12/5/19 SYS Event: Ski Resort glitch?

aymandiaymandi Registered Users, Member 125 Posts
edited December 2019 in KKH General Discussion
hello! I've been playing KKH for a long time and for the first time I'm having a problem with the game. my SYS ski resort event is not showing the trendsetter rewards. does somebody know what might be happening? what should i do? 

mandi ♥️
iOS
english / español

Comments

• ChristinayPaizChristinayPaiz Registered Users, Member 102 Posts
    @aymandi whenever that happens just wait a little longer it can get delayed at times so keep submitting outfits when your tickets are available. Other times you just need to vote for a few looks then exit the voting booth then it will pop up. 
  • aymandiaymandi Registered Users, Member 125 Posts
    edited December 2019
    @ChristinayPaiz   thank you! I will try that ♥️
    mandi ♥️
    iOS
    english / español
  • CrushrrCrushrr Registered Users, Member 45 Posts
    edited December 2019
    Did it work? Didn’t work for me at all!
    edited December 2019
    @Crushrr i didn't work for me either. i think im going to keep playing and hope for the game to come back to normal. 
    mandi ♥️
    iOS
    english / español
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Why not post a full screenshot of your game?
    Are you talking to me?
    edited December 2019
    sure @soundspretty do you know what should i do? it still doesnt show the trendsetter rewards.

mandi ♥️
    iOS
    english / español
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    If you still don't have Trendsetters, you can send me your ID in a private message.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
    edited December 2019
    oh ok @KalindaKing! thank you ♥️
    mandi ♥️
    iOS
    english / español
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    Me @ every user who joins this forum as a brand new player, yet have all the clothing from 8 different kollections, have every recent event item and every item from the 55k star boxes🤔
    jhabs said:
    Me @ every user who joins this forum as a brand new player, yet have all the clothing from 8 different kollections, have every recent event item and every item from the 55k star boxes🤔
    Lol! But mine eventually came through....this morning. My group wasn’t large enough yet
  • JaelynJaxJaelynJax Registered Users 624 Posts
    jhabs said:
    So are you insinuating that they are playing a hack game or what?...
    Daily iOS Player: Level 55
    🌻NubianQueen🌻
    Platform: iOS
    Send Message for Add
    JaelynJax said:
    jhabs said:
    @JaelynJax that or they are bitter about the players who invest their money on the game. either way, i created this topic to find a solution to my problem, and i did thanks to the moderators. it's sad that people come here to comment sarcastic things for no reason when we all can be happy and chill. we all ♥️ this game! that's something we have in common. no need to hate. ♥️
    mandi ♥️
    iOS
    english / español
    aymandi said:
    JaelynJax said:
    jhabs said:
    @JaelynJax that or they are bitter about the players who invest their money on the game. either way, i created this topic to find a solution to my problem, and i did thanks to the moderators. it's sad that people come here to comment sarcastic things for no reason when we all can be happy and chill. we all ♥️ this game! that's something we have in common. no need to hate. ♥️
    Exactly! Very well said! I 10000% agree!
  • samaaanthaaasamaaanthaaa Registered Users, Member 975 Posts
    It was actually a legit question because if it did happen to be a hacked game, you would have had your answer. Cropping doesn’t let us see if it’s real or hacked, therefore we wouldn’t know if you had a real issue or were blocked due to the hack. No ones being rude or attacking anyone, relax.
  • ninaglamninaglam Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
    @samaaanthaaa I don't think that's the case because if she hacked her game she would have known that was the reason at the first moment, not needing to start a conversation about it. And we wouldn't know if it was hacked by a screenshot anyway because what if she just spent all the kstars, energy and money from the hack? It's still a hacked game. There's no way to know, so the insinuations in the comments are uncalled for. Clearly there are some people with bad vibes over here lol 
  • bohmebabebohmebabe Registered Users, Member 19 Posts
    I was trying to submit a look and it wouldnt take twice. Nothing was repeated in the outfit, so there was no locked items to submit. Eventually, the ticket disappeared as if I already used it but it wasn't in my list of submitted looks. Anyone else experiencing this? Suggestions? Glu Mods? Help a lady out?
    IOS Player