🎆KK:H v10.6 Update!

Comments

• SavagekkhSavagekkh Registered Users 569 Posts
    I feel like TS prizes are in the same category as Fashion Goals since people buy 1st place in TS every week with cash purchase of tickets. I know someone who payed $20 for that white hair. But then again, Glu went and put the friend gifts that were $3 a piece into the boxes for stars. It should all be one way or the other. 

Also though, there are people who got beta tests of Stories and won items that weren't all released either. I guess it will remain a mystery since Glu is incapable of answering questions or having any consistency ever. 
  • SarahardeySarahardey Registered Users, Member 67 Posts
    @SisSnappedLikeThanos The update looks amazing. Great job! thank youuuu!
  • Loveflower01Loveflower01 Registered Users 331 Posts
    @thallisa the eye makeup looks great on your doll ☺️
    Danielle
    IOS
    I play on iPhone 8plus
    Happy Summer 🌻

• StevieCurryStevieCurry Registered Users, Member 759 Posts
    i really wish kkh fixed the watch video for free k-stars/extra daily box thing in the new update... it’s unfair and we’re missing out on a lot.
    ios • free player since november 2019 ❀
    ♡˚✧˳⁺⁎ ⁎₊✧༚♡
  • KatinkaeKatinkae Registered Users 845 Posts
    i really wish kkh fixed the watch video for free k-stars/extra daily box thing in the new update... it’s unfair and we’re missing out on a lot.
    Send kalinda a DM and she’ll help you! 😃
    Player since day 1 🤩 iOS 🇳🇴

📢 ‼️ let us exchange things in our closet we dont like into k stars/diamonds
  • LaulieeBoohLaulieeBooh Registered Users, Member 221 Posts
    This update is the best ever 🥳 can't wait to see the small gifts 🥺 thanks again glu @KalindaKing for the new face shape, the organization, and the new boxes 🙃
    let's be friends add me:
    https://m.facebook.com/adore.nickole.18
    android player 
    my name is lauren

• BellaKKHBellaKKH Registered Users, Member 589 Posts
    Do you guys know what this bullhorn indicates? On Monday it was purple for a party and today has changed to this. I was thinking for the new holiday boxes but thought I would ask the experts ❤️

• AlespAlesp Registered Users, Member 60 Posts
    I got the dress in my free box and it was the best pick i could have chosen!
    It's so cuuuuute ❤❤❤

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Katinkae said:
    Send kalinda a DM and she’ll help you! 😃
    Kalinda has started a Video problem factfinding thread.  If you have lost the ability for the videos for stars, please fill in your device info here. 
    She and Eggs are trying to investigate the issue, and need this data to try and diagnose and repair.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    BellaKKH said:
    Do you guys know what this bullhorn indicates? On Monday it was purple for a party and today has changed to this. I was thinking for the new holiday boxes but thought I would ask the experts ❤️

That's just the default bullhorn that appears when you finish the TB event every week. It's still parties! 
    iOS
  • BellaKKHBellaKKH Registered Users, Member 589 Posts
    Thank you @AliBryant! I’ve been asking so many questions lately, I appreciate your knowledge! 🙏🏼💖
  • FilipaKKHFilipaKKH Registered Users, Member 516 Posts
    @Maree_kkh Math isn't definitely on your side (nor mine as well) 😂 If I were you I'd buy just one, and if I didn't get anything good out of it I'd wait until VIP Weekend to open one more because it's hard not to be hopeful during Christmas time. If you open it, good luck 🍀
    🇵🇹 • no longer a kkh player & not active on the forum • 🏳️‍🌈
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,025 Posts
    @Clair_Flair it looks like we're getting at least some items in the daily boxes.. I'm not sure yet if we're going to get a free holiday box every day, but I think I heard that's what happened last year? Can someone please confirm?
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

@luvs2gruuv the items in the boxes for 55 stars will not appear in the daily boxes. In the daily boxes, you have all the past daily box Xmas items, plus three new items for this year. Check out Linda’s thread for the items you can win in those boxes.
    iOS
  • Maree_kkhMaree_kkh Registered Users, Member 723 Posts
    @FilipaKKH well it wasn’t one of the 6 but it could’ve been worse! Thank you for recommending I only open one, I would’ve been so sad if I opened two since none of the dresses I wanted were in there:

Lol.. I'm just trying to thank @AliBryant, but my post has to get approved.. lol
    Addicted

I thought I had seen something like  we got a free holiday box each day or something last year? Is that wrong @AliBryant?
    Addicted

• ElisabethNElisabethN Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    Where do I buy a closet customizations? Is that the ladies that costs 180 k-stars?
    It's in the far right corner of the glam room.. I'll get a screenshot.. brb
    Addicted

@ElisabethN

Click that icon.. and then select one of the closets

You only have to buy one for 40 stars
    Addicted

edited December 2019
    I see, @AliBryant.. the stole, the black asymmetrical dress, and the boots are the three new items, right.. that's what we have a chance to win in the daily boxes in addition to the older holiday items... Ok..
    So the only reason to wait on opening the holiday boxes for 55 each is for vip... Hmmmmmmmmm... Oh dear.. 
    Addicted

• DanizzleDanizzle Registered Users 753 Posts
    OMG @Rikk !!!
    You naughty girl 😂
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    edited December 2019
    Lol.. I'm just trying to thank @AliBryant, but my post has to get approved.. lol
    I'lll go get it, but a faster way is to pm me.  Otherwise I rely on just spotting a post like this in the general discussion.  Brb
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    edited December 2019
    Thanks @AliBryant
    Edit (This was the post that Koko had to save from the abyss) lol
    Addicted

@luvs2gruuv correct, daily box has been changed for the holidays to include a bunch of old & new items, but the items in the 55 stars boxes are only in those boxes, not in daily boxes
    iOS
  • martina_kkhmartina_kkh Registered Users, Member 213 Posts
    Does anyone else have issues with rapid recharge? I’m playing the game for about 30 minutes now and I’m not getting a rapid recharge option. That never happened to me before. Usually it comes out after couple of minutes