What is this 😂

camillekkhcamillekkh Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
I’m sorry if you’re not gonna try I’m not voting for you! We should all do the same to discourage these dolls and make them dress appropriately for The sys. Also I know some dolls can be new, I have another game where my doll is at level 17 and I’m barley collecting items but I have jackets and leggings. At least wear that! Sorry rant over! 

Comments

• ElisabethNElisabethN Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    I get it, you got a new dress, but now it is just not the right time to use it.
  • ElisabethNElisabethN Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    FilipaKKH said:
    I understand your frustration but understand this theme is not an easy one. I've been playing for months and I barely have good looks. My first SYS event was the Country Club one, and every look I sent at the time was totally off theme too, obviously. I would be a bit sad to see a screenshot of my doll back then when I was just trying SYS for the first time. They're probably just trying their luck and trying to get the earnables.
    If you don't feel comfortable voting for these dolls, my advice would be to skip the rounds you don't like or to vote for the one you think isn't so bad.

I totally agree, It’s a tough theme. Everyone wants a high score, and gowns always gives you that. I would just love to see more people challenging themselves
  • FilipaKKHFilipaKKH Registered Users, Member 516 Posts
    @ElisabethN I know, I would love to see more different outfits too, it would make it more fun and all, but most people probably don't even have enough k-stars to spend on new winter clothes, especially for such a specific theme. These dolls are probably new players or people who don't spend much time playing and are just trying their best with the time they have on their hands. Usually, it's gowns we get from Weekend Events, giftboxes and SYS, so it's completely normal if they have more gowns than anything else. Either way, if I were a new player I wouldn't spend my 100 k stars (or even less) for clothes I wouldn't wear ever again probably. I would wait for my wardrobe to grow progressively, it's not wise to spend every k-star you have on SYS events, you'd be broke all the time. I think it's understandable.
    🇵🇹 • no longer a kkh player & not active on the forum • 🏳️‍🌈
  • EmmieDollEmmieDoll Registered Users, Member 57 Posts
    I'll be honest, I just exit out and come back to the voting booth and come back to avoid voting when people clearly aren't trying. You guys make really good points that this is a hard theme, but I don't like to give votes to people who I don't actually want to give a vote. 
  • kkh_claricekkh_clarice Registered Users, Member 1,201 Posts
    FilipaKKH said:
    I understand your frustration but understand this theme is not an easy one. I've been playing for months and I barely have good looks. My first SYS event was the Country Club one, and every look I sent at the time was totally off theme too, obviously. I would be a bit sad to see a screenshot of my doll back then when I was just trying SYS for the first time. They're probably just trying their luck and trying to get the earnables.
    If you don't feel comfortable voting for these dolls, my advice would be to skip the rounds you don't like or to vote for the one you think isn't so bad.

A kween. I love your good sense as always! 

(Fada sensata sempreee)

she/her | android player 🌼 english isn't my first language 

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I’m closing this, please don’t make offshoot threads that belong in the event thread. And we do not want to shame dolls by putting examples of what not to do on the forum. If you MUST throw shade, obscure their facial features. And keep it in the Sys event thread, if it is about the SYS event. Thanks.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.