🎆KK:H v10.6 Update!

Comments

• alyssa123alyssa123 Registered Users, Member 62 Posts
    edited December 2019
    How do you access the new closet organization? I tried but it gave me this messagewhat is a closet customization? I thought it meant furniture so I bought the salon but it didn’t do anything 
  • TamaraHillsTamaraHills Registered Users, Member 328 Posts
    alyssa123 said:
    How do you access the new closet organization? I tried but it gave me this messagewhat is a closet customization? I thought it meant furniture so I bought the salon but it didn’t do anything 
    I think you have to buy a closet, it says 1 of 3 because there are 3 designs to choose :)
  • QueenB_6281QueenB_6281 Registered Users, Member 22 Posts
    Daily gift box! Love it!

What I got in my Christmas box

And what I bought from the kloset! 

I'm loving this update so far!!!!
  • alyssa123alyssa123 Registered Users, Member 62 Posts
    @TamaraHills Thank you! I get it now🙂
  • lizwiththebizlizwiththebiz Registered Users, Member 15 Posts
    i’m in love with the update 😍
  • kkh_claricekkh_clarice Registered Users, Member 1,201 Posts
    @SisSnappedLikeThanos sis you really snapped with this beautiful icon 😍

she/her | android player 🌼 english isn't my first language 

• kayayemkayayem Registered Users, Member 534 Posts

Won the ice skates and the dress today. Truly a magical time!
  • KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    Ive been dying for a whole year for this breathe aura thingy yayyyyy!! Made me think yay my luck is getting better In this game......then I got this stupid bracelet that has been haunting me since we had those weekday Kollections!! Ugh back to this horrific luck ☹️ Hope it gets better!!

• SweetstephySweetstephy Registered Users, Member 415 Posts
    So...cool update but are we gonna ignore the fact that Glu copied someone's artwork
    I agree, If Glu is going to use someone else’s artwork completely. They should be respectful to them and give them the credit they clearly deserve. It’s not hard to do, that’s what shocks me. But glu is something else 🤷🏻‍♀️

IOS doll 💞

• JasminEscalantekkhJasminEscalantekkh Registered Users, Member 108 Posts
    edited December 2019
    Android doll 💙
  • Clair_FlairClair_Flair Registered Users, Member 181 Posts
    @yezx wait until the end of the month to get the rest.. you may get them in your free boxes throughout the month.  It's gonna be hard, but it's what i'm going to try to do.  :)
    You mean  every day we will get to pick a free holiday box? Or it is the same as with Halloween. One free box - other for k-stars? Or you mean that we can perhaps get the item in the daily box? 
    I’m confused😁
  • KatWalkerKatWalker Registered Users 174 Posts
    edited December 2019

Happy with my pics!! I hope I’ll have that hot chocolate in my palette again, though, I’ve wanted it for ages.

Not quite as festive but I think I prefer it in green! 

join my KK:H Discord chat server here!
    iOS player. add me in game on FB!
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Anyone else notice pictures are now automatically centralized?
    PM to add
  • Clair_FlairClair_Flair Registered Users, Member 181 Posts
    Savagekkh said:
    To everyone who thinks they got the worst free box, no you didn't. I got a plain pair of black pants. Woohoo. 

I hate Christmas, so I really only wanted the auras, but I'd have to spend 2300 stars to get them so I won't bother opening any more. 

The dog penis purse is hysterical though. Thanks for the laugh. 
    LOL 😂 the what purse?😁 
  • Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts

platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • livyxlivyx Registered Users, Member 834 Posts

My palette, not mad with my pick since there wasn’t any item I liked. I hope to get the red dress or any handhelds someday, I adore the majority of items so much!

Also I’m loving this storage option! I can finally get rid of items I know I’ll never use and actually not forget about all the great items I have since I forgot them due to the massive amount of clothes 🥰
    iOS player since December 2014 🇫🇷🇵🇱
  • Suri_MaddenSuri_Madden Registered Users, Member 560 Posts
    @Savagekkh I had the same thought when I saw the purse but didn’t say anything, I didn’t want to spoil other’s fun 😂😂😂🤷🏼‍♀️
    ~ iOS player ~
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    @thallisa trust me, the new face shape is amazing! There's 2 variations of the face shape with line, one is slimmer with bigger ears, the other is 'rounder'. I look at the slimmer one and find it weird too but everything just takes some getting used to! I find that with the slimmer one, the lips are too close to the side. I see the new face shape on you and I like it better than your old one personally. Give it a few days!

But maybe I just like my baby face.
    PM to add
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    edited December 2019

Is this kollection still in rotation? id like another chance to get the items
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • livyxlivyx Registered Users, Member 834 Posts
    edited December 2019

Also OMG, thank you for the new face shape Glu!!! I finally made my choice regarding my doll's face so I want to introduce you to Olivia 2.0! Christmas miracle is real guys 😝🥰
    iOS player since December 2014 🇫🇷🇵🇱
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    OMG!!!
    SO MUTCH GORGEOUS STUFF!!!
    Can the update come alredy to Facebook?? :'(
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020