🎆KK:H v10.6 Update!

Comments

• SavagekkhSavagekkh Registered Users 569 Posts
    Whaaaaat is up with the star rankings? I did four businesses today, 6 gigs in all that flooded me with fans enough to reach #12. Then I left the game for an hour and come back to find myself at #28. 

I know it is lame that I care, but I hate not being able to reach #1, let alone being kicked down for nothing. Also, lowkey pissed about not having the energy and star from a level up cuz I'm stuck on 99. It's the bunch of small things like this that make me just want to stop playing. I'm used to big greed-driven disappointments by this company but wth? What does this gain for you? 
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,023 Posts
    Just got the second gift. :) It's 1 to 10 k stars.. you have to pick a box.
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• lindz_kayla3711lindz_kayla3711 Registered Users, Member 276 Posts

• KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    for those of you wondering when you finish all the gigs, every few days Simon calls with one that "pays you cash AND Kstars" and that gb with 1-10Kstars is basically what it looks like when you're done with it.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    I picked one k star. Whoopdy freakin doo. 🙄
  • kayayemkayayem Registered Users, Member 534 Posts
    Ugh from my gift boxes today I got dye and energy, from Simon’s call I got 1 K-star. Today is just not my day.
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    I was so close to 10 

Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• MynameisDee82MynameisDee82 Registered Users, Member 252 Posts
    So I transferred my game to another device and the progress for 3/4 a day was lost 😫😫😫. I didnt realised that the Santa Monica task is back to undone so only now managed to redo it. That means I will only be able to do the Animal Charity thingy late one day. 
    The only positive thing is I managed to reopen the daily box and the pick was better than the previous one that I lost. Anyone finished the Animal Shelter task? Anything interesting?
  • Monica LMonica L Registered Users 696 Posts
    Thank you Glu for the latest update. So many cool new features - loving how handhelds are separated in my kloset. Any way that handheld purses can be added in there too? 

I also can’t wait for the new SYS dye! I will be beside myself between trying to earn that and gold dye. 

Videos for free stars are not working on iOS; but I am sure it has already been mentioned with Glu working on a way to fix it. 

The storage kloset is a huge improvement- thank you again for that update. I will take anything to make sorting through the closet easier for me, after a few years of kollecting it’s time consuming to have to do so much strolling. Looking forward to what comes next! 😊
    iOS Doll 

• BasakBasak Registered Users, Member 1,215 Posts

Holy cow! I should play lottery with my luck today. 🏃🏻‍♀️🏃🏻‍♀️

🌼

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    Daily player on iOS! 
    85 level also A+++
    Instagram gameplay account: basak_kkh
    If you want to be friends, you can add me here: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100039524040997
  • AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    Uh you guys got lucky with the kstars "gift", why couldn't we all have the same amount? I ended up picking a one kstar box...

Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    🇫🇷  French gal ⛵ Avid sailor 🐱 Cat owner 🍣 Sushi lover 🏛️ Museum worker 
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Thank you Simon for the 1 Kstar *sigh*
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • ARTPOPARTPOP Registered Users 530 Posts
    Looks like everyone except one got 1 k star lol.
  • stargirIstargirI Registered Users, Member 65 Posts
    i got 10 kstars!! i guess it's my lucky day  :D
  • martina_kkhmartina_kkh Registered Users, Member 213 Posts
    I got 2 stars. They’ll probably give us energy tomorrow 😓
  • Maree_kkhMaree_kkh Registered Users, Member 723 Posts
    And here I got my hopes up we’d be gifted the stars from the month of no videos.

• TheBolaTheBola Registered Users, Member 194 Posts
    @MynameisDee82 I would also love to know what happens when you finish the Animal Shelter gig. Did anyone finish? 
  • kiki_kkiki_k Registered Users, Member 212 Posts
    Gosh so many complaints about getting free k stars! Until a few days ago we didn’t even know about the twelve “small” gifts (my expectations were honestly dye and new photo booths or something) and now so many expect so much!
  • MynameisDee82MynameisDee82 Registered Users, Member 252 Posts
    kiki_k said:
    Gosh so many complaints about getting free k stars! Until a few days ago we didn’t even know about the twelve “small” gifts (my expectations were honestly dye and new photo booths or something) and now so many expect so much!
    I understand why people get frustrated. People had issues with watching videos for free KStars amounting hundreds and not compensated for it. Then get 1 KStar as a gift. 

In my opinion its the customers right to express dissatisfaction to services received. I personally think that customers (players) should be united to get the best playing experience, only then service providers may listen. 

If the issue addressed by others didn’t affect me, I will normally just read and scroll but not condemning/belittling others dissatisfaction.

But I understand as well your frustration, like you I just wanted a super positive thread but I guess its a bit tricky with this game. 

I am sorry if I sound rude, its just that I always want to say these points but couldn’t find a right time/place to say it. Its a bit unlucky for you that I saw your comment and decided to express my feelings by responding. 
  • TheBolaTheBola Registered Users, Member 194 Posts
    @IzzaBee thanks a lot! I hope everyone is happy now that we know we get 10 K stars. 😊