Welcome to the Darkside (FunSide!)

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited December 2019
    OmDarkside!  You have to pass your exams, then you can obsess eith a clear conscience.   <3  but yes that is dark side you are very very dark side. >:)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Nath_2019Nath_2019 Registered Users, Member 543 Posts
    OMG I think I am stuck with you guys. I’m an addicted. Help me #PayMyTherapy
    •Playing KKH since August/19
    English isn't my first language
    •Nathalia in the game
    •iOS ❣ 20y

• AVINXXAVINXX Registered Users, Member 257 Posts
    I had a dream last night that the dyes were "fixed" so that when we used them on items with accessories, they would only dye the main colour/piece (example: the Jessica rabbit dress was fixed so that when you dyed it, the gloves remained white) and i got so excited, but then i woke up🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
    I play two games: Annie on IOS and Lottie on Android! 
  • kadamisiakadamisia Registered Users, Member 1,086 Posts
    @AVINXX I had a similar dream, but about glitter dyes! Wouldn't that be sooo cool? I was so disappointed when I woke up 🤦🏼‍♀️
    IOS player
    🦥 English isn't my 1st language 🦥
  • oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts
    I’ve been (rightfully) referred to this thread by @kokokokonut. Might have a hit a number or two on the list.. not mad about it😂
  • BasakBasak Registered Users, Member 1,215 Posts
    Frequently asking the people I know “Soooo, do you play any mobile games? If not, I can suggest you one. We can be friends in the game only if you’re using iOS” and they be like “Wtf?” 🤷🏻‍♀️

🌼

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    Daily player on iOS! 
    85 level also A+++
    Instagram gameplay account: basak_kkh
    If you want to be friends, you can add me here: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100039524040997
    Ahhh so nice of you all to acknowledging we are obsessed.  Nice thing, this isn't a 12 step.  We unabashedly encourage total devotion to the game.  Right now, I'm sitting on my bathroom, having told the fam I was going to go fix my hair, heh heh. 
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    Yea I'm definitely addicted a little to this game. Now I  just got my sister addicted to this game. She flew out to visit for two weeks and asked me what I was playing, and she downloaded it after. Now she can't stop playing it 😂 
    Whoops. 
    - Emmy
  • TiaTTiaT Registered Users, Member 170 Posts
    Well I play non stop. I have spent the last week pulling all nighters. This Monday I looked at my clock after playing from the the day before and it was 12pm the next day! I have a problem. I have to get a grip and live life, lol.
    Playing daily on iOS 
    Facebook: 
    https://www.facebook.com/shaniqua.garvin.5 
    Kindness is free, sprinkle that stuff everywhere. 

• dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    edited December 2019
    OMG! Guilty of 2, 7 and 11! Really considering No. 1 lol

Me last year, as a new player, before discovering the forum...

Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • martina_kkhmartina_kkh Registered Users, Member 213 Posts
    I am addicted to tapping on everything in the game, literally EVERYTHING!!! I have to tap on every single reward, and if I don’t I get so annoyed and that’s why I have to slowly and carefully tap on bars when I do tasks. Like that bar that takes 8 energy I tap 4 times first then collect the rewards, then 3 times and at the end when the bar pops I quickly collect everything. When I am in a rush I choose rather not to play the game than to just quickly tap on bars so I get rid of energy. I did that ONCE and I was so anxious and couldn’t stand and watch how all of the awards have just collected automatically 🤣 It takes me 20+ minutes to collect all the energy from the pets cause everywhere I go I have to tap on every object and reward, to go in every restaurant and to chat with friends and NPC’s. I’ve found it very time consuming but I can’t play this game differently 😂 Please someone tell me you are like me! 
    edited April 2020
    So......the Doctor is in.   You say your dream was Kalinda bringing joyful news @brunakkh.  You felt pleased and happy....then what happened?  
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    edited April 2020
    @martina_kkh. You are not alone.  My fingers fly all over the screen like  I was playing Flight of the BumbleBee on my flute.  Actually, my hands are poised as if I’m playing the piano.  They flutter maybe 12 or more times for each actual TAP, ( the single tap that takes energy and fills up the task.)  So it dies the make things go faster, I just have all this tapping action,  I’m a tapping fool. Right now I would link YouTube’s version of Frank Zappa doing dancing fool but I’m pretty sure there’s bad language in it so if you want it you got to go do it yourself and when he sings dancing fool insert tapping fool.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • judijudi Registered Users, Member 230 Posts
    Wow!! I just found this threat.. I have done almost all of this. I don't hide playing anymore, everyone knows I'm addicted 🤣...

