🗳️SYS - 12/5/19 - Theme : Ski Resort! ❄️

Comments

• Suri_MaddenSuri_Madden Registered Users, Member 560 Posts
    I’m not a big fan of both earnables and TS, although I the jumpsuit is quite cute 😊
    ~ iOS player ~
  • LolitaLolita Registered Users, Member 233 Posts
    What a challenging theme! Earnables are meh and I'll probably never use them, but I really like the TS prizes and I really need that opal dye, so I hope to place within the top 5 🙏🏻
  • ScarletkkhScarletkkh Registered Users 830 Posts
    Im with you in this one @Chloè_KKH . Nothing is really my taste. I would only love the dye. I wouldnt be sad over not getting ANY of these items. But I still think that the TS items is the better items and should have been switched with the earnables. 
  • Selena.kkhSelena.kkh Registered Users 143 Posts
    This SYS is disappointing. I’ll participate but I wish the items were better. I feel like we could get something other than accessories. 
  • kkh_claricekkh_clarice Registered Users, Member 1,201 Posts
    Ok... but where is @pilirositolam the queen of inspiration looks??? Im lost with this theme lol 

she/her | android player 🌼 english isn't my first language 

• EmCharlotteEmCharlotte Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
    @kkh_clarice you beat me to making that comment hahaha come on @pilirositolam show me how to dress my doll!!!!
    Let’s be friends - Emmy KKH on FB. I play on iOS 🤍
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Question: What to wear on a Ski Resort??? x.x
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • BasakBasak Registered Users, Member 1,215 Posts

I’m thinking about submitting this look. Please inspire me dolls. 👀

🌼

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    Daily player on iOS! 
    85 level also A+++
    Instagram gameplay account: basak_kkh
    If you want to be friends, you can add me here: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100039524040997
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    This sounds like an extremely difficult theme and I don't know if I have the energy to handle poor scores again. Of course the TS outfit and hair are cute and that opal dye looks amazing!
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • simoonsimoon Registered Users, Member 239 Posts
    just go full apres ski and wear the weirdest thing you have
    uh hi
  • Stefani_HStefani_H Registered Users, Member 871 Posts
    I'm not really inspired by the theme, I have 0 outfits that would match it and on top of that, my flight to go back to France has been canceled due to the protest happening tomorrow. I mean I'm not complaining to stay 3 more days in Italy but this wasn't in my plans at all lol

I'm already stressed as heck because of this, don't know if I can handle another source of stress 💀😐
    🌸 iOS daily player since December 2018 | English isn't my first language 🌸

• evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts
    edited December 2019
    I’ve got nothin for this lol. Good thing I don’t like the prizes. Gunna play for fun and enjoy the new update!

*edit typo 
    Put a cap on Trendspenders! 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!
  • thallisathallisa Registered Users 1,384 Posts
    I'm not in love with the earnables but they'll be useful for this theme so I guess that's good? I really love the jumpsuit though, I need it!

I have no idea what to wear though, I tried to put together some 'sporty' looks but I have nowhere near enough clothes like that, so I'm sure I'll start using heels and fancy coats at some point.

• daffodildaffodil Registered Users 603 Posts

hackers can burn in hell
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    I barely have stuff that fits this theme!
    Not the biggest fan of the SYS earnables and TS itens BUT that Opal Dye is CALLING ME!!!
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • KoakumaKoakuma Registered Users 791 Posts
    The only thing I like is the hair and it's 1st place only so... might as well sit it out??
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    edited December 2019
    @Suri_Madden girl that 1st inspo look is everything though so beautiful :love:
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections