🗳️SYS - 12/12/19 - Let's Dress for the Winter Ball! ❄️

Comments

• judijudi Registered Users, Member 230 Posts
    i completly forgot about the game yesterday and today so i just submitted my first look 😭. I was thinking I needed to buy tickets to get the Last item but I don't like it so I won't have to do that. The good think is that I might have no ticket buyers because I started very very late 
  • mira_mira_ Registered Users, Member 54 Posts
    Here is my looks so far.
    I'm currently in 3rd place with 1 TB but i dont mind cuz i just want that TS dress 😍

• pinkrainbowpinkrainbow Registered Users, Member 107 Posts

I’m obsessed with the dress dyed red, even if it didn’t score well. 😍 The Elsa style look usually scores a lot better, so I was surprised by that one.
  • TiaTTiaT Registered Users, Member 170 Posts
    Here are my first 6 looks. I am happy to stay over 40 thus far and actually have two looks with a ‘5’ in front of it. 😝 I am also trying a different eye color.

Playing daily on iOS 
    Facebook: 
    https://www.facebook.com/shaniqua.garvin.5 
    Kindness is free, sprinkle that stuff everywhere. 

• StevieCurryStevieCurry Registered Users, Member 759 Posts
    super close game in my TS group except for #1 who has about 100 points more than the rest of us. hoping to at least stay in the top 5! 😩
    ios • free player since november 2019 ❀
    ♡˚✧˳⁺⁎ ⁎₊✧༚♡
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    After getting my worst score ever of any SYS in look one, I’ve been following a if it ain’t broke don’t fix it technique with the holiday kollection hair in my more recent looks 😂 Pleasantly surprised by that 55!!

platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • carzhacarzha Registered Users, Member 15 Posts
    Started 9 hours late in hopes of avoiding this 🙃
  • Stefani_HStefani_H Registered Users, Member 871 Posts
    I was trying to follow the icy blue trend but I got bored really quick lol this is my highest score so far!

🌸 iOS daily player since December 2018 | English isn't my first language 🌸

• beachespeachesbeachespeaches Registered Users 698 Posts
    My looks 1 - 4 😊 

My doll's name is Bea!
    iOS player since the release
    Level 99
    #FixTheWine
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts

Considering I like the earnables 100% more than TS, I'll deal with these scores. I also bought the blue dress finally 

and ta-dah

Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    I'm so lost as to what the voters want to see. I'm seeing on theme looks do well but then others flop, and then also the same for off theme looks. I'd love to do a red look since we got that dye but it just seems like luck whether it will flop or not. And I own 2 silver dresses so why was that even part of the kalinda call. This sys is frustrating to me 🤷

@LovelyEmma that look deserved so much better, your doll is beautiful 
    Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    @DoloresWyatt don’t overthink it. Don’t follow what worked for others on here. Just submit a look that you like that you think will do well. If it doesn’t, then try something different for the next ticket!  
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Thanks @DoloresWyatt!!! You are soo sweet 💜
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    @jhabs you're so right. I spent like 20 mins trying to pick a hair colour for my last look 🙈😂I think I'm going to step out of the voting booth because that's making it more confusing. 
    Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • AllegorieAllegorie Registered Users, Member 558 Posts
    This is crazy. I’m never getting the TS dress 😰

★ A+++ / Daily iOS player ★
        #BonusStarForParties
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,023 Posts
    edited December 2019
    I really thought I'd see the red/gold dress out in full force this sys... :/
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• ciaraxciarax Registered Users, Member 334 Posts

my highest score this sys, i just hope i get the TS dress it’s so pretty 
  • ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 1,425 Posts
    Looks 4 - 8
  • ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 1,425 Posts
    So I was in second place after my score came in for my 8th look, then the girl who was previously in second is there again but she never submitted a new outfit?
  • EmCharlotteEmCharlotte Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
    Hey lovelies, haven’t had a spare moment to sit since this event started, so here are my first six looks. I won’t win TS because someone established dominance by spitting out a ton of looks very early on! Which is fine, I just want the dresses from this event, they are GORGEOUS. My first three looks were icy, my next three are red, next comes green, then I’m thinking gold... and the last two looks will be a surprise I guess! I haven’t unlocked any items so far, I’m trying to see if I can complete an event without doing it!!!! 

As always, best of luck to all dolls and I hope you get the prizes you’re after 💕 

Let’s be friends - Emmy KKH on FB. I play on iOS 🤍
  • livyxlivyx Registered Users, Member 834 Posts
    edited December 2019

Looks 5-8, thank you to
    @Scarletkkh for the inspiration for look 5! 🥰
    iOS player since December 2014 🇫🇷🇵🇱
  • sarahleesarahlee Registered Users, Member 454 Posts

I’m 1st on the ts and I hope nothing changes 🙏🏽
              🍒 IOS player since June 2019 🍒
            🍇 English isn’t my first language 🍇
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    Looks 5-8. Dong pretty good this SYS, got a chilled group and scoring well.

I play on iOS
  • Clair_FlairClair_Flair Registered Users, Member 181 Posts
    My 3-8 looks, almost all in the 40. One of them was inspired by the doll here(thank you!!) 
    i’m in a very competitive group and 2 confirmed TB.

Don’t really care for the TS prizes, well..maybe the dress is 👌🏻, however, as top 4 dolls are in dire need of those prizes, I probably won’t get it😂.
    Picking outfits that i like, as a voting booth is confusing🤷🏼‍♀️
  • oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts
    Question!! So I bought this dress for kash in the voting booth:
    I used it once in SYS, and it scored super well. I would like to dye and use it again. However, if I even click on it now this happens:
    I think it’s because the voting booth let’s you buy stuff you haven’t unlocked in the closet, but is there any way to fix this? I wouldn’t have bought it yet if I knew I couldn’t dye it after using it once in SYS.
  • thallisathallisa Registered Users 1,384 Posts
    Some of my better scoring looks, I'm sticking to white/silver/ice blue dresses and so far it's working for me!

Also I've noticed that my doll usually gets higher scores when I use these event lips and not my usual GS lips.. that lowkey offends me, but fine, I can do this for the TS dress lol
  • aymandiaymandi Registered Users, Member 125 Posts
    aymandi said:

my looks 6 to 9. I spent almost all of my kstars for the pink dress and shoes from the kollection and i regret NOTHING lol, it looks really cute. 🤪
    mandi ♥️
    iOS
    english / español
  • mira_mira_ Registered Users, Member 54 Posts
    Ive been looking for this dress all day and i cant find it 😣
    Can someone who is on Android please please submit this dress? 😬🙏🙏

• karina_kkhkarina_kkh Registered Users, Member 91 Posts
    Question!! So I bought this dress for kash in the voting booth:
    I used it once in SYS, and it scored super well. I would like to dye and use it again. However, if I even click on it now this happens:
    I think it’s because the voting booth let’s you buy stuff you haven’t unlocked in the closet, but is there any way to fix this? I wouldn’t have bought it yet if I knew I couldn’t dye it after using it once in SYS.
    The same happened to me and I was so disappointed! If you use your dyed version first you can then use its original colour without it being blocked. But if you try to do it the other way around, using its original and then trying to dye it, it won't let you. It doesn't really fix the 'level 43' requirement, but it's kind of a way around it. And although it won't give you the option to watch a video to unlock it, it will become available again after the regular locked time (which I believe is 2 days).
    。・*. android. level 41  .*・。