I have another point...

when I imagine an outfit to wear in real life I remember my clothes in my mind and most of the time I get confused with clothes in my dolls closet and then I find myself saying oh that's right I don't have that dress in real life.. or shoes, or top or hair 🤣🤣

Sorry if I can't explain my point better. I don't know if someone said something like this already but I'm curious if I'm the only one with this kind of addiction 🤣🤣🤣
  • JahneCarterJahneCarter Registered Users, Member 38 Posts
    This whole COVID thing has definitely reignited my KKH addiction and I got it bad 😭 no complaints though I’m having the most fun, and recently joining the forum and being able to actually interact with other dolls added a new layer to my obsession 
    IOS player 💕
    Facebook: Jahne Carter (https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009287720985)
  • Vixen_KKHVixen_KKH Registered Users, Member 156 Posts
    I dreamed of the game, I dreamed that those make-up items were seen in boxes like old birthday items and that each box cost 110kstars.
    English: Second Language
    Android player
    Follow on instagram: kkh_vixen

• KatyKKHKatyKKH Registered Users, Member 193 Posts
    This is the best thread of the kkh forum! Jajaja I'm currently looking for another device to start another game & dreamed the other night that won like 1000 stars in a business deal from simon. All my family is like: don't you get bored of playing?
    Me: Not at all!
    Android player. Looking for friends 🙂🌸🌺🏵️🌻🌼
  • BeckyTXo1239BeckyTXo1239 Registered Users, Member 452 Posts
    You know you are addicting to the game when:
    •you stay up all night just so that’s you don’t miss your SYS ticket which comes at the middle of the night ( I live in the uk and the time zone is different here)
    •you tried to convince your siblings to play the game
    •the game is the first thing that comes in your mind the moment you put your device down
    •having your device in a landscape view is the new social norms for you
    •you cry the moment you accidentally spend your hard earned kstars on something useless, same goes for kash.
    Those are just some of the signs I think you might be addicted to the game

Device: iOS
    Currently at level 36

Wow.  I never realized there were so many of us.  
    I had another Game/Forum  dream last night. A bunch of us were bbqing at someone’s house, they had a built in pool, and there was a table by the door with face masks (not real masks. Like skins, but it wasn’t creepy.) Each mask had a Doll’s face, and everyone was finding their face and putting it on, I couldn’t find mine.:( so everyone looked like their game doll come to life, and I was lost.   
       But yeah, after 6 years, I still sometimes dream about the game. If you think you’re Darkside you probably are.  Have you check the list at the beginning of the thread....it’s always growing.  

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • brom617brom617 Registered Users, Member 559 Posts
    edited July 2020
    Anyone else wake up first thing in the morning and as soon as their eyes open the first thing they do is open the game? No, just me? I think we can say I'm Darkside. 🤣🤣🤣

Edit: I'm also guilty of 2, 3, 6, 9, and 10.
  • LydiaKKHLydiaKKH Registered Users, Member 870 Posts
    I never realised I'm that much into darkside. I’m guilty of so many things! 😅 
    • I had multiple dreams about my game (mostly about losing all of my hard earned kstars somehow, especially durning saving for Kimiversary).
    •  I open my game as a first thing in the morning and last thing before going to bed. 
    • I’ve played at university during classes and lectures. I’ve played at work in my free time or hid in the toilet. I’ve played on my way home from uni/workplace. 
    • Actually I've learnt how to play without rotating my phone, because keeping it horizontally made it so obnoxious to everyone around me that I play some kind of game lol. 
    • I keep forum opened in my tabs both on my laptop and my iPhone all the time. 
    • My boyfriend already knows that any notifications on my phone are probably from my game (and he’s laughing about me playing it). 
    • I check spoilers multiple times to be sure what I want to chase. 
    • I have an alarm set when my ads refresh.
    • I woke up a few times at 2:30am to submit my last ticket and get TS prizes if I really want them and might end up being 6th (SYS ends at 3am for me).
    • If I wake up early on Monday morning I check my TS score and collect prizes (sometimes I'm half asleep taking screenshot, collecting prizes, putting them on my doll and going back to sleep lol) 
    • I made an IG and FB account for my doll, mostly to separate them from my personal accounts but I actually somehow enjoy it (especially IG). 
    •  I talk with so many people from this community on daily basis. 

