🎆KK:H v10.6 Update!

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    @kadamisia I just released one of your posts as well, but I'm not sure what thread it was.......however....... congratulations on your doll's baby.  So adorable.  <3

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • kadamisiakadamisia Registered Users, Member 1,086 Posts
    @kokokokonut thank you so much! ❤️👼🏼
    IOS player
    🦥 English isn't my 1st language 🦥
  • AbbeymaeAbbeymae Registered Users, Member 761 Posts
    Extremely sorry if anyone else has commented this but I don’t think it’s been said that there is now a handheld slot in our wardrobe 😁😁😁
  • julia19julia19 Registered Users, Member 802 Posts
    I love this update but I still don’t have the option to get free Kstars. Does anyone know how to fix this @KalindaKing
  • KatinkaeKatinkae Registered Users 845 Posts
    julia19 said:
    I love this update but I still don’t have the option to get free Kstars. Does anyone know how to fix this @KalindaKing
    Send her a DM and she will look into it 😄
    Player since day 1 🤩 iOS 🇳🇴

📢 ‼️ let us exchange things in our closet we dont like into k stars/diamonds
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    yezx said:
    Also dolls, please be honest: do you think this game will still be “alive” in a year? 
    No! I suspect this will be the last good update for a while. I’m just going to enjoy it while I can though 
  • thallisathallisa Registered Users 1,384 Posts
    @Loveflower01 thank you so much! ☺️ 
  • evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts
    Love love love this update! I love the new daily boxes! I got the ice skates necklace and the new gorgeous solver boots. I got a plain clutch in my free box from Kalinda and my pallet had 2 auras in it 😭😭😭. I don’t know if I’ll buy any more after Black Friday lol 
    Put a cap on Trendspenders! 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!
  • LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    yezx said:
    Can the perfume bottle be added to the kloset? I dont understand why this has been added but not the bottle:

Also I agree, winter wonderland sys items should be in those boxes too. Seems only fair since you’ve added spread the joy items too. 

Also dolls, please be honest: do you think this game will still be “alive” in a year? 
    I don't think it will be alive in a year but I also would have said the exact same thing last year after they cut storylines and started half-assing the weekend events and update clothes. It's a tenacious little zombie game
  • AVINXXAVINXX Registered Users, Member 257 Posts

Decided to buy a Christmas box, not my favourite item but it's better than that bracelet 🤷🏼‍♀️
    I play two games: Annie on IOS and Lottie on Android! 
  • LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    Oh also I was so grumpy when I picked what looked like a plaid shirt in my free Christmas box that I just closed the game for like 10 hours.

I just opened up the game and put it on though and it's actually great haha

Pls excuse the screenshot, there's something wrong with my app permissions and it won't let me use the photobooth ugh
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    I really hope the update can arrive soon to Facebook.... We alredy have a -1 daily holliday box than the other platoforms :/
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • julia19julia19 Registered Users, Member 802 Posts
    Katinkae said:
    julia19 said:
    Send her a DM and she will look into it 😄
    Ok thank you!
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    Yeeeeeeeessss!!! Now I only need the beautiful dress

Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    The update will be live on Amazon today!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
    Update just arived to Facebook!!!
    Forgot to screenshot my free Holliday Box BUT i got a pair of shoes :'(
    These ones to be more exact!

BUT on the good news, my Holliday Daily Box gave me one of the itens i was missing!
    One down, 5 more to go!

• DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    Updating right now.  :)
    Platform: Android

• CaitlinElizabethCaitlinElizabeth Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    Love love love the update! Here’s my doll showing off a couple gift box picks (hair and dress). I spent a few more K stars than I was planning (read: 110) but I think it was worth it. This is my first Christmas playing KKH and it’s definitely filling me with festive cheer!
    iOS Platform
    Level 30
    Ranking: A+
    Player since June 2019
    I got a dress with the first holiday box, but it wasn't the dress I was hoping for it. It's still okay but I want the green dress and a bunch of dyes so I can dye it all of the colors I can get.

• agrcicagrcic Registered Users, Member 330 Posts
    is anyone else’s rapid recharge not showing up? mine hasn’t shown up in a few hours and I’ve tried exiting my game and tapping around the game
    One problem with the black dress with the white feather skirt is that the skirt covers the back leg like if the doll only put the front leg in and the back one is just hanging out outside of the dress.

• BasakBasak Registered Users, Member 1,215 Posts
    livyx said:
    Glu, you could maybe gift @SisSnappedLikeThanos the Christmas lights. I'm sure majority of us have no problems with that.
    That's exactly what I think everytime I see that someone's suggestion has made it into the game! Every player who suggests items that end up appearing in the game should receive them as a gift, it would be a great way to reward them for their creativity/time/dedication to the game and would motivate more players to make suggestions to make the game even more enjoyable
    You’re a genius! Please make this happen Glu. Most of us suggest some cute dresses or handhelds in the suggestion thread and if the owner of the idea gets the item she suggested, we would have no problem I’m sure.

🌼

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    Daily player on iOS! 
    85 level also A+++
    Instagram gameplay account: basak_kkh
    If you want to be friends, you can add me here: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100039524040997
  • beachespeachesbeachespeaches Registered Users 698 Posts
    I got a basic pair of black booties in my free holiday box yesterday 😢 but I got these cute boots today in my daily box and it more than makes up for it! I love them 😍 

My doll's name is Bea!
    iOS player since the release
    Level 99
    #FixTheWine