📺KK:H Weekend Event - 12/13/19 -Keep the Cameras Rolling toward the Holidays!

Comments

• Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    @SisSnappedLikeThanos happy birthday sweetheart! ❤
    Android
  • Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    OMG y'all, I decided I had to open atleast one more box to try and win the bag bc I love it, and I actually picked it. What a miracle!  
    - Emmy
  • snakiekkhsnakiekkh Registered Users, Member 336 Posts
    Can't lie, I'm SO disappointed in Glu right now. This was the palette from my free box (the first box- I hadn't opened any before this). I figured that surely the first box would have 3-4 of the GB items and some stars to balance it out. 
    I am absolutely in love with the GB items because it's finally an outfit I would wear irl, so I figured I'd chase the bag and trousers. The first box I opened was dye, the second I paid for was energy, and finally on the third I got the jacket. Statistically I figured I'd get at least one of them if I bought two extra boxes. Surely your first box should have more than TWO items in the palette?!
    I know this is just a game but I'm really annoyed, I've spent so much money this year on KKH. TWO items in the palette for my first box?! How is that fair?! I mean I should have known that you never chase GB items but come on- the filler boxes (ie event points and energy) should at least be k-stars to let you get another chance. This has put such a downer on my day I'm not gonna lie, really puts me off bothering with this game sometimes :( 
    Katie, iOS player, actually a lizard with a keyboard
  • karina_kkhkarina_kkh Registered Users, Member 91 Posts
    snakiekkh i hear you! my box only had the hair and miraculously that's the one that i picked, and i was considering opening another one but didn't and thank god bc that was the only item in the palette. at least give us the 3 items so the odds aren't as bad! very disappointing!
    。・*. android. level 41  .*・。 
  • Clair_FlairClair_Flair Registered Users, Member 181 Posts
    Even though i really like the backpack (i wear mine all.freaking.time) i’m trying not to chase the GB items this time. 
    i picked my usual box and got kstars. 

• Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Feeling so unbothered at this pt. So ready to start partying 😍

Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• BasakBasak Registered Users, Member 1,215 Posts

Rocking the earnable hair. @mikaylachimo and I didn’t know that we should wear our formal clothes 🤪 @LindaVB @TrashleyKKH

🌼

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    Daily player on iOS! 
    85 level also A+++
    Instagram gameplay account: basak_kkh
    If you want to be friends, you can add me here: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100039524040997
  • JaelynJaxJaelynJax Registered Users 624 Posts
    Where did that hairstyle come from
    Feeling so unbothered at this pt. So ready to start partying 😍

Daily iOS Player: Level 55
    🌻NubianQueen🌻
    Platform: iOS
    Send Message for Add
  • lis22lis22 Registered Users, Member 68 Posts

The earnables are cute!
  • julia19julia19 Registered Users, Member 802 Posts
    I love this hairstyle!

• samaaanthaaasamaaanthaaa Registered Users, Member 975 Posts
    edited December 2019
    Got energy instead of a star from my free videos (the one that worked before they went away)
    edited December 2019
    @JaelynJax I bought that hairstyle from the sys voting booth during the bf sale. The hairstyle was originally from 2017 VIP event. Thanks to @LindaVB wonderful encyclopedia I was able to retrieve that gb hairstyle 🙂

Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• KatWalkerKatWalker Registered Users 174 Posts
    Finally finished the event! I don’t think I’ll use the dress or shoes much, that orangey red doesn’t really appeal to me or go with anything, but I like the hair!

join my KK:H Discord chat server here!
    iOS player. add me in game on FB!
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    Girls Night In

Some of Dixie’s friends stopped over for wine, music, and a cozy night in. 

@haftime  Dixie  @mikaylachimo  @TrashleyKKH

Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • icechicicechic Registered Users, Member 280 Posts
    I got the pants in both games... they were my favorite so I feel very lucky there.
    They remind me of something Gwen Stefani would rock.

Happy belated Birthday @SisSnappedLikeThanos ! 🥳 I hope you had an amazing day! Funny thing, my brother's birthday is right by yours and he's not interested in birthday cake... so my mom put a candle in a zebra cake for him this year (one of his previous go-to snacks)... he was very excited as well! Your brownie made me smile.

And I hope you're having a better few days @LovelyEmma. Try to remember that failing is all part of being successful too! It's not always a bad thing to fail, it helps us learn & grow... but I hope it's getting better for you! 😊
    I play three games on iOS devices.
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
    #MoreAds4Kstars
    #FixTheWine
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts

PM to add
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    This weekend Luka won this cool purple hairstyle, a white tiger tattoo (lol), two dad jackets, and some matching sweats. I love the first two! I avoided a lot of plainer items thankfully.

The turkey drumstick handheld was definitely a surprise in my Xmas gifts today! 

• HelenaKingHelenaKing Registered Users, Member 246 Posts
    Finally got the hairstyle (which i love!!) This is actually the first weekend event I ever finished so I'm extra happy !! :)
  • AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    Finished the event! Here I am showing off my new hair and backpack!

Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    🇫🇷  French gal ⛵ Avid sailor 🐱 Cat owner 🍣 Sushi lover 🏛️ Museum worker 
  • Stefani_HStefani_H Registered Users, Member 871 Posts
    I had only 2 items in my free box, I really wanted the coat but I got the hair instead, at least it's something. 
    🌸 iOS daily player since December 2018 | English isn't my first language 🌸

• aymandiaymandi Registered Users, Member 125 Posts

i am LOVING this look! ♥️ i was left without kstars this weekend but it was worth it lol
    mandi ♥️
    iOS
    english / español
    Petting and hugging my pet monkey Moana🐵🐒. Shes feeling so unwell 🥺

Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• JaelynJaxJaelynJax Registered Users 624 Posts
    @JaelynJax I bought that hairstyle from the sys voting booth during the bf sale. The hairstyle was originally from 2017 VIP bf sale. Thanks to @LindaVB wonderful encyclopedia I was able to retrieve that gb hairstyle 🙂

Definitely have to get that hair for my doll
    Daily iOS Player: Level 55
    🌻NubianQueen🌻
    Platform: iOS
    Send Message for Add
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    edited December 2019
    After wearing 14 formal gowns over 4 days, Dixie needs a bottle of wine.  She invited some friends over to relax and enjoy life post-SYS. 

@LindaVB  Dixie  “Katie Eakins” who may be @Smuckies   @jaeann

Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • jaylesejaylese Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    whew, thought i wasn’t gonna have time to get the whole look. glad i did tho  :)
    Won those gb pants. Love the plaid stripes on these designs though :smiley:

Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    edited December 2019
    Finished the event! Here I am showing off my new hair and backpack!

You look so cute! I love that you dyed that sweater green, it’s so versatile! The hair suits your doll so well

@Carol Davida that hair looks way cuter in black! I have to try it 😊
  • AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    Thank you for your kind words @Rikk ! I'm chasing the clothes who dye darker, and not neon!
    I love the new hair because it's so casual!
    Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    🇫🇷  French gal ⛵ Avid sailor 🐱 Cat owner 🍣 Sushi lover 🏛️ Museum worker