iOS 41lvl 📱 English isn't my first language 🇵🇱
    Free player since July 2019 💖

#capontrendsetters #savingkstarsproject #alldolledupsquad
    I’m guilty of #4,5,7,8,9 and 10
    Currently at level 36

• woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    Oh and half of my pictures out of all 5,000 of them are KKH 🤡😭
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
    Oh and half of my pictures out of all 5,000 of them are KKH 🤡😭
    Yikes. At some point I almost had 75% of my photos were just KKH 😩
    Currently at level 36

@BeckyTXo1239 ikr. I keep meaning to delete them but I’m not going back 5,000 pictures to delete stuff 
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
    I just transferred 5000 to flash drive.  Heh heh.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • SaigeAnneSaigeAnne Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    I’ve been lurking around the forum for a year, maybe 2 😅 but I finally decided to join in the posting a couple weeks ago 😆 I’ve definitely joined the dark side! I remember before quarantine, I used to calculate exactly when my energy would refill and when I’d get another sys ticket. I’d be in say, a work meeting, and excuse myself to use the bathroom at the precise time to make sure my energy or sys tickets wouldn’t go wasted 🤣 I have 10 alarms relating to various KKH things, sys in particular. All my friends think I don’t play any mobile games, but little do they know about KKH addiction. 🤫 Oh and you know, in the beginning, I used to wake up in the middle of the night to finish 8-hour gigs. My body clock just adjusted to being able to wake up 3 times in the night when my energy was full. 😳
    @kokokokonut I’m going to break my flash drive if I send anymore pictures in 😂😭
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • RachelLiebeRachelLiebe Registered Users, Member 314 Posts
    SaigeAnne said:
    I’ve been lurking around the forum for a year, maybe 2 😅 but I finally decided to join in the posting a couple weeks ago 😆 I’ve definitely joined the dark side! I remember before quarantine, I used to calculate exactly when my energy would refill and when I’d get another sys ticket. I’d be in say, a work meeting, and excuse myself to use the bathroom at the precise time to make sure my energy or sys tickets wouldn’t go wasted 🤣 I have 10 alarms relating to various KKH things, sys in particular. All my friends think I don’t play any mobile games, but little do they know about KKH addiction. 🤫 Oh and you know, in the beginning, I used to wake up in the middle of the night to finish 8-hour gigs. My body clock just adjusted to being able to wake up 3 times in the night when my energy was full. 😳
    I’ve definitely been doing the work bathroom breaks to finish 8 hour events/use energy if I was full/submit a SYS ticket haha
    I’ve started waking up around 1.45am on Sunday nights to submit my last ticket and check my standing in TS too. My boyfriend thinks I’m nuts but he always checks now to make sure I’m up for it, bless him 😂
    I’m on IOS, please add me on my new Facebook https://www.facebook.com/christian.kkh
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    I am addicted to tapping on everything in the game, literally EVERYTHING!!! I have to tap on every single reward, and if I don’t I get so annoyed and that’s why I have to slowly and carefully tap on bars when I do tasks. Like that bar that takes 8 energy I tap 4 times first then collect the rewards, then 3 times and at the end when the bar pops I quickly collect everything. When I am in a rush I choose rather not to play the game than to just quickly tap on bars so I get rid of energy. I did that ONCE and I was so anxious and couldn’t stand and watch how all of the awards have just collected automatically 🤣 It takes me 20+ minutes to collect all the energy from the pets cause everywhere I go I have to tap on every object and reward, to go in every restaurant and to chat with friends and NPC’s. I’ve found it very time consuming but I can’t play this game differently 😂 Please someone tell me you are like me! 
    Omg I thought I was the only one! 😂🤷🏻‍♀️ Good to know the tapping obsession is real! I get so anxious when they collect automatically, but lately I've been bored of tapping so I just quickly change the location so they will collect faster 😋