care if you date someone else. However, I've seen on more recent posts that as soon as you date someone else, your husband asks for a divorce.
I wanted to know if
1) I'll lose followers if I cheat on him (and if it makes a difference here if I ask to break up with him instead of cheating)
2) if I date someone else at the same time as him, he'll dump me
3) people keep saying the only way to break up with him is to cheat but I get the option to break up with him when I invite him out on a date? so can I or can I not break up with him without cheating?
🖤♡・゚:*✧·゚:* Joséphine*:·゚✧*:·゚✧♡🖤
[ Jóh-zeh-feen ]
 •••iOS player•••

Answers

• kkh_claricekkh_clarice Registered Users, Member 1,201 Posts
    You can delete him from your contacts/friends lists just click the "x" button on him and byebye he is gone and you dont lose fans or anything. 

she/her | android player 🌼 english isn't my first language 

You can delete him from your contacts/friends lists just click the "x" button on him and byebye he is gone and you dont lose fans or anything. 

edited December 2019
    Omggg @kokokokonut please delete it later if you can!! It wasnt my intention.