Cinderella Story💖💝

13Next

Comments

• Alida_kkhAlida_kkh Registered Users, Member 31 Posts
    Its so interesting to see how everybodies changed over time😂
    I had to recereate my first looks but the first photo is how I always used to look when I began, the second after I saved up kstars and new face features were added and the third the present day 😂
  • Ryley1eRyley1e Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    edited November 2019
    not even Kylie Jenner pull off this kinda of transformation 
  • MynameisDee82MynameisDee82 Registered Users, Member 252 Posts
    I am installing the game on my iPad because I dont want to play this game as much now. So while installing I found old pics on my iPad. I used to play this game on my iPad but because I was addicted, I installed it on my phone. 

So here is the pic before and after. 🤣

• EmCharlotteEmCharlotte Registered Users, Member 686 Posts

The first time Em was invited to Kim’s house vs Em on the red carpet last night. 

Let’s be friends - Emmy KKH on FB. I play on iOS 🤍
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    That is a lovely transformation.  :)  But she was good looking to begin with
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • EmCharlotteEmCharlotte Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
    That hairstyle was the first hair I bought as soon as I had the stars! That was before I really knew how precious K stars were, back when I got plenty of videos to watch for free ones! If I went back now I would have spent those K stars on the jet first instead, seems like it’s not only my doll who’s growing and changing!!!!
    Let’s be friends - Emmy KKH on FB. I play on iOS 🤍
  • Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    edited December 2019
    Bear_KKH said:
    I love this thread! Everyone's dolls look amazing! This is my dolls before and after pics lol. My daughter plays Roblox and calls the new players just starting out with the default outfit "bacon heads" (bc the default hair looks like bacon strips) so when I started playing this game again a few months ago I told her my doll is a bacon head in this game 😂🤣
     My doll will be hiring a new makeup artist on black friday for the low low 🤑🙌🏼 so her transformation is ongoing. 
    Ok, transformation complete.... for now 😜Edit for typo
    - Emmy
  • Jenn1ferrJenn1ferr Registered Users, Member 89 Posts
    I don’t have any original pictures anymore of how my doll looked like before, but so I recreated her. This is what she looked like when I started playing again after 5 years in July. 

And after Black Friday 

Playing on IOS.
  • Stefani_HStefani_H Registered Users, Member 871 Posts
    I know I've posted before but here is Stefani's final transformation. I wanted to give her a nosejob for so long and those lips were on my wishlist for a long time. I don't think I will change her again, I'm pretty satisfied with how she looks. 

🌸 iOS daily player since December 2018 | English isn't my first language 🌸

• daphnekkhdaphnekkh Registered Users, Member 158 Posts
    I had to dig back into the archives to find these pictures lolol.

Here’s the earliest pic I can find of my doll from 2014 when I first ever started playing (which was annoying because that is not the outfit I used to spend most of my time in but oh well lmao): 

Here are some photos of my doll’s features after I restarted the game in 2017 (I did NOT use or own the hair in the second pic; I took that screenshot to make fun of the hair lol): 

and here is my doll today:

• aymandiaymandi Registered Users, Member 125 Posts
    here is mine! oh my... all the hours I've had to play to earn everything lol! so worth it. the difference is huge! 

mandi ♥️
    iOS
    english / español
  • oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts
    I love this thread!! Here’s beginning of the game:

When I was first learning how to k star:

And finally, now:

• KatWalkerKatWalker Registered Users 174 Posts
    So I already posted here on the first page, but my doll's look has changed since then! She dyed her hair green permanently, she bought new eyes on Black Friday, won new lips in a gift box, and hopped on the new face shape! Not only that but I found an actual screenshot from 2014, so I thought it would be fun to compare the two:

Looks like she's finally recovered from working retail
    join my KK:H Discord chat server here!
    iOS player. add me in game on FB!
  • vxnxsvxnxs Registered Users, Member 99 Posts
    I love this thread and finally got around to doing mine. On the left is from when I started playing in June this year. I remember this was my favourite outfit and I thought it looked so good.  

Also thought it would be fun to do a pre and post Black Friday sale:

• NataliaCollinsNataliaCollins Registered Users, Member 148 Posts

• julia19julia19 Registered Users, Member 802 Posts
    My doll went through another transformation after Black Friday lol