📺KK:H Weekend Event - 12/13/19 -Keep the Cameras Rolling toward the Holidays!

Comments

• naomi_nainaomi_nai Registered Users, Member 333 Posts
    i like the earneable hair, but i have to see It on my doll
    android player (i'm here for the wigs)
  • ElleOhElleElleOhElle Registered Users, Member 436 Posts
    Love the earnables! 😍
    iOS player
    PM me if you would like to add me
  • ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    Oh, I'm so excited, loving everything.  Thnak you Kalinda.  <3 That kollection is great.  It's all great.  only thing is the long Diamondpixel earrings.  they keep popping up till they're perfect?  But hey, when it's a SYS and you've already used one pair.....bring on the spare!  Ok,  now I like it all. lol.
    My earrings never get locked on SYS. 
  • naomi_nainaomi_nai Registered Users, Member 333 Posts
    okay after look again and again i really like everything, i don't care about the earnable dress but is cute. i want that short hair in the gb 😔
    android player (i'm here for the wigs)
  • LinaKKLinaKK Registered Users, Member 197 Posts
    I love the plaid pants! I wonder what they would look like dyed?
  • EmCharlotteEmCharlotte Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
    I absolutely ADORE the gift box items this weekend, hope to get one in my free box! Would love to see more of these stylish separates. Winter clothes are my favourite and I so rarely get to wear them here in Australia, so please let me dress my doll in all the jackets and coats and boots!! 😍
    Let’s be friends - Emmy KKH on FB. I play on iOS 🤍
  • Maree_kkhMaree_kkh Registered Users, Member 723 Posts
    Earnable: ..can't say i'm very inspired to get the outfit. Recolour shoes and a pretty standard mini dress i can live without. I do think the suggestion hair is suuuuuuper cute. Not sure how true to the suggestion the actual hair is, i think the bun should've been more on top of the head .

GB: The way the collar is uneven and somehow behind the shoulder is tickling my brain in the worst way. Hair is also super cute, happy to see a short style. Bag and pants are nice but can't say i want them.

Kollection: I think the Beyonce look is way nicer than the bundle? The bundle hair is nice but the shirt thing doesn't look very detailed.
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    I'm having a red moment so I like the earnable dress and shoes. This might be the first time I don't grind for the last prize as I dont think I'll ever use the top knot hair. 

The GB suitcase and top are cute, the hair is so much like last Week's GB, and the pants are alright. 

The kollection bundle dress looks like one already in the game. The Beyonce dress looked so much better in gold. Not really a fan of the kollection which is great. K stars saved!😂
    Good luck to everyone chasing the GB or kollection this week 🤞

Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    I actually like the top knot hair! It looks similar to a hair that was offered in FG, so it’s nice to get that style as an earnable for free players/players who are broke lol 
  • LolitaLolita Registered Users, Member 233 Posts
    edited December 2019
    Wish the backpack were an earnable instead of a gift box item because it's so cute! Hope I get it in my free box 🤗
  • FieraFiera Registered Users, Member 322 Posts
    Wow I’m very impressed by this week’s items💕 I like the earnable dress ❤️ BG hair and top are cute 💙 and that pink Kollection dress is just amazing 💗
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    I also suggested the kollection dress 😊

Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    edited December 2019
    I LOVE the earnables and the Gb are really cute I hope I’ll find the backpack In my freebie 🤞🏼🤞🏼
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    The only item I don’t like is the earnable shoes! I didn’t like at all them in the original color, so just making them red isn’t very exciting... But I do need more red shoes so I’m not too upset. The dress is very cute and I like the earnable hair! I like it more in the photo emma used than how it actually looks in the game, I think it’s the way glu did the bigger chunk of hair in the front that I’m not so sure about, but I absolutely love a good half-up hairstyle or topknot so I’m just hoping it looks cute on my doll!!

My favorite item is the backpack!!! I like the jacket and pants too, very cool and casual! Hair is nice I just don’t wear a lot of short hair. Def chasing the bag! 

Also love the kollection 😩 Obsessed with the bundle hair and dress, and the Beyoncé look is cute too! 
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • LaulieeBoohLaulieeBooh Registered Users, Member 221 Posts
    So the kollection is meh 🤷🏽‍♀️ but I love the earnables  gb items are okay I guess!? Thanks @KalindaKing for the spoilers ☺️
    let's be friends add me:
    https://m.facebook.com/adore.nickole.18
    android player 
    my name is lauren

• IsabellaaIsabellaa Registered Users, Member 318 Posts
    I love the earnable hair!🤩
  • ellyelephantellyelephant Registered Users, Member 442 Posts
    @ellyelephant what if Khloe could hear you right now?! 😂😂😂😂 

I’m just joking, i came across this pic on insta while i was reading your comment. 💕 
    I would tell her to put some damn fuzzy pjs on!!😂
  • oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts
    I'm digging the top knot hair.. mostly because I love to put my hair in a top knot.  I was almost hoping not to like it & take a weekend event off to do more storylines.. but it looks like that won't be happening this weekend(:
  • kayayemkayayem Registered Users, Member 534 Posts
    Slightly OT but does anyone know if there will be another K-Star Weekend before the Christmas gift box goes away? I’m so tempted to open one now that I’ve built my K-Stars up just enough but I know I should wait for a K-Star Weekend! 
  • oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts
    @kayayem I asked this in another thread & was told to wait so I’m thinking Christmas weekend will probably be VIP🙈
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    @kayayem @oopsididitagain it will be the weekend of December 28!