🎆KK:H v10.6 Update!

Comments

• RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    I got 10 k-stars in Simon’s box! I was so excited that I dropped my phone, lol. I ❤️ Simon 😘
  • kiki_kkiki_k Registered Users, Member 212 Posts
    kiki_k said:
    Gosh so many complaints about getting free k stars! Until a few days ago we didn’t even know about the twelve “small” gifts (my expectations were honestly dye and new photo booths or something) and now so many expect so much!
    I understand why people get frustrated. People had issues with watching videos for free KStars amounting hundreds and not compensated for it. Then get 1 KStar as a gift. 

In my opinion its the customers right to express dissatisfaction to services received. I personally think that customers (players) should be united to get the best playing experience, only then service providers may listen. 

If the issue addressed by others didn’t affect me, I will normally just read and scroll but not condemning/belittling others dissatisfaction.

But I understand as well your frustration, like you I just wanted a super positive thread but I guess its a bit tricky with this game. 

I am sorry if I sound rude, its just that I always want to say these points but couldn’t find a right time/place to say it. Its a bit unlucky for you that I saw your comment and decided to express my feelings by responding. 
    Oh absolutely people are allowed to
    voice their dissatisfaction. I guess I just feel like this was an amazing update that surpassed my expectations, no one anticipated we would get this 12 days of Christmas thing and there was so much positivity for the update but it’s gone on the second day. The snowball was an amazing freebie and I was pretty stunned to get it and thought “wow how are they going to maintain this for 12 days” so I guess I just didn’t mind that the level of freebie wasn’t the same standard as the day before.

i also understand the frustration with the videos thing, that affected me too for ages so I see people’s point there 
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,023 Posts
    edited December 2019
    I agree @kiki_k! They could have started off with the smaller gift of the k star boxes and ended with a cool gift like the snowball, but they were nice enough to give us the snowball first so that we could use it in this sys.  And whatever it is, they're giving it to us for free (12 things)  ... like someone at my work says when someone complains about something they got for free.. "ya want your money back?" Lol
    @thebola, unfortunately "everyone" will never be happy. :/
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• TheBolaTheBola Registered Users, Member 194 Posts
    edited December 2019
    @jhabs look at what @IzzaBee wrote. After finishing the new update storyline and forgiving Willow, we all get 10 Kstars! 🤗 
    i agree @jhabs, it would have been a better decision for them to just have given us all 5 (or better 10) stars instead of the boxes, but i'd be happy either way.  I just appreciate anything that is given outside of the normal schedule. I'm fortunate that i got the 10 stars today, but that's how the game works.  I haven't gotten all of the daily gift box items even though i have spent the extra 15 stars each day to open the 3rd box... and i spent about 400 stars to get the skirt when some got it in their free box... I choose to just be happy for the people who got what they wanted for few or no stars.  i know that the thread isn't always going to be as positive as i'd like it to be, but i myself choose to look on the bright side.  It's better for our health, really.  
    Addicted

@Savagekkh , you are more than welcome to be snarky (your word), but I really worry about all the negativity that you project and i wonder if you're that negative about everything in life? or just this game?  It seems like it takes so much out of you and you have often said that you are going to stay away from the game and/or the forum, but you always come back, just to post negative stuff... Like it has often been said here by other forum members, sometimes it's healthier just to give it a break... I wish you peace, dear.
    Addicted

• SavagekkhSavagekkh Registered Users 569 Posts
    edited December 2019
    Thank you @SisSnappedLikeThanos and @jhabs and @ValerieGray 💕💕
    I just wish you all peace. :)
    Addicted

• Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    I love @Savagekkh 's posts because usually she explains what I think so much better than me. 
    Anyway, cookies? Where do you live? I could plan a trip 😂
    Android
  • ValerieGrayValerieGray Registered Users, Member 685 Posts
    @Chloè_KKH Could it be a group thing? I could really use some cookies rn 😆
    I play on Amazon kindle!
  • SavagekkhSavagekkh Registered Users 569 Posts
    Haha, I'm already trying to figure out how to accommodate everyone irl expecting my gingerbread. The cookie pressure is real. 
  • ValerieGrayValerieGray Registered Users, Member 685 Posts
    Gingerbread sounds sooo good
    I play on Amazon kindle!
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Update styling 😍😍😍😍😍

Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

@Carol Davida the jammies, laptop, and glasses!  sooooo cute!!!!! :)
    Addicted

• Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    @luvs2gruuv tysm girlie 🥰🤗
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

Thank you for the red dyes, Glu! :)
    Addicted