🗳️SYS - 12/5/19 - Theme : Ski Resort! ❄️

Comments

• SarahKKHSarahKKH Registered Users, Member 20 Posts
    edited December 2019
    Looks 1-4 

Looks 5-8 

Looks 9-12 

I really loved the theme of this SYS! I live in the north of Norway so this was very close to home❤️
    Edit: Personally look 7 is my favorite. I feel like that’s the most accurate look considering what we would wear going to a ski resort ☺️
    iOS player
  • ArtemisxMoonArtemisxMoon Registered Users, Member 181 Posts
    I’ve been quiet on the forums so far this event, but now that I’ve finally found a good formula for my outfits, I thought I’d share 😁 I’m using up all of my dyes but it’s worth it to be scoring in the 50s.

• KoakumaKoakuma Registered Users 791 Posts

I'm confused but pleased. Look #12 wasn't even THAT on theme? Lucky me that there's a Christmas tree in the background 
  • Kkh_AnastasiaKkh_Anastasia Registered Users, Member 1,882 Posts

Here’s some of my looks, I kinda got a rocky start with this theme bc I don’t know how to put a cute winter outfit together. I love all of yours looks so maybe I’ll try some of them 🤔💕💕
    iOS 📲
    Instagram: kkh_anastasia98
    🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪

• pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    edited December 2019
    I understand this theme is hard, but like... why? She’s the true trendsetter or shall we name it spendsetter?

Edit: I know her scores ain’t that high, but I’m sure she is a TB because she went from 10th to 1st in a span of 45 minutes

I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me: https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarks 🧚🏼‍♀️✨💞
  • barbaraKKHbarbaraKKH Registered Users, Member 66 Posts
    edited December 2019
    This was my highest score for this event. Thinking back I definitely made this when I was half asleep. I’ve been very lucky that my TS group is not very competitive and I only have one possible ticket buyer! Winning would be a first for me I’m dying for the opal🤣🤣
    I’ve been quiet on the forums so far this event, but now that I’ve finally found a good formula for my outfits, I thought I’d share 😁 I’m using up all of my dyes but it’s worth it to be scoring in the 50s.

I just have to say that I love your doll’s look! She is so similar to a friend of mine IRL, and it’s so fascinating 
    iOS player
  • ArtemisxMoonArtemisxMoon Registered Users, Member 181 Posts
    SarahKKH said:
    I just have to say that I love your doll’s look! She is so similar to a friend of mine IRL, and it’s so fascinating 
    Thank you ☺️💖 That’s crazy that the doll looks like your friend! 😮
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    These boots are really chunky and wintry ! Not sure if they will get much use other than winter SYSes but I am glad I made it to the last earnable. And now to see if I can stay at the 1st spot. 
    IOS Player 

I been thinking about getting this jumpsuit for ages but I rarely see it being used during formal themed SYSes. So when I saw it I quickly snap it up ! Goodbye diamonds but hello sparkles! 
    It’s gorgeous!
    iOS player
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    @TrashleyKKH is that jumpsuit still 12 diamonds??
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    @LovelyEmma yes, it is! 
    IOS Player 
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    @LovelyEmma yes, it is! 
    Thanks! defenetly my next diamond purshace!
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • DannyKKHDannyKKH Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    I dont know if someone else has the same problem as i am having with the red dyes..... Are you all able to colect the red dyes on the Show your style???
  • kadamisiakadamisia Registered Users, Member 1,086 Posts

So I gave in and bought this absolutely stunning fur jacket 😍 And also finally made the decision to buy the handheld pose 😂
    IOS player
    🦥 English isn't my 1st language 🦥
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,023 Posts
    @Maria2019 i haven't gotten it yet. :( Sorry I didn't respond earlier.. it was 4 in the morning here when you posted.. lol.. if you can still do it in one of your last looks, I would appreciate it. :)

If anyone is looking for anything in Android, let me know.. I have two more looks to submit... I have both cocoas, ice skates, just let me know. :)
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• kayayemkayayem Registered Users, Member 534 Posts
    Me and the #2 person have been duking it out since Day 1 for first place (I realize our scores aren’t that high) with no ticket buying shenanigans and just now, with a few hours to go, here comes this random person I’ve never even seen before at #1. 

• Maria2019Maria2019 Registered Users, Member 387 Posts
    @luvs2gruuv No problem! I have a ticket available so I can submit a look whenever you are ready.
    edited December 2019
    I can be in the voting booth now actually! @Maria2019
    Addicted

OK, I'm about to submit this look. I hope you find her:) @luvs2gruuv
    edited December 2019
    Woohoo! @Maria2019! I found you!

Thank you, thank you, thank you!
    Addicted

edited December 2019
    You're welcome @luvs2gruuv! I'm so glad you got the bag :)

EDIT - That look won me 49 points. I'm surprised because I made zero effort. I threw it together quickly so I could submit the bag. I have one more look and am currently in first place so I'm hoping I'll stay in the top 3 to get at least one dye drop. There's been no TBs in my group this week which is nice after the last few events.
    @maria2019 I wish I could have voted for your look, too. It was really cute! :) I hope it did well for you. :)
    Addicted

Thank you @luvs2gruuv! I got 49 points so I'm very happy. I'm glad I bought that coat now. I've used the hat 5 times this event so at least it has gotten some use.