🎆KK:H v10.6 Update!

Comments

• dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    I was soooo careful choosing the 5 kstars option :lol: didn't want my fat thumb to press something else and end up with energy or events points 
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • ValerieGrayValerieGray Registered Users, Member 685 Posts
    I'm so mad that I missed the last gifts from the 12th and 13th but I got 10 event points today! Did we get another item or was it k-stars?
    I play on Amazon kindle!
  • Maree_kkhMaree_kkh Registered Users, Member 723 Posts
    I guess i really needed the 5 k-star gift because suddenly my videos arent working again :unamused:
  • Maree_kkhMaree_kkh Registered Users, Member 723 Posts
    Also @yezx every point you made about the game is so true. I was worried that just when i quit maybe the game will get really good and i'll miss out but i think i'll be doing the same as you.
    You're a great presence on the forum and i'll miss that but I sincerely hope next year is better for you. You deserve it 💗
    (and actually i really liked seeing your fav game moments)
  • MiyuriMiyuri Registered Users, Member 287 Posts
    Rikk said:
    @KalindaKing @eggsandbananas since the update, most of the videos I watch for k-stars are giving me 1 energy instead. What is this?! This has never happened to me before :(not cool. I’m on iOS 12.4.4 (iPad)
    Same here: yesterday I got energy for my 1st video, then it stopped working for the next 3 (I tapped the button but nothing happened), I closed the game, tried one more video and got energy again. I stopped for a few hours and when I came back and tried again, it was working properly. But today, no matter how many times I try, how long I wait, etc., I just keep losing my videos since nothing happens when I tap the "watch" button. I guess, just like @Maree_kkh.
    I’m tagging you both, hoping to get a little more visibility because I already posted yesterday about the energy-for-videos issue but got 0 answer.
    🇫🇷 in 🇰🇷
    Platform: iPadOS 17.2
    Current level: 93
  • KKH_JazKKH_Jaz Registered Users, Member 78 Posts
    My videos hasn’t been working since the update as well

And here we go again! The video worked this time but I was awarded a stupid energy.
    🇫🇷 in 🇰🇷
  • julia19julia19 Registered Users, Member 802 Posts
    These pants are the gift for today!

• ellyelephantellyelephant Registered Users, Member 442 Posts
    AVINXX said:
    This is what the male players got as todays gift (definitely better than those pants imo)
    which part of the outfit is the gift??
  • AVINXXAVINXX Registered Users, Member 257 Posts
    AVINXX said:
    This is what the male players got as todays gift (definitely better than those pants imo)
    which part of the outfit is the gift??
    The chicken drumstick
    I play two games: Annie on IOS and Lottie on Android! 
  • JasminEscalantekkhJasminEscalantekkh Registered Users, Member 108 Posts
    Loving these pants Kalinda gifted! 💙
    Android doll 💙
  • martina_kkhmartina_kkh Registered Users, Member 213 Posts
    My doll got so tired of glamming up from this SYS! These pants really came in handy. Messy bun, no heavy make up, no heels and some regular hoops is what my doll needed! 😪
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    Ok just had to share this! I have been missing both the breath and skirt for days now and it’s been really irritating me. So I open my free today, it’s the energy. Watch video for a 2nd box and got the breath! I’m so happy! If I don’t get the skirt, I’ll be ok with that as I really, really wanted the breath. Just wanted to share 😃

I play on iOS
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    edited December 2019
    I get so excited when @KalindaKing calls 😄 I really like the pants and as @martina_kkh my doll is taking a day off from super glam

Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    @yezx I’m sorry to hear you’re quitting the game but if you need it, good for you! it’s not an easy decision to make and I really wish you all the best and a happy new year 😘
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• mariahfaithmariahfaith Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Thankyou @KalindaKing I absolutely adore these pants!! Loved all the kristmas gifts so far ❤️
  • JaelynJaxJaelynJax Registered Users 624 Posts
    I watched a video for kstars and received my kstars

Daily iOS Player: Level 55
    🌻NubianQueen🌻
    Platform: iOS
    Send Message for Add
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    Add my name to the players getting energy or nothing after watching daily videos. 

Is Glu working on this?  @KalindaKing @eggsandbananas
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
    @HollySisk  No changes for me, still getting energy or nothing too ☹️
    🇫🇷 in 🇰🇷
    Actually, just adding something I noticed. I am getting a k-star… when I watch the video to speed up my energy bar…!
    Seriously, who is coding this game??
    🇫🇷 in 🇰🇷
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    Ok just had to share this! I have been missing both the breath and skirt for days now and it’s been really irritating me. So I open my free today, it’s the energy. Watch video for a 2nd box and got the breath! I’m so happy! If I don’t get the skirt, I’ll be ok with that as I really, really wanted the breath. Just wanted to share 😃

Ok I’m doubly stunned now this was today’s box. I think I’ve got all the Xmas items now 😃

I play on iOS
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    I saw that a few of you got energy when you tried to watch videos for k-stars and we'll look into it today.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Thank you @KalindaKing! 😊
  • LaulieeBoohLaulieeBooh Registered Users, Member 221 Posts
    Thanks @KalindaKing 💛
    let's be friends add me:
    https://m.facebook.com/adore.nickole.18
    android player 
    my name is lauren