uh hi
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,023 Posts
    10 - 13

Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• Maria2019Maria2019 Registered Users, Member 387 Posts
    Your doll is so pretty @luvs2gruuv! The bag matches the dress perfectly. My doll wears that hair a lot. I'm glad you got the chocolate box too. 
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    It's a shame I started the last SYS late since this time I had an easy time getting the last earnable. If I was getting similar scores last week, I could have gotten the hair.
    Platform: Android

• Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    edited December 2019
    Girl @luvs2gruuv did you happened to have any luck searching for this dress at the sys voting booth? If not, then I can submit this look for you today. Dont worry I didnt forget about your request. I've had a pretty busy weekend and just thought about helping you out. #askingforafriend

Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

.lol @Carol Davida I wasn't going to ask you to submit it for this theme.. but did you? I'll go look now!
    Addicted

• fallonfallon Registered Users, Member 569 Posts
    edited December 2019

@margokkh
    was that you?
    English is not my first language 🇧🇷
    Android, add me: 

https://www.facebook.com/fallonsalvatorekkh
    Instagram: @fallonkkh
    @luvs2gruuv no girl I haven't yet 😂 but if you think I should submit that dress for you next time for a gown theme. Then go ahead be my guest 😂
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

Deal, girl! Thank you for thinking of me @Carol Davida :)
    Addicted

• AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    13-14 looks
    I’m 2nd in my TS with a ticket buyer 1st (as usual)

Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

Where is the white sparkly dress from? If I had that my doll would never take it off. I second @beachespeaches wish for it to be made available for diamonds.
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    edited December 2019
    @Maria2019 it was a trendsetter prize when they were still testing the new SYS format so only select users got to play the SYS. I'm still salty about the hair. I got to play the SYS but had a ticket buyer who ended up with over 2000 points 😭
  • Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    Last four looks. Thank god it's over 😂 I barely finished the event with 595 points or so and probably will end up in fourth or fifth. Fingers crossed for you @PlantWitch , I really hope you get the first place because you really deserve it 💕

Android
    @soundspretty Thanks. They should definitely bundle it or put the dress up for diamonds then. It would be great if everyone had a chance to get it. I'm sorry that happened to you. That's so annoying. 
  • ValerieGrayValerieGray Registered Users, Member 685 Posts
    Spotted @Carol Davida 

I play on Amazon kindle!
  • barbaraKKHbarbaraKKH Registered Users, Member 66 Posts
    I saw some dolls on here wearing this beautiful coat and I caved but I’m so happy with my decision!!😊
    edited December 2019
    With an hour to go I am now in second place. A TB came out of nowhere and is 101 points ahead of me. I'm hoping I will finish in second or third place.

EDIT - They are now 123 points ahead. I wish I could tell them they can stop competing because I'm done and I'm not buying tickets :D

@barbaraKKH I caved too. I normally won't  consider spending K stars on coats but I love this one. I love your doll's look.
    edited December 2019
    Spotted @Carol Davida 

Omg girl tysm 🙏🏽 for voting for me @ValerieGray . That look got me 45 votes :smile:
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• ValerieGrayValerieGray Registered Users, Member 685 Posts
    LMAO I submitted my 2 tickets AN HOUR before time ended😂 how does this happen??

I play on Amazon kindle!
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    edited December 2019
    I came in first in both games! I only had one ticket buyer, but passed her about halfway through the event. I’m very excited to decide what to use the new opal dye for!

Here are my best- and worst-scoring looks!

• Ryley1eRyley1e Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    so close but at the same time so far from winning. 
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts

Shout out to Sadie, as long as she's not a hacker, for taking down the #1 TB all week at the last minute. My face when I saw the rankings

Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • agrcicagrcic Registered Users, Member 330 Posts
    I got 1st in my ts group! Here are my highest and lowest scores of this week :) I was so stressed during the last few minutes since 2nd place was only 2 points behind me!