🗳️SYS - 12/12/19 - Let's Dress for the Winter Ball! ❄️

Comments

• lilahswannkkhlilahswannkkh Registered Users, Member 161 Posts
    I love both dresses but I know people are going to be fighting hard for these items☹️
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    I love the dresses 😍😍😍
    not sure about the earnable hair I’ll have to see them on my doll and I dislike the TS hair so I’m really happy that it’s the 1st place prize 
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts
    Liking the earnables 20x more than the TS is a whole mood. Makes SYS soooo much more fun😁😁 also loving the theme!
  • Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    I just want the ts dress 😍
    Android
  • CryingKimCryingKim Registered Users, Member 466 Posts
    Love both the dresses! 💖 Hoping to get into top 5 this week🙏🏻

🌺 your Filipina girl│ign: Gazini iOS daily player since 2015│let's be friends~! 🌺

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    I love it all, but tbh, my faves are the SYS Earners.  I can bust my doll's behinds to gather 575 points.  I love that hair.  I better scroll up and make sure I didn't confuse the two.....the shaggy hair with bangs, it like the right version of a close but no cigar hair style from a while back. But I looooooooooooove this one.
    tytytytyty GluGoddess.  You rock!
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    Thank you @KalindaKing 💙 it’s beautiful 😍
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• Maree_kkhMaree_kkh Registered Users, Member 723 Posts
    Not crazy excited for the earnables but i love the TS dress. I hope it dyes well.
  • AbbeymaeAbbeymae Registered Users, Member 761 Posts
    Anyone else think of Hamilton? No? Just me? Okay 😂
  • AllegorieAllegorie Registered Users, Member 558 Posts
    I like the dresses. Not gonna be too disappointed when I don’t get the TS hair 😊
    ★ A+++ / Daily iOS player ★
        #BonusStarForParties
  • KoakumaKoakuma Registered Users 791 Posts
    I'm hoping the earnable hair at least looks good in black, because while it blond it seems to be struggling
  • LolitaLolita Registered Users, Member 233 Posts
    I love everything except for the TS hair, which is not really my style, so this week I just hope to make it to top 5 🤞🏻
  • Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    I like both dresses. Not really a fan of the earnable hair, but I usually don't really like the hairstyles with bangs on my doll. The TS hair is cute, but I wish the hair looked fuller. I won't be upset if I don't win it, but I'd love first place to finally win some opal dye 😍 I'm crossing my fingers to atleast get top 5 so I can get the dress.
    - Emmy
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    edited December 2019
    I actually like the earnable dress better. If I somehow got in the top 3, which won't happen, I only really want opal dye. I wish it hadn't been wasted as a prize for trendsetters. 
    Edit: But I have 0 ice blue dye saved up so I'm just working with what I can. 
    Platform: Android

• Stefani_HStefani_H Registered Users, Member 871 Posts
    Yay I'm so excited about this theme. I hope I will not flop just like the past 2 SYS lol
    🌸 iOS daily player since December 2018 | English isn't my first language 🌸

• evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts
    I love love love the dresses! And the theme! Last week I did the worst I ever have lol, so I’m ready for some gowns 
    Put a cap on Trendspenders! 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!
  • Loveflower01Loveflower01 Registered Users 331 Posts

Possible outfits for Sys  still putting the rest of them together:)
    Danielle
    IOS
    I play on iPhone 8plus
    Happy Summer 🌻

• SavagekkhSavagekkh Registered Users 569 Posts
    Just got the phone call tip in game. Please stop being so specific. These suggestions are knee-capping the competition. "Wear your best festive gowns" would have sufficed. Now, as always, people are going to follow this 'silver and blue' suggestion, while others throw their hands up and ignore it. It really affects scores and I dont know why it isn't addressed other than fear.

It's called Show YOUR Style. Please stop overly specific suggestions on how to dress. Just hint whether it's meant to be formal or not. 

I do fine regardless, but the start of the competition always has people on the forum wondering why following the 'rule' gets them such bad scores. 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    I see your point, and it's a valid suggestion, but I think the hints are just out there to help those who truly can't decide what to wear to a ball.  And, they really are questions plucked from the forums. 
    I don't think anyone is going to vote less for a jewel tone than a white winter wedding in a magical kingdom kind of look.  When snowflakes glisten, they glisten in the colors of the rainbow.....(water?)  so  you can't tell me the rainbow is not invited to a Winter Ball.  :) Winter is alive with colored lights. Ok, now before I launch into song..... I did want to say, if you see the suggestions as limiting we can pass that along to Kalinda.   <3
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • SavagekkhSavagekkh Registered Users 569 Posts
    @kokokokonut I completely agree about the voting not discriminating against other colored gowns. Basically that was my point. The tip is gonna make everyone think they need to dye everything ice blue. It already has.

And I feel bad that every week, while my scores are great, people start out following the tip and then wonder why their scores are so low.  
  • kkh_claricekkh_clarice Registered Users, Member 1,201 Posts
    Wear the snowflakes aura is it too much? Cause the bg its in a closed place, right? But Im thinking and it may fit to the theme. Idk

she/her | android player 🌼 english isn't my first language 

• luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,023 Posts
    edited December 2019
    the cold breath and sparkles and the xmas lights would be better auras than the snowfall on this one, i think @kkh_clarice
    edit to add music notes aura, too.  ooh! and maybe the confetti...
    .. and i think i'm going to go ahead and splurge on the drumstick handheld.. lol
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted