🗳️SYS - 12/12/19 - Let's Dress for the Winter Ball! ❄️

Comments

• kadamisiakadamisia Registered Users, Member 1,086 Posts

My Friday was a good day for 5 minutes until I opened the game 😞
    IOS player
    🦥 English isn't my 1st language 🦥
  • ScarletkkhScarletkkh Registered Users 830 Posts
    Im so over the glitchy photobooth. Looks take forever to load.. Sometimes I have to close and reopen the game. My wifi is strong so thats not the problem. 
  • pinkrainbowpinkrainbow Registered Users, Member 107 Posts

🙃

Yoo, do the disagrees mean you disagree with my scores or disagree with my looks?
  • KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    I've submitted two looks when the event started, but one of them was just not there! It was like I've only submitted one! And the ticket was gone as well! This is so disappointing. The technical support didn't respond to my in-game request. Did it happen to anyone else?
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

• VioletDreamsVioletDreams Registered Users, Member 297 Posts
    This is a forum doll? I'm not sure 🤔

@VioletDreams its that you? Up here
    Omg it is, I'm prepared to gracefully lose to Chloe 😂
    Featuring my sleepy midnight look that got a full 40 votes lmao

Sage | The Ginger One | Level 47 | Android

Finally a 50😂🙏🏻. Yay. 🥳
  • CryingKimCryingKim Registered Users, Member 466 Posts
    I don’t know what the voters EXACTLY want bc I’ve been consistently getting low scores 😭 Currently in 7th place with 4 TBs but I’m okay.

🌺 your Filipina girl│ign: Gazini iOS daily player since 2015│let's be friends~! 🌺

• breakkhbreakkh Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    Hi all, i have a problem in my game, Ive lost the 5 opal dye i won last week. I was going to finally use the dye today. When i used the dye it was loading for a few seconds which normally happens. But as it was loadinb my internet dropped out. When i reconnected to the game the opal dye was gone but the dress isnt dyed 😓 its just gone, i have 0. I had only been looking to use it on one dress but to be sure I looked through every item and nothings been dyed. Its like the game started dyeing it then stopped when i lost a connection. 

Has anyone experienced anything like this before? Im pretty upset as its so rare and winning 1st is also rare. I dont have any screenshots of the dye, i didnt even take a picture of the rewards, the only thing i have is an in game photo with the jumpsuit and hair. I dont know how id go about even proving to glu that its been lost. If anyones had a similar experience id appreciate any help.
  • livyxlivyx Registered Users, Member 834 Posts

Well 💀 Really not sure what the voters want
    iOS player since December 2014 🇫🇷🇵🇱
  • vxnxsvxnxs Registered Users, Member 99 Posts
    My first three looks: 

I’m not doing that well but somehow still managed to pull in front of one definite, maybe more ticket buyers. Feels good even if it will be short lived. 
    Will definitely go back to the icy blue look next ❄️

(Plz let me know if I’m meant to blur out the names, I see people do that sometimes.)
  • Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    Ryley1e said:
    okay, so first what the hell? 

I know its not the 60 votes look but its definitely not the 32 votes look either.

And also my votes took like 2 hours to appear. 
    This makes me think that maybe the glitch some experience in SYS right now could be somehow related to the awful scores we're getting. :( Hoping that it is not..
    ✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖
  • KortyKorty Registered Users 360 Posts
    Here are my looks 1 to 4, I’m currently in 5th place behind 4 ticket buyers (nothing new!)
    The voting booth is a mess: I see all sort of non-appropriate looks, some simply ridiculous, and it’s really hard to predict the favorites 🤷🏻‍♀️ 

Daily iOS player since July 2014
    From Italy 🇮🇹🍕🍝
  • sarahleesarahlee Registered Users, Member 454 Posts

I think it's going to be a good day for me 🥰
              🍒 IOS player since June 2019 🍒
            🍇 English isn’t my first language 🍇
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    I started off really well!!

Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    edited December 2019
    1-4 looks❄️
    I have a couple of ticket buyers in my group and I decided that my next diamond purchase will be the red dress, you know which one 😉

Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• julia19julia19 Registered Users, Member 802 Posts
    Is anyone else not able to unlock items? I am trying to unlock a dress and I watched a video but it’s still locked 
  • vxnxsvxnxs Registered Users, Member 99 Posts
    @AmandaMKkh now I’m curious which one 🤣 Two come to mind but one is in TB boxes and one in the kloset. I hope you find it! 
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    I went to sleep being 5th and woke up being 23rd 

Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    First four looks.

I play on iOS
  • LolitaLolita Registered Users, Member 233 Posts
    Looks 1-4
    The first doll in my group is 150 points away from the hair 🙃image

Currently in 3rd place. 
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    I love the feeling of using a new dye for the first time and submitting your new item in SYS 💕 It makes me so happy!

• aymandiaymandi Registered Users, Member 125 Posts

not bad, but i would like to score a little higher! 
    mandi ♥️
    iOS
    english / español
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    Miyuri said:
    @mikaylachimo  Was that your 2nd look? If so, you were the popular vote and got me a k-star ^^

This was me! This got me 43 which is lower than I expected, but thank you for the vote!!!
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • fabushsufabushsu Registered Users 3 Posts
    Hello everyone! I’m new here on the forum so I apologize if this is a stupid question but how is it possible to have this much votes when SYS started only a day ago? 
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    edited December 2019
    @fabushsu If you submit A LOT of tickets. PM Kalinda and she can check into it and make sure that person is playing a legit game.
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    edited December 2019
    I guess I'm not getting TS this time, but it doesn't matter since the triple threat makes getting into the top 5 impossible without spending money. And I'd complain more about my scores if I cared that much about getting the earnable hair. As long as I get the dress and the red dye, I'm good.
    Platform: Android

• fabushsufabushsu Registered Users 3 Posts
    @fabushsu If you submit A LOT of tickets. PM Kalinda and she can check into it and make sure that person is playing a legit game.
    Thank you! I will do that now 😊