🗳️SYS - 12/12/19 - Let's Dress for the Winter Ball! ❄️

Comments

• jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    @TiaT it’s the contour kit, it costs 10 dollars! It pops up as like an offer for a limited time on rotation 
  • TiaTTiaT Registered Users, Member 170 Posts
    Oh ok, now I understand. Thank you @jhabs !
    Playing daily on iOS 
    Facebook: 
    https://www.facebook.com/shaniqua.garvin.5 
    Kindness is free, sprinkle that stuff everywhere. 

• carzhacarzha Registered Users, Member 15 Posts
    @TiaT it’s the KKW Beauty x Mario contour kit. It’s available for purchase for around 12 CAD I think. I can’t remember the exact price. 
  • ShiviShivi Registered Users, Member 67 Posts
    So I saw a doll wearing the sys reward dress and of course she was the popular pick😐😐🙄🙄
  • Tazzy21Tazzy21 Registered Users, Member 143 Posts
    I think it would be super interesting if 2 people submitted the EXACT same look & see the score difference. It’s wild to me how amazing looks score poorly sometimes, there’s just so many variables.
    My sister and I will submit the exact same dress some times (often same color same accessors similar hair) and ithe scores will
    vary wildly.

i think these first looks so many people have good winter outfits the scores are balancing out once people go through their first few looks things will even out that’s why I tend to save 1 or 2 bomb looks for the middle of sys when people start to run out or go to their second tier looks
  • TamaraHillsTamaraHills Registered Users, Member 328 Posts
    jhabs said:
    It’s very suspect to me that a large number of people came in first last week when the prizes were less desirable and now, when we actually like the prizes, people are struggling to crack 40. FORTY. With amazing looks! Very sketchy. 
    This! I won 1st in T$ 2 SYS ago for the first time and after that i haven't got a 43+, a 43!! My average went to 37 :(
  • oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts
    @Tazzy21 that is SUCH a good idea as well as good logic👏🏻
  • liltiffsliltiffs Registered Users, Member 122 Posts
    Ok now all of my looks are in the 30s... am I that far off the mark? I liked this look and thought it would get a few more points than this. Seeing everyone else struggling to get their normal scores at least makes me feel like I’m not alone in this. 
    Platform : iOS 

• alyssa123alyssa123 Registered Users, Member 62 Posts
    These are my first two looks. My votes aren’t bad but not as high as I thought I would get
  • ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 1,425 Posts
    I’m used to my first two looks not doing so great, but I honestly thought the third look would’ve done better. 
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    edited December 2019

Keep forgetting my snow on my later looks ike a moron, but considering other’s scores, I can’t complain. Zero idea what voters want
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • JaelynJaxJaelynJax Registered Users 624 Posts
    Really don’t have many icy blue type dresses but the ones I have will be ♻️

Daily iOS Player: Level 55
    🌻NubianQueen🌻
    Platform: iOS
    Send Message for Add
  • Ryley1eRyley1e Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    okay, so first what the hell? 

I know its not the 60 votes look but its definitely not the 32 votes look either.

And also my votes took like 2 hours to appear. 
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    My most recent look definitely deserves better than the score it got. I'm still reusing it in a future SYS.
    Platform: Android

• daphnekkhdaphnekkh Registered Users, Member 158 Posts
    your doll looks gorgeous @KaylaJ!!!!! 😍🔥
  • oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts
    KaylaJ said:

Keep forgetting my snow on my later looks ike a moron, but considering other’s scores, I can’t complain. Zero idea what voters want
    Where are these eyes from?? Your looks are gorgeous!!
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    KaylaJ said:

Where are these eyes from?? Your looks are gorgeous!!
    Thank you and @daphnekkh

they are these eyes 

with this eyeshadow 

The blue and yellow they added during that update look ridiculously amazing

Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • pinkrainbowpinkrainbow Registered Users, Member 107 Posts

🙃
  • ScarletkkhScarletkkh Registered Users 830 Posts
    Just submitted look 3. It will either get me second or third place. Depends on the score. The person who is is first on my TS group have 575 point already. Thats an average of 192 per look, SUPER impressive. People making the impossible happen🙄😂😂. Anyways... The hair is NOT even worth it. 
  • jaylesejaylese Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    i love the top look. it’s my favorite one out of the four but the voters love the cliché dress  :#
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    Hmmm..
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    Everyone's looks have been gorgeous. There's no way that so many of these great looks legitimately flopped. Something definitely screwed up at the start of SYS. 

Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • ScarletkkhScarletkkh Registered Users 830 Posts

Look 1 to 3. I used my opal dye on that dress. I hope I didnt waste it🙈. It was the dress that looked the most beautiful for me in that opal dye, apart from the NY dress witch I dont own😂. 
  • xellykkhxellykkh Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    edited December 2019
    😍😍
  • TiaTTiaT Registered Users, Member 170 Posts
    Thank you @carzha !
    Playing daily on iOS 
    Facebook: 
    https://www.facebook.com/shaniqua.garvin.5 
    Kindness is free, sprinkle that stuff everywhere. 

• Clair_FlairClair_Flair Registered Users, Member 181 Posts
    edited December 2019
    Well, #1 doll in my TS is wearing swan wedding gown, a bun, she scored 178....i smell something fishy here😂 it is unlikely that she scored 59 at the average🙈
    my looks so far. Tried to go with a different color for my 3rd look...did not go well (maybe it is more for Christmas look). 

• MiyuriMiyuri Registered Users, Member 287 Posts
    @mikaylachimo  Was that your 2nd look? If so, you were the popular vote and got me a k-star ^^

In my TopSpenders group, this week, I have 2 confirmed ticketbuyers and 2 suspected ones. Ugh… I hope I can stay #5!
    🇫🇷 in 🇰🇷
    Platform: iPadOS 17.2
    Current level: 93
  • MiyuriMiyuri Registered Users, Member 287 Posts
    Also, not related to SYS, but does anyone else have a problem with videos for k-stars giving out energy instead of k-stars????
    I did my 1st video of the day, went back to the main screen to send my doll to another location and an energy reward popped up. I was confused if it was related to the video I had just watched but no k-star ever appeared after that. Then I went back to the video screen, 3 times tapped the "watch video" button and nothing happened, so 3 k-stars lost. I closed the game and came back. This time, I got a video. But again, energy reward…!
    What is going on? I don’t want to try anymore and waste the rest of my videos…
    🇫🇷 in 🇰🇷
    Platform: iPadOS 17.2
    Current level: 93