KK:H Weekday Event - 12/9/19 Tap for a TB as the Holidays Approach!

Comments

• RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    edited December 2019
    Question: when do you max out the gold stars needed for the bonus doing professional gigs??? Mine just jumped up 60 (which is kind of nuts) randomly & I’m a little surprised because I just bought a car/did Black Friday😂 I was expecting to be good for a while after that lol
    I haven’t maxed out the bonus hearts or stars, so I don’t know how many it takes! But I have bought all the cash items at this point and I haven’t needed to buy more to get the bonus star. This is what mine looks like after all the cash items:

You probably know this already, but just in case it’s helpful: the basic cash items in the wardrobe that have multiples in different colors (like basic tees and sweaters in blue, pink, white, etc) typically give out way more points than other items! Sometimes 20 or 40. So if you need your bonus star back, use cash and buy up those ugly basics in multiples. 😊
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Can Glu just take the Kash from Black and Gold Boxes aswell?? :/ 
    And maybe from Daily Boxes to??
    And also possibly from Kollections???
    They alredy did that?
    Newer Kolections dont have kash enymore!
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts
    I never see items anymore in my black boxes even though i know there are plenty of items I still dont own... Is there a reason for this?
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • ElleOhElleElleOhElle Registered Users, Member 436 Posts

Second black box
    iOS player
    PM me if you would like to add me
  • AccaliaAccalia Registered Users, Member 194 Posts
    first black box: energy, I was so annoyed I forgot to screenshot 🙄
    second black box:
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Ready for a snowball fight 😅😅😅😅😅

Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts
    Can Glu just take the Kash from Black and Gold Boxes aswell?? :/ 
    And maybe from Daily Boxes to??
    And also possibly from Kollections???
    They alredy did that?
    Newer Kolections dont have kash enymore!
    Almost all of the ones on my game still have kash on them! 5/8 of them to be specific - I was referring to those😁
  • oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts
    edited December 2019
    Rikk said:
    Question: when do you max out the gold stars needed for the bonus doing professional gigs??? Mine just jumped up 60 (which is kind of nuts) randomly & I’m a little surprised because I just bought a car/did Black Friday😂 I was expecting to be good for a while after that lol
    I haven’t maxed out the bonus hearts or stars, so I don’t know how many it takes! But I have bought all the cash items at this point and I haven’t needed to buy more to get the bonus star. This is what mine looks like after all the cash items:

You probably know this already, but just in case it’s helpful: the basic cash items in the wardrobe that have multiples in different colors (like basic tees and sweaters in blue, pink, white, etc) typically give out way more points than other items! Sometimes 20 or 40. So if you need your bonus star back, use cash and buy up those ugly basics in multiples. 😊
    Thanks so much!! I’ll have to buy those up - I have some of them in multiples but there’s definitely still room for more ugly basics in my closet😂
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts
    Kash and energy in my black boxes. 😭 

But I finally got that bracelet!!! That bracelet been in my gold boxes 99% of time and I never choose it. It is finally mine! Does it match with anything in my Kloset ? No. Do I love the Art Deco inspired pattern on it? Yes! 
    IOS Player 
    Me: “Slowly realising that I might have an issue with spending kstars recklessly”
    Also me: I blame @mikaylachimo for being a bad influence!!  🤣🤪🤪🤪

IOS Player 
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    @TrashleyKKH I see no issue 😌😌 

platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • StevieCurryStevieCurry Registered Users, Member 759 Posts

Second black box & gold box.
    ... 🙂

ios • free player since november 2019 ❀
    ♡˚✧˳⁺⁎ ⁎₊✧༚♡
  • BasakBasak Registered Users, Member 1,215 Posts

My black boxes were like this. I’m happy with my k-stars pick because I’m really low on k-stars right now. Saving them to open more holiday boxes! 🤪

🌼

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    Daily player on iOS! 
    85 level also A+++
    Instagram gameplay account: basak_kkh
    If you want to be friends, you can add me here: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100039524040997
  • vxnxsvxnxs Registered Users, Member 99 Posts
    My black boxes this week... not too shabby at all
    Videos arent working again on my iPhone 🙄
    if I restart my game and restore purchases, do i lose my 20 vids too? Desperately want those back tbh. 

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone

Got boots! Wish I had them during the ski resort SYS but I think they are pretty cute boots. 
    IOS Player 
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    I got "video playback error" on all my vids today, including rapid recharge! This is upsetting when I am trying to earn enough to open more xmas boxes.  Why can't the videos ever be normal and consistent in this game?!
    iOS
    edited December 2019
    No way this unfair treatment is legal with Canadian law. Done with this. I will look it up and file a complaint asap, hope the fines are high enough 🙄

Make kkh great again: 
  • LolitaLolita Registered Users, Member 233 Posts
    *insert facepalm here* image
  • martina_kkhmartina_kkh Registered Users, Member 213 Posts
    I got energy in the 1st box and was very disappointed but the 2nd made my day! 🤩
    I think we all miss when our Glu Godess came to the Weekday Event and gave us a lil hint on what we could win on the Weekend Event... Dont u miss it??
  • Clair_FlairClair_Flair Registered Users, Member 181 Posts
    Whew, almost opened the bottom left one, but didn’t press hard enough to open it. Thought that this was a sign and opened my usual box. 
    Now i gave shoes, not the partnership👌🏻

• dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    This was actually a really nice palette and I  love my pick but I wish I picked kstars because I need them!

Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • lis22lis22 Registered Users, Member 68 Posts
    What a nice gold box 
  • lindz_kayla3711lindz_kayla3711 Registered Users, Member 276 Posts
    This is from my second black box, it’ll  be going towards my Holiday gift box funds😍😍😍
    I got purple dye on my second black box....
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    edited December 2019
    *sits next to @LovelyEmma and admires her purple dye.  I am ashamed to say not one of my games has reached the first box yet.  Smdh.  But my house is nearly done.  And I’ve posted from each room, hoping the Christmas mojo spreads from my surroundings to the forum.   o:)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary