🗳️SYS - 12/5/19 - Theme : Ski Resort! ❄️

Comments

• AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    Thank you for your kind words 💖
    @luvs2gruuv @TrashleyKKH @EmCharlotte @LindaVB
    my bed and windows were shaking, my books were falling off the shelfs.. it was a nightmare now I checked the news and thank god no one was hurt 
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• Clair_FlairClair_Flair Registered Users, Member 181 Posts
    edited December 2019
    OMG!! Glad that you are ik, @AmandaMKkh
    Edit, i was going  to say OK, not IK...lol.
  • ScarletkkhScarletkkh Registered Users 830 Posts

This was the last look I did. I ended up getting first place. Im so happy about the opal dye. So it seems like starting late worked well for me, combined with my good scores. I even managed to get all the earnables cause of my good scores. I think I got the last earnable with look 11. So this event went well for me, overall im happy. Even though Im not a huge fan of the prizes im still super happy about my opal dye, that was my main goal😊
  • Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    Oh well 😅

Android
  • LolitaLolita Registered Users, Member 233 Posts
    @AmandaMKkh omg I just heard it on the news! It must have been so scary! Back in 2012 we had a huge earthquake here in Emilia-Romagna and I still live in constant fear that it'll happen again. I'm really glad to hear you're okay. Stay safe 💞
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    Final looks.

My TS board. I’m actually amazed I managed 2nd. Haven’t been that high in ages! Was quite nice to have such a chilled group. Congrats to everyone!

I play on iOS
  • LolitaLolita Registered Users, Member 233 Posts
    edited December 2019
    On a much more positive note, I had to wake up at 2:30 a.m. to submit my last two tickets but... drum roll... I finally managed to win my first SYS event! 🥳🎉🎊
    imageimage
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    edited December 2019
    I was in first place the entire event and had a 100 points lead but ofcrouse a ticketbuyer showed up at the last moment and won first by 6 points... 

Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • KortyKorty Registered Users 360 Posts
    @AmandaMKkh so glad you’re ok! 
    In Versilia we had two small earthquakes recently, I’m watching the news and it’s so worrying. 

On a more positive note: congratulations to all the dolls who manage to win 1st place, I got 2nd behind a TB, so even if probably my average was higher she had more looks than me 🤷🏻‍♀️
    Daily iOS player since July 2014
    From Italy 🇮🇹🍕🍝
    You’re all so sweet 🥺💕 @Korty @Clair_Flair
    I remember 2012 earthquake because I used to go to school in Emilia-Romagna @Lolita

• AllegorieAllegorie Registered Users, Member 558 Posts
    edited December 2019
    Glad you're okay @AmandaMKkh  <3 
    ★ A+++ / Daily iOS player ★
        #BonusStarForParties
  • AllegorieAllegorie Registered Users, Member 558 Posts
    edited December 2019
    I came in first place during this SYS. It's been MONTHS since I got first place.
    I had a ticket buyer in my TS but I had pretty good scores with my looks so I've been able to pass her. I am happy with the hair 🥰

★ A+++ / Daily iOS player ★
        #BonusStarForParties
    I looooved seeing amazing outfitls you shared with us. If I would be honest - this SYS was hard to do, but amazing in the sense it made us be creative, trying to fit the theme and be on point with voters.
    And the latter is frustrating. My best score was the TB outfit I got from BF (the off white coat with short skirt)  - cannot be bothered to screenshot this. Yeah, I snapped, LOL.
    Now I think I need to allocate funds fot the doctor visit now for my doll....To make sure that there is no frostbite, you know... 
    And don't get me started on the butterfly auras, angels and brides being a popular vote. Like the voters do not have any logical sence. 
    End of rant. 
    Glad this is over
  • Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    I came in 6th place, my scores just didn't do very well. A few extra points on a few looks would have landed me in top 5. But I liked the theme this weekend and had fun putting stuff together. Atleast I got the boots, they're super cute. 
    - Emmy
  • MiyuriMiyuri Registered Users, Member 289 Posts

Another week, another ticketbuyer getting first place.
    TB #1 got passed by a newly appeared TB #2 around look 8 and just stopped submitting altogether. I passed the original TB #1, TB #2 (who is now actually 1st, are you following?) was out of reach but she decided to submit looks for 300 extra points in the last hours to make sure she would get her well-deserved TopSpenders hair.
    Thank you again, Glu, @KalindaKing, @eggsandbananas, for not listening, not changing anything and making it so much fun every week.
    🇫🇷 in 🇰🇷
    Platform: iPadOS 17.4.1
    Current level: 99
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    I managed to come in 1st on my TS group!

Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • PlantWitchPlantWitch Registered Users 374 Posts
    @Chloè_KKH I'm so sorry you got knocked out of the top 5, this event sucks! 
    But I loved being in the same group! Your looks were gorgeous, and you are seriously one of the nicest people!💕💕 
    Maybe next week we'll get lucky and get chill groups so we can get some opal dye! 😊
    🧡🤍💗
    they/she
    android
    pm for add info!
    I just cannot....😂😂😂 Rude!!!! 

• AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    My last looks, 9 to 14!
    I was quite attached to the same color scheme and clothes throughout this SYS, and it seems to have been working quite well.
    I finally got 2nd, after a TB who submitted winter clothing but weird looks..

Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    🇫🇷  French gal ⛵ Avid sailor 🐱 Cat owner 🍣 Sushi lover 🏛️ Museum worker 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,113 Posts
    @AmandaMKkh I am glad to hear you are ok, but that must have been devastating.  Sending good thoughts. <3
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    @PlantWitch It's been a pleasure being in the same group, I loved seeing all of your looks! You deserved every vote! Tysm ❤
    Android
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    @AmandaMKkh Oh no, so scary. Glad you aren't hurt!
    PM to add
    You’re so kind @Naimonster @kokokokonut @Allegorie 💖💖
    fortunately today there weren’t strong tremors so I hope it’s over and on a positive note I didn’t go to work because there were no trains so I spent my day with my little niece 💜

• dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    I'm terrified of earthquakes, that must've been so scary @AmandaMKkh, glad you're ok! Stay safe
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • IzzaBeeIzzaBee Registered Users, Member 407 Posts
    After searching for these pants for months I finally found them last night one hour before SYS ended. I was really disappointed they weren’t part of the Black Friday TB sale so I’m thrilled to finally have them. 

I started SYS late so only had 12 looks and no ticket buyers! I managed to get the boots and came in first!
    I play on iOS 
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,025 Posts
    awesome @izzabee!  I kept seeing them in peoples' pics, but i thought they were a dyed version of other pants.  i wasn't sure what they were.. very nice grab!  :)
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• Tazzy21Tazzy21 Registered Users, Member 143 Posts
    edited December 2019
    I had no idea what I would do with this theme, but between the holiday gift boxes and some spins in the holiday room plus everyone's wonderful inspiration and advice (plus one wasted ticket grr would have had first without it I accidentally used it, makes me angry) --thanks everyone y'all are amazing!!
  • TiaTTiaT Registered Users, Member 172 Posts
    I hear you @Clair_Flair! They have our whole hiney out lol.  
    Playing daily on iOS 
    Facebook: 
    https://www.facebook.com/shaniqua.garvin.5 
    Kindness is free, sprinkle that stuff everywhere. 

• TiaTTiaT Registered Users, Member 172 Posts
    Here were my first 8 looks.  I didn’t realize I forgot to screen shot my other looks until it was too late. 

Playing daily on iOS 
    Facebook: 
    https://www.facebook.com/shaniqua.garvin.5 
    Kindness is free, sprinkle that stuff everywhere. 

@dpeters 💕💕