What’s The Current MAX level in Kim Kardashian: Hollywood?

AmeliaKKHAmeliaKKH Registered Users 722 Posts

I reached level 72 and I’m here wondering what’s the max level. Also I would love if we could keep this thread updated for future reference! 

Comments

• webrawebra Registered Users 656 Posts
    I am level 80 and not maxed out yet, but I think @LindaVB once mentioned she hit the top level?
    iOS.  A+++   Since 2015
  • AmeliaKKHAmeliaKKH Registered Users 722 Posts
    edited December 2018
    Damn! 80?! That’s crazy! I don’t have much more to do in the game so I was thinking of reaching max my next goal. @webra
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    edited December 2018
    How sad is it that it goes up to AT LEAST 80, yet the unlocking of items in the wardrobe stopped in the early 50s.
    iOS
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts
    The max level at the moment is 87
    IOS Player 
    WOW! That’s crazy! thanks doll! 💕 Do they still add a new level every update? 
  • puapua Registered Users, Member 196 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    How sad is it that it goes up to AT LEAST 80, yet the unlocking of items in the wardrobe stopped in the early 50s.
    Totally. I'm at 27 and there are no decent hairstyles left. The ones that are there are so dated. Actually, most of the clothing available in the closet are dated. Kollections are the only saving grace but they are way too expensive. 
    Amazon Kindle player but if you are Android, you can now add me too!
    Facebook: Deepika Kkh
    #BlackDollsMatter
    #BrownDollsMatter
    #ImploreDiversity
    #CalibrateMakeup4DarkSkinTones
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts
    AmeliaKKH said:
    WOW! That’s crazy! thanks doll! 💕 Do they still add a new level every update? 
    As the last update , yes , they added a new level so far for every update. 
    IOS Player 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    One of my games is level 84, and she's slow. 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    edited December 2018
    You can check this FAQ page anytime (Hopefully the link will work!)
    https://glumobile.helpshift.com/a/kim-kardashian-hollywood/?p=web&s=gameplay&f=why-am-i-no-longer-gaining-fans&l=en

In case it doesn't work for you, look in the Gameplay section and then "Why am I no longer gaining fans?"
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
    Thank you Glu Goddess.  ;)  the FAQ section is so informative, the links are too quirky lately....But I got there. ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Oohhh @KalindaKing that’s fabulous! Thank you so much! I might make this faq my weekend reading 🤣🤣🤣
  • WorkadayWorkaday Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I’ve been at level 99 for two months and am unable to progress...is this the END?!
    No this is not the end, we're still getting monthly updates, and current Weekend and SYS events.  I read that while you're still at 99, xp and other value is still being accumulated.  This happened once before, and it read MAX where it says 99.  I think reading MAX made players feel it was the end, and I think that was somewhere around level 49 into 50 or something quite a while back.  SO, breathe a little easier, and Welcome to the Forum!

Check out some of the active event threads.  We have our current Weekday Event thread, the 10.6 update thread, a new thread starts tomorrow for Thursday's SYS event......look around.  You're one of us now.  :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary