Daily Holiday gift boxes - 2019!

Comments

• martina_kkhmartina_kkh Registered Users, Member 213 Posts
    Is this the full list of things that come in daily boxes? What’s up with these closed boxes? If that’s it then I have everything except for the silver boots and I’m kind of sad I won’t be getting any other new item 🙁 If that makes any sense 😂
  • AllegorieAllegorie Registered Users, Member 558 Posts
    I’ve opened 10 boxes in 3 different palettes. None of these palettes had new items in it. None. I’m kinda bummed right now. 
    ★ A+++ / Daily iOS player ★
        #BonusStarForParties
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    Is this the full list of things that come in daily boxes? What’s up with these closed boxes? If that’s it then I have everything except for the silver boots and I’m kind of sad I won’t be getting any other new item 🙁 If that makes any sense 😂
    Yes it looks like these are all the items. I put in the closed boxes as I was not sure there were more but I think these are it. I will update the pic.
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
    Allegorie said:
    I’ve opened 10 boxes in 3 different palettes. None of these palettes had new items in it. None. I’m kinda bummed right now. 
    You’re right. I’ve got the majority of these items last year so I’m a bit disappointed that they didn’t include more things in daily boxes 😕
    @LindaVB Thanks for the info doll 💖
  • ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    Just in time for ski resort SYS ❄️❄️

• Clair_FlairClair_Flair Registered Users, Member 181 Posts
    Well, not my day, apparently LOL
  • AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    Great timing!

Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    🇫🇷  French gal ⛵ Avid sailor 🐱 Cat owner 🍣 Sushi lover 🏛️ Museum worker 
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    Got the dress today! I own all the daily items now. Here's my doll with @JasminEscalantekkh @Rumpelstilzchen and @KathrineKapelli

iOS
  • JasminEscalantekkhJasminEscalantekkh Registered Users, Member 108 Posts
    @AliBryant We look so lovely! Thank you so much for including me! 🥰
    Android doll 💙
  • kayayemkayayem Registered Users, Member 534 Posts
    No holiday OOTD for me today because, well....

• RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    Congrats on the dress @AliBryant! Thanks for including my doll!
    I had the worst luck with giftboxes today. Just not my day. 🤦🏼‍♀️

Android
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    Second day in a row I get a dress but it's still not the one I wanted most. I just hope since I keep getting dresses, that means it's bound to be one of the next tiles I pick.
    Platform: Android

• StevieCurryStevieCurry Registered Users, Member 759 Posts

So... Today's pick completely sucked. What a waste of kstars. 😕👎🏻 Not having the best luck with boxes lately it seems....
    ios • free player since november 2019 ❀
    ♡˚✧˳⁺⁎ ⁎₊✧༚♡
  • ElleOhElleElleOhElle Registered Users, Member 436 Posts
    edited December 2019

Haven’t been posting screenshots of my daily boxes, because all my picks have been crappy.... until today.
    iOS player
    PM me if you would like to add me
  • Rxghida_Rxghida_ Registered Users, Member 171 Posts

• Ryley1eRyley1e Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    last year i won this hairstyle and then I change my phone and when I switched my game from phone to phone I lost the hair all of the sudden and I ask for help to support and they were like "mmm we cant do anything, bye" so I'm so happy about getting it back 
  • Ryley1eRyley1e Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
  • oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts
    These winter boxes make me want more daily stars😂 does anyone know what happens if you go up from a bronze vip to a silver? Do you get charged the difference ($15) if you’ve already paid the month or the full $20 or what?
  • ciaraxciarax Registered Users, Member 334 Posts
    finally got the pretty red dress that seems to be the popular pic this sys, pretty happy 🥰
  • ciaraxciarax Registered Users, Member 334 Posts
    simon’s gift of stars ✨ 
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,023 Posts
    These winter boxes make me want more daily stars😂 does anyone know what happens if you go up from a bronze vip to a silver? Do you get charged the difference ($15) if you’ve already paid the month or the full $20 or what?
    You basically have to finish out the month that you've purchased at the level you picked.. if you try to upgrade, it won't be active until your current 30 day period is complete.
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• livyxlivyx Registered Users, Member 834 Posts

Happy with my picks! Would prefer the white boots on my daily box but that’s okay, the shoes will be great for this week’s SYS ☺️
    iOS player since December 2014 🇫🇷🇵🇱
  • AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    edited December 2019
    Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    🇫🇷  French gal ⛵ Avid sailor 🐱 Cat owner 🍣 Sushi lover 🏛️ Museum worker 
  • JabberwoohJabberwooh Registered Users, Member 273 Posts
    Didn't get a great item yesterday so I'm so eager to open the next box to see if it's any better! Anyone else a bit disappointed with the Kristmas gift today though? I got 2 K-stars 😂
    Android player - K star hoarder - Frugal b*tch
    (In-game username: Abbie)

KKH Discord server: 
    https://discord.gg/2ew22AybF9

• LolitaLolita Registered Users, Member 233 Posts
    I was hoping for something wintrier to use for this week's SYS but I'm happy with my pick 🤗
  • oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts
    Didn't get a great item yesterday so I'm so eager to open the next box to see if it's any better! Anyone else a bit disappointed with the Kristmas gift today though? I got 2 K-stars 😂
    Sameee! I wish they had just done 10 for everyone.. in the spirit of giving😂
  • Silz1217Silz1217 Registered Users 731 Posts
    I picked the 1 star I hope tomorrow gift won’t be us picking star again hopefully is the opal dye .. or another handheld item !! 
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    I forgot to screenshot but...

On the second day of Christmas, Simon gave to me two kstars and a six-hour gig I don't neeeeeed :lol: 
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • KatinkaeKatinkae Registered Users 845 Posts
    Todays gift was disappointing. It costs 40 k star to open a single weekend box, and most of us got ONE k star. Its totally ridiculous 
    Player since day 1 🤩 iOS 🇳🇴

📢 ‼️ let us exchange things in our closet we dont like into k stars/diamonds
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.