Lost opal dye

breakkhbreakkh Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
Hi all, i have a problem in my game, Ive lost the 5 opal dye i won last week. I was going to finally use the dye today. When i used the dye it was loading for a few seconds which normally happens. But as it was loadinb my internet dropped out. When i reconnected to the game the opal dye was gone but the dress isnt dyed 😓 its just gone, i have 0. I had only been looking to use it on one dress but to be sure I looked through every item and nothings been dyed. Its like the game started dyeing it then stopped when i lost a connection. 

Has anyone experienced anything like this before? Im pretty upset as its so rare and winning 1st is also rare. I dont have any screenshots of the dye, i didnt even take a picture of the rewards, the only thing i have is an in game photo with the jumpsuit and hair. I dont know how id go about even proving to glu that its been lost. If anyones had a similar experience id appreciate any help.

Comments

• KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Dye can appear or disappear in your game depending on your internet connection. Sorry that happened.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • breakkhbreakkh Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    Is there anything i can do to get the dye back, or get the dress that i was using the dye on be actually dyed in the game? Or is it just completely lost
    @KalindaKingIs there anything i can do to get the dye back, or get the dress that i was using the dye on be actually dyed in the game? Or is it just completely lost
    @KalindaKing @kokokokonut @eggsandbananas is tgere anything at all that can  e done about the lost dye, or is it permanently gone?
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    There are a few issues they will be looking at this morning.  As soon as I hear anything I’ll let you know, otherwise I’m sure it will be posted here. Sorry this happened.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Thankw very much @kokokokonut i really appreciate the response. I know it's a long shot but im still holding some hope. Thanks again 💞
    Just bumbinh in hopes of getting a response
    Alright well i wont be spending a cent on this game ever,  if this is the type of response that exists. Thanks for absolutely nothing @KalindaKing @eggsandbananas @kokokokonut