🗳️SYS - 12/5/19 - Theme : Ski Resort! ❄️

Comments

• Suri_MaddenSuri_Madden 393 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    I’m not a big fan of both earnables and TS, although I the jumpsuit is quite cute 😊
    ~ iOS player ~
  • LolitaLolita 177 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    What a challenging theme! Earnables are meh and I'll probably never use them, but I really like the TS prizes and I really need that opal dye, so I hope to place within the top 5 🙏🏻
  • ScarletkkhScarletkkh New Member 830 PostsRegistered Users
    Im with you in this one @Chloè_KKH . Nothing is really my taste. I would only love the dye. I wouldnt be sad over not getting ANY of these items. But I still think that the TS items is the better items and should have been switched with the earnables. 
  • Selena.kkhSelena.kkh Junior Member 111 PostsRegistered Users
    This SYS is disappointing. I’ll participate but I wish the items were better. I feel like we could get something other than accessories. 
  • kkh_claricekkh_clarice 781 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    Ok... but where is @pilirositolam the queen of inspiration looks??? Im lost with this theme lol 
    🌸 𝑎𝑛𝑑𝑟𝑜𝑖𝑑 𝑑𝑎𝑖𝑙𝑦 𝑝𝑙𝑎𝑦𝑒𝑟 | 𝑒𝑛𝑔𝑙𝑖𝑠ℎ 𝑖𝑠𝑛'𝑡 𝑚𝑦 1𝑠𝑡 𝑙𝑎𝑛𝑔𝑢𝑎𝑔𝑒 🌸
  • EmCharlotteEmCharlotte 409 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    @kkh_clarice you beat me to making that comment hahaha come on @pilirositolam show me how to dress my doll!!!!
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma 2,607 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    Question: What to wear on a Ski Resort??? x.x
    Platform: Facebook
    Current Level: 55
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015
  • BasakBasak 694 PostsRegistered Users, Member

I’m thinking about submitting this look. Please inspire me dolls. 👀

🌼

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    Daily player on iOS! ♡
    54 level also A+++
    Instagram gameplay account: basak_kkh
    If you want to be friends, you can add me here: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100039524040997
  • dpetersdpeters 961 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    This sounds like an extremely difficult theme and I don't know if I have the energy to handle poor scores again. Of course the TS outfit and hair are cute and that opal dye looks amazing!
    Android player
    Obsessed with handhelds... someday I'll own them all!
  • simoonsimoon 99 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    just go full apres ski and wear the weirdest thing you have
    Android player | A++
    Doll: Simone
    wish i never quit 
  • Stefani_HStefani_H 427 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    I'm not really inspired by the theme, I have 0 outfits that would match it and on top of that, my flight to go back to France has been canceled due to the protest happening tomorrow. I mean I'm not complaining to stay 3 more days in Italy but this wasn't in my plans at all lol

I'm already stressed as heck because of this, don't know if I can handle another source of stress 💀😐
    🌸 Android daily player since February 2019 | LVL 31 🌸
    Add me on Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100013664024059

• evilhagevilhag Experienced Member 553 PostsRegistered Users
    edited December 2019
    I’ve got nothin for this lol. Good thing I don’t like the prizes. Gunna play for fun and enjoy the new update!

*edit typo 

Starting over for the second time because I cant ever save games. 
  • thallisathallisa New Member 863 PostsRegistered Users
    I'm not in love with the earnables but they'll be useful for this theme so I guess that's good? I really love the jumpsuit though, I need it!

I have no idea what to wear though, I tried to put together some 'sporty' looks but I have nowhere near enough clothes like that, so I'm sure I'll start using heels and fancy coats at some point.

• daffodildaffodil Experienced Member 574 PostsRegistered Users

hackers can burn in hell
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma 2,607 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    I barely have stuff that fits this theme!
    Not the biggest fan of the SYS earnables and TS itens BUT that Opal Dye is CALLING ME!!!
    Platform: Facebook
    Current Level: 55
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015
  • KoakumaKoakuma New Member 316 PostsRegistered Users
    The only thing I like is the hair and it's 1st place only so... might as well sit it out??
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Expert Member 5,895 PostsRegistered Users
    edited December 2019
    @Suri_Madden girl that 1st inspo look is everything though so beautiful :love:
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections