• luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,023 Posts
    edited December 2019
    Oops.. wrong thread
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts

Got lucky with my pick this week! Tempted to chase the top as well but got to save for the Xmas boxes. 

And fellow level 99 members, have I gone mad officially or do I spy like a sliver of progress on the bar? It that is all after doing tons of party I guess I won’t be maxing level 99 till i am 99 yo. 

IOS Player 
  • AreysAreys Registered Users, Member 466 Posts

I’m not sure when I will ever use this, but i’m grateful to have gotten something. Hair colors are so rare that I’ll have to find a use for it!
    iOS
    ✧⊰ Add me here! ⊱✧
    🏳️‍🌈
  • Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
     I won the top. Always happy to get an item. I wasn't crazy about anything specific so I'm happy with the top.  Side note, I'm having horrible luck with kollections lately 😭
    - Emmy
  • kiraraquelkiraraquel Registered Users, Member 230 Posts
    I was lucky enough to have all four items in my pallet, but of course I choose energy😑🤦🏾‍♀️
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    I got exactly what I wanted , yay!!

Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Check Featured Items!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • kkh_claricekkh_clarice Registered Users, Member 1,201 Posts
    I dont know why but this white dress from the Holiday Kollection reminds me of a white fluffy moth.

she/her | android player 🌼 english isn't my first language 

• AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    Check Featured Items!
    Thank you Kalinda!! 

iOS
    @AliBryant, you're still looking for the holly hairstyle?  i could probably incorporate it in one of my looks.  would you like me to tag you? are you planning on getting it if you see it?
    Addicted

• DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I'm glad I got the top since there's still no bonus star.
    Platform: Android

• AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    @luvs2gruuv Thanks, I already found it and bought it! need to update my signature...
    iOS
    @AliBryant , cool, lol.  i was hoping that was the case.  :)
    Addicted

• QueenB_6281QueenB_6281 Registered Users, Member 22 Posts

I got the green hair color. :)
  • Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    @KalindaKing thank you for the surprise! Those clothes will stay in the closet, right?
    Android
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    @Chloè_KKH  The items we added today will stay in the closet!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    @KalindaKing thanks! I noticed that the hair and hair color from last pop up shop are not in the closet. Will they ever be added? 
    Android
  • Stefani_HStefani_H Registered Users, Member 871 Posts
    I'm so unlucky with weekend event boxes, I was hoping to get the hair or the skirt but I always end up having energy, dye or basic daily box tops.

On top of that, I already mentioned that my flight was canceled on Thursday so I had to stay 3 more days in Italy. Guess what? Flights are still being canceled every day, I'm not even sure when I will be able to go back home lol I really wanted the dress from the weekend event but I'm really not in the mood to grind anything... ☹️
    🌸 iOS daily player since December 2018 | English isn't my first language 🌸

• icymamiicymami Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    Would’ve been happy to get anything!
    Can’t complain 🤗

• KatWalkerKatWalker Registered Users 174 Posts

Really wish I could’ve gotten that hair color, or that I had more kstars to chase it. The kstars aren’t bad though, I’ll buy the storage closet with them
    join my KK:H Discord chat server here!
    iOS player. add me in game on FB!
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    Omg so I got my daily box vip stars and did some voting to come up with enough to open one more giftbox bc I was dying for the skirt and I got it 😭❤️ I can’t hold on to any stars for more than 20 minutes lately lmao I’m back to single digits 

heres my doll in her new outfit drinking lots of champagne to ease the pain these massive earrings are causing on her poor earlobes!!! 
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    It takes a strong woman to wear these earrings...

@mikaylachimo  Dixie  @Chelsea.  @TrashleyKKH
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    Stefani_H said:
    I'm so unlucky with weekend event boxes, I was hoping to get the hair or the skirt but I always end up having energy, dye or basic daily box tops.

On top of that, I already mentioned that my flight was canceled on Thursday so I had to stay 3 more days in Italy. Guess what? Flights are still being canceled every day, I'm not even sure when I will be able to go back home lol I really wanted the dress from the weekend event but I'm really not in the mood to grind anything... ☹️
    Although you’d like to get home, it’s sure hard to feel bad for someone who gets three more days in Italy!  Lol. 
    Where is home? Could you take a train?
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Silz1217Silz1217 Registered Users 731 Posts
    Did anyone got a call like 8 hours or so ago from Kalinda about something I can’t remember I kinda wasn’t paying attention ask skip through it!! 
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
  • Silz1217Silz1217 Registered Users 731 Posts
    Also I open the game today and still didn’t get a call about today gift?? 
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
  • vxnxsvxnxs Registered Users, Member 99 Posts
    I’ve been hustling and got the earnable dress. It’s quite pretty without the necklace, I really like the top detailing 😊 Also its cute how the earrings match the belt in that light gold colour 🥰

This was my GB. So sad, I had three items in the pallet as well. 🤞🏻 for next time 

• thallisathallisa Registered Users 1,384 Posts
    I loved that the kollection from last year came back but then I saw the clothes on my doll and the only thing I really wanted was the bundle dress..? So I carefully took one spin, expecting dye which wasn't such a bad option since it's a new color and this happened:

My doll looks horrible with those lips and the hair is a bit extra, but I love the gown!!

• ninaglamninaglam Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
    KatWalker said:

Really wish I could’ve gotten that hair color, or that I had more kstars to chase it. The kstars aren’t bad though, I’ll buy the storage closet with them
    @KatWalker ikr! I found it too and as soon as i got it i put it on. I'm a sucker for unusual hair colors lol

• ninaglamninaglam Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
    HollySisk said:
    It takes a strong woman to wear these earrings...

@mikaylachimo  Dixie  @Chelsea.  @TrashleyKKH
    @HollySisk All the looks are GORGEOUS!
  • SveaSvea Registered Users, Member 51 Posts
    @Silz1217 todays call was Maria and she gifted some red dye 
    Android player, add me here