Daily Holiday gift boxes - 2019!

Comments

• icymamiicymami Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    finally! all I have left now is that black dress😊

• DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I'm starting to think I won't get other items until I get the fur stole. It keeps popping up as the only item in all of the tiles but I never press the one it's in.
    Platform: Android

• ElleOhElleElleOhElle Registered Users, Member 436 Posts

Yesterdays and today’s palette. I think I almost got them all! Really hoping I can catch the fog before it ends.
    iOS player
    PM me if you would like to add me
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,023 Posts
    Why Oh Why Oh Why did I not just pick my usual 3! I would have gotten the stole! Anyone have a paper bag? I'm hyper ventilating.. 🥺

Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• lis22lis22 Registered Users, Member 68 Posts
    edited December 2019

:'( 
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    @lis22 At least you will never see those items in a 40 kstar weekend gb! 
  • LaneyLaney Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    If I open the Holiday gift box for 55 kstars will I get a new one daily, or do I just get to open one box? 
  • lis22lis22 Registered Users, Member 68 Posts
    jhabs said:
    @lis22 At least you will never see those items in a 40 kstar weekend gb! 
    Lol yeah, I always end up having mixed feelings when I get those clothes in the free gb or daily boxes:d 
  • kadamisiakadamisia Registered Users, Member 1,086 Posts
    Could I BE any luckier? (insert Chandler's voice 🤣)

IOS player
    🦥 English isn't my 1st language 🦥
  • Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    I finally got the black dress today in my GB after getting zero items the past 3 days. I'm still missing the antler hair, cold breath, the middle part hair, christmas sweater, and silver boots. Hopefully I'll be able to get everything in time!
    - Emmy
  • Clair_FlairClair_Flair Registered Users, Member 181 Posts
    On friday i got the red boots and today i was extremely lucky i got the black dress and heels!

Now i have to collect the purse, star hair and the skirt
  • Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    I finally picked the last item 🎉

Android
  • ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    After 8 days of either getting green or purple dye.... I finally got the silver boots!!!!

• SamanaKKHSamanaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,133 Posts
    I got the red boots! I had a question, I noticed some dolls saying they had an option to watch a video to open another daily gift box but I only have the option to buy another box for 10 kstars? 

✧ iOS user ✧
    Add me on Facebook here

• DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I spent kstars 2 times to get extra turns and all I got was one purple dye, one green and energy which was right next to the fur stole that keeps popping as the only item. I haven't gotten enough of the items for it to make sense I only get the fur stole in a tile.
    Platform: Android

there is supposed to be a "watch video" option after you open your first box... sometimes it doesn't show up.. sometimes when it doesn't show up, you can close the app and open it back up and wait 10 seconds and the option for the video will show up, but sometimes it doesn't... :/
    @SamanaKKH
    Addicted

I finally got the stole! I again almost picked a different spot than my usual.  I kept thinking it's really unlikely that it would be in the same spot as yesterday, but I figured I'd kick myself if it was there and I did the same thing as yesterday.. I couldn't believe it was actually in the same spot as yesterday! :)

Addicted

• StevieCurryStevieCurry Registered Users, Member 759 Posts
    got dye yesterday and a partnership tile today 🤷🏻‍♀️ saving my k-stars for vip weekend so i didn’t open an extra box
    ios • free player since november 2019 ❀
    ♡˚✧˳⁺⁎ ⁎₊✧༚♡
  • ValerieGrayValerieGray Registered Users, Member 685 Posts
    Does anybody have a picture of all the stoles or neck things? I thought there was only the white 2017 one but I keep other ones. And I really like how they look with dresses. 
    I play on Amazon kindle!
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    edited December 2019
    @ValerieGray I don’t know if there’s more but here’s the ones I own:

This one that I think you’re talking about (2017 New Years, in some type of box during throwback events, not sure which) 
    This green one from that dyes nicely so you might be seeing it in other colors (from early 2018, in some type of box during throwback events, not sure which)
    This very very old st Patrick’s day one (in throwback boxes)
    This one shouldered one that also dyes pretty nice (from golden opulence kollection)
    The one newly added to holiday daily boxes 
    And ok you probably don’t mean these but I’ll include them just in case!! Theres 3 colors (black, white, tan) available in the closet, and this grey one is in daily/black/gold/weekend boxes
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • ElleOhElleElleOhElle Registered Users, Member 436 Posts

Got the cute holiday hair today!
    iOS player
    PM me if you would like to add me
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    Got the cute red dress yesterday and the Christmas sweater, today not so lucky. Im really liking this month, I hope they keep doing similar things, like something for Easter, valentines day, there's probably a holiday in January somewhere. Most games give prizes daily and they get better the longer your daily log in streak is, so it's not that much of a stretch. Like congratulations you've been playing for 100 days straight, here's some kstars or a unique item. 

Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    Laney said:
    If I open the Holiday gift box for 55 kstars will I get a new one daily, or do I just get to open one box? 
    You only get one free holiday box from the 55 kstar ones (for now, hint hint, would be a nice kristmas gift Glu). You don't get them daily it's just the one free. 
    Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    Got really lucky today and picked the only 2 christmas items, the christmas hair and the antler hair finally! I just need the silver boots, cold breath, and red sweater now. 
    - Emmy
  • karina_kkhkarina_kkh Registered Users, Member 91 Posts
    there is supposed to be a "watch video" option after you open your first box... sometimes it doesn't show up.. sometimes when it doesn't show up, you can close the app and open it back up and wait 10 seconds and the option for the video will show up, but sometimes it doesn't... :/
    @SamanaKKH
    closing the app and restarting my phone usually works for me. at least it has, every time i have tried it. good luck though!
    。・*. android. level 41  .*・。 
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    I got the last of the Christmas items today! I’m so happy that I was able to collect all of them. I hope we get more new ones next year :)

• LaulieeBoohLaulieeBooh Registered Users, Member 221 Posts

Alexa Play " Hallelujah " 🥺
    let's be friends add me:
    https://m.facebook.com/adore.nickole.18
    android player 
    my name is lauren

• HelenaKingHelenaKing Registered Users, Member 246 Posts
    I got this hair today! (and some kash) I think it's super cute :)
  • vxnxsvxnxs Registered Users, Member 99 Posts
    I came to share more of my good luck today. 

These were the next two items I really wanted 😆🙏🏻 Santa is real. 

• ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    Yassss Lord!!! My wish list is complete!!! 🙌

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.