🗳️SYS - 12/5/19 - Theme : Ski Resort! ❄️

Comments

• KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    TRENDSETTERS

Did the Kstars increase or since I’ve been placing low I haven’t noticed this 🤷🏼‍♀️
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    jhabs said:
    This reminds me of the activewear theme. I have nothing nice to say about the items so I’m just gonna use my new snowflake aura in every look and keep it moving lol 
    U mean the Gym SYS??
    I NAILED that one!
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • Suri_MaddenSuri_Madden Registered Users, Member 560 Posts
    @Carol Davida thank you ❤️
    ~ iOS player ~
  • stirfryedshanastirfryedshana Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    edited December 2019
    ETA: Okay I’ll be nicer and just kindly say.....that I will be participating in this SYS purely for the diamonds lol. Sorry beautiful opal dye...these prizes aren’t worth it.
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Koakuma said:
    The only thing I like is the hair and it's 1st place only so... might as well sit it out??
    Or just submit like the last three tickets before the event ends! I did that once and it was the easiest 1st place ever. You do miss the earnables, but you don’t like them anyway so you have nothing to lose except for those prizes.
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Now, due to my inability to stay upright when on dry, solid surfaces, I've never been skiing. Therefore I'll mostly be dressing for the apres ski bar.
    This made me lol! You just described my partner 😂 Ice and slippery surfaces are kryptonite for some people 😊 
  • tilly2tilly2 Registered Users, Member 21 Posts
    arrrgh. Looks like I’ll be rummaging through all the clothes I just stored in my closet 😅
  • AVINXXAVINXX Registered Users, Member 257 Posts
    This is all I've come up with so far🤦🏼‍♀️
    I play two games: Annie on IOS and Lottie on Android! 
  • kadamisiakadamisia Registered Users, Member 1,086 Posts

My doll is most definitely not interested in the skiing part. But sign her up for the after-skiing mulled wine sesh! 😂  
    (sorry for the closet screenshot, I'm too broke to buy the handheld pose)
    IOS player
    🦥 English isn't my 1st language 🦥
  • kayayemkayayem Registered Users, Member 534 Posts
    Meh, the earnables will pretty much only be useful during one time of year. I don’t see my doll wearing huge glasses that cover up most of her face any other time of year. The TS hair is cute and unique, will look special for years to come but.... like I’d ever have a chance at that. The TS winner in my last group had 950+ points, so....
  • pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    Lmao this is good timing, should I take a spin or buy one of the cozy hats hairstyles?

I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me: https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarks 🧚🏼‍♀️✨💞
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I would only want the opal dye.
    Platform: Android

• AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    @pilirositolam do you own the kloset earmuffs hair? If not i would buy that instead of spinning
    iOS
  • livyxlivyx Registered Users, Member 834 Posts

I absolutely love this coat, it would be great for this SYS and I would take a spin, but I'm too scared to loose 100 k-stars and only get the energy 🤧
    iOS player since December 2014 🇫🇷🇵🇱
  • JabberwoohJabberwooh Registered Users, Member 273 Posts
    I'll just go for the look I do irl every winter: The "Just rolled out of bed at noon, gonna cocoon myself up in a blanket and play The Sims all day in deep denial of the weather outside".

Can someone explain to me why I still live in the arctic circle when I'm clearly not built for the cold?
    Android player - K star hoarder - Frugal b*tch
    (In-game username: Abbie)

KKH Discord server: 
    https://discord.gg/2ew22AybF9

• EmmieDollEmmieDoll Registered Users, Member 57 Posts
    As a Canadian lady I don't see anything in my wardrobe warm enough to legitimately wear skiing so I'll be living my dream life and not dressing 100% appropriately for this sys
  • FilipaKKHFilipaKKH Registered Users, Member 516 Posts
    @IzzaBee I actually think your looks are pretty good and will get you tons of votes! 😊
    🇵🇹 • no longer a kkh player & not active on the forum • 🏳️‍🌈
  • EllaCharlotteEllaCharlotte Registered Users, Member 453 Posts
    Errrr @IzzaBee, can we just stop and take a moment to say you are killing it with those outfits!
    Daily Android player
    A+++
    https://www.facebook.com/ellacharlotte.kkh.5 - add me! 
    #BonusStarsForParties
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,023 Posts
    i stocked up on a bunch of colder weather stuff over the weekend and over the past few months, so i'm pretty excited about this sys.  :)
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted