🎇KK:H Weekend Event 12/6/19 - Parties Kick Off December Weekends! ❄️🍾

Comments

• dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    Same happened to me @evilhag! I'm staying away from that kollection until my luck turns around lol
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • EmCharlotteEmCharlotte Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
    I got champagne dye in my free box, I’m almost out so I guess I needed it haha. Would love the skirt and hair colour but I’m K-star poor at the moment and don’t want to make a purchase in case I lose my free videos again entirely (I just got them back this update!). 
    Let’s be friends - Emmy KKH on FB. I play on iOS 🤍
  • Maree_kkhMaree_kkh Registered Users, Member 723 Posts
    @KalindaKing could you check what's going on with the red dye not being in weekend GBs? It says in the kloset that they should be in weekend gift boxes (as well as SYS) but i've only seen ice blue and champagne.
  • FilipaKKHFilipaKKH Registered Users, Member 516 Posts
    I don't think it was a good palette but it was a lucky pick! I'm happy.

🇵🇹 • no longer a kkh player & not active on the forum • 🏳️‍🌈
  • HannahKKHHannahKKH Registered Users, Member 946 Posts

I got dye in my free box and thought well, just my luck. I won’t bother opening another one

Then I changed my mind and opened another one and got dye AGAIN. I’M PISSED

Hannah 🇬🇧
    Violet is my doll. iOS player ✨
    👻💀🎃🦇🕸🕷⚰️🔮🖤
    PM me for FB add info! Let’s be friends 👯‍♀️
  • ValerieGrayValerieGray Registered Users, Member 685 Posts
    Where do you guys do parties? I really want to finish the event!
    I play on Amazon kindle!
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    @Maree_kkh I believe there are certain dye colors they put in GBS on certain events. This weekend seems to be champagne and ice blue, sometimes is royal blue and black, etc. I’m guessing this week is not a ruby red week which is why it isn’t in the boxes.
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Bel-Air, 3 hours. Invite all 9 guests and you can finish a party doing only the guest actions.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited December 2019
    I do bel air. 9 guests....total of 36 energy and a 3 hour party is done. No other house has 9. All you do is tap each guests Small talk for 5 energy, get 1 back.  You are done after just small talking with each guest!  It's what made parties fun again, at least for me.  <3
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • ValerieGrayValerieGray Registered Users, Member 685 Posts
    edited December 2019
    Nvm answered
    I play on Amazon kindle!
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Maree_kkh said:
    @KalindaKing could you check what's going on with the red dye not being in weekend GBs? It says in the kloset that they should be in weekend gift boxes (as well as SYS) but i've only seen ice blue and champagne.
    Sorry if that message is confusing. We'll offer red dyes in the gift boxes in upcoming weekend events during the 10.6 update, but not this weekend.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Maree_kkhMaree_kkh Registered Users, Member 723 Posts
    @KalindaKing Thank you for answering!
  • Loveflower01Loveflower01 Registered Users 331 Posts

Cool, 😊 I actually thought I wouldn’t get the hair. 
    Danielle
    IOS
    I play on iPhone 8plus
    Happy Summer 🌻

• oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts
    Yikes
  • lis22lis22 Registered Users, Member 68 Posts
    That’s what I got in my free box, at least I got some dye 😅
  • VioletDreamsVioletDreams Registered Users, Member 297 Posts

My free box was of course the ugly sports bra 😂
    Super happy with the hair though! It's beautiful

I'm thinking if I should chase the skirt and hairdye....I really like the skirt and the hairdye is a beautiful color, I'm only unsure because my doll is always ginger anyway 😂

Sage | The Ginger One | Level 47 | Android
  • Clair_FlairClair_Flair Registered Users, Member 181 Posts
    edited December 2019
    Well...i clearly do not have any self control...took a spin on the holiday collection..Got the dress...
    now my doll is broke with 10 k-stars and she cannot even look at me. Send help...

• yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    I feel you @Clair_Flair 😂 and i even felt smart for saving stars on black friday, joke is on me 😅
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • kayayemkayayem Registered Users, Member 534 Posts
    Ugh I’m so disappointed, yesterday in my holiday gift boxes I got 4 energy and dye, and only 1 K-Star from the call from Simon. Today it’s this in my free box. What did I do Glu? 

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Well...i clearly do not have any self control...took a spin on the holiday collection..Got the dress...
    now my doll is broke with 10 k-stars and she cannot even look at me. Send help...

Did you say no self control?   Pssst go here.     >:) .
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    @yezx those were my leftover stars from BF and those that I've earned...and poof, they are gone.
    I'm glad that I'm not alone LOL

P.S. if I knew that the coats and other "wintery" things that I've bought on BF would tank hard in this SYS - I would've saved MUCH MUCH more. 
    @kokokokonut i’m on my way lol
  • hyamihyami Registered Users, Member 120 Posts
    I got the hair. I wanted the skirt so close.  Can’t complain too much, since I haven’t won a gift box item in 2 weeks, I believe.  Plus the hair is nice. I also has all 4 items finally!

My doll’s insta: Hyami.kkh 
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,023 Posts
    I was fortunate to get the hair color, top, and hair pretty early... I don't know why I chased the skirt so hard, but I did.. it's just different than any other one I have.. sigh.. and the Now kollection.. of course the bundle was last.. bye bye, k-stars! Was nice while it lasted.

There was one more gb pallet before the final one, but I was so frustrated I forgot to screenshot it. 
    One nice thing is I got so much energy and so many event points that I'm done with the event already! Lol

Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• agrcicagrcic Registered Users, Member 330 Posts
    not too sure how to style this top without the skirt 😂 but I’m happy to get an item for the bonus points :)