🗳️SYS - 12/12/19 - Let's Dress for the Winter Ball! ❄️

Comments

• stacy9491stacy9491 Registered Users, Member 274 Posts
    Thank you to this doll!!!!
  • stacy9491stacy9491 Registered Users, Member 274 Posts
    Thank you!!
  • ScarletkkhScarletkkh Registered Users 830 Posts

All of my looks so far. Currently in 5th place. I just hope I stay in the top 5 at this stage.😏
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I've been seeing a lot of antlers too. Sometimes paired with outfits that have multiple accessories piled on the doll. Also after getting a bunch of unusually bad scores, I somehow got much better scores with my first 2 submissions for the day.TS has been missing the whole time though. Is this going to be an issue next week?
    Platform: Android

• TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts
    @Clair_Flair same ! I voted for like 20 minutes and almost every other look is someone with the antlers hair! Great looks too! Did I miss some announcement ? 
    IOS Player 
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,025 Posts
    Yay @stacy9491! :)
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    I just want this SYS to end.... Its defenelty not going good for me :(
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • livyxlivyx Registered Users, Member 834 Posts
    edited December 2019
    Omg I’m so mad right now! I submitted a look but after clicking nothing happened, so I exited my game and now my ticket is gone, without my look being submitted! 

It’s the first time that it happens to me but I saw some other dolls relate the same issue in previous SYS. Glu, please do something about it! The TB are already frustrating but if you add the ticket issues to the mix, it’s even more disappointing and unfair. I’m currently 4th behind 3 TB and without my 13th look, I can say goodbye to the dress.

Edit: my WiFi was just fine so that's not it

@KalindaKing
    iOS player since December 2014 🇫🇷🇵🇱
  • ellyelephantellyelephant Registered Users, Member 442 Posts
    After my 13th look I’m tied for 1st with my ticket buyer. If she doesn’t submit another look I’m definitely willing to skip my 14th ticket to tie with her! But we’ll see how that goes lol
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I know it’s anyone ‘s game till it’s over.  Even a chill group can blindside you at the last minute...so just sending good vibes to all the forum dolls for luck, and no blindsides.   <3
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • sheridansheridan Registered Users, Member 129 Posts
    @oopsididitagain hey, sorry I’ve been at work all day! But it got 47! Not bad really, I think more than anything it’s bevause it’s red, I think light blue is doing well in this sys! I also looooove the dress it’s so beautiful 😍
  • KassKass Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    Hi dolls! Long time lurker but first time posting. I know it usually takes a while for votes to come in, but I came home and hurried and submitted a look before I put away my groceries. I came back 10 minutes later and my look had already finished voting. Does that ever happen?
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    @Kass on the last day they usually come in more quickly!
  • KassKass Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    @jhabs Thank you so much!
    After my 13th look I’m tied for 1st with my ticket buyer. If she doesn’t submit another look I’m definitely willing to skip my 14th ticket to tie with her! But we’ll see how that goes lol
    Sike she submitted a new look
  • dotti_hdotti_h Registered Users, Member 614 Posts
    Glu, why do you think that the average of 52.5 votes is not enough to be the first in TS?🤔
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    dotti_h said:
    Glu, why do you think that the average of 52.5 votes is not enough to be the first in TS?🤔
    Because glu doesn’t care about competition, they care about profits. This is why I think TS items will never be available for diamonds. If they make them available for diamonds, I think there would be less ticket wars, which would mean less money for them🙄
  • SmuckiesSmuckies Registered Users, Member 582 Posts
    I didn’t start this SYS until Saturday afternoon. Not because I love the TS hair, but because I’ve lost soo much interest in this game as it got boring losing to TBs every week. Despite starting over 48 hours late, I still can’t escape a TB who freaked out when I passed her and now is over 100 points ahead within the last hour. This.is.so.boring. 

But I will say, I felt better by not worrying about SYS thurs/Friday. I’m tired of babysitting the game during my weekends and worrying about TBs. Last week was the first time I got 1st in 3 months, that isn’t right.  I think I will start doing this every week unless I really love the last earnable. Glu, you ruined this game with your greediness, and it seems like every week the SYS threads get less and less replies and excitement, it’s pretty clear many players have gotten tired of it too. 
    iOS player since July 2014 
  • Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    Looks 9-14 

Android
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    13-14 looks 
    these are my best scores! 
    fingers crossed I’ll be able to stay 2nd 🤞🏼🤞🏼

Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

😐😐😐
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,025 Posts
    :( oh no, @ellyelephant
    I'm so sorry.. that bites. :/
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    edited December 2019
    Me Sunday morning: I'm going between 1st and 2nd, maybe I'll stay in the top 5, maybe even top 3!
    Me Sunday night opening to ticket buyers: Never mind

I seriously don't think I'll ever come in 1st again. It's already been 4 months and even when my looks have averaged over 50, it doesn't matter cause I don't buy a huge ticket pack (or be a hacker).

PS be on the lookout for my doppleganger since apparently she's being used both at the beginning of SYS events and the end as shown last wk! Wouldn't it be nice to have some of her votes....
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    livyx said:
    Omg I’m so mad right now! I submitted a look but after clicking nothing happened, so I exited my game and now my ticket is gone, without my look being submitted! 

It’s the first time that it happens to me but I saw some other dolls relate the same issue in previous SYS. Glu, please do something about it! The TB are already frustrating but if you add the ticket issues to the mix, it’s even more disappointing and unfair. I’m currently 4th behind 3 TB and without my 13th look, I can say goodbye to the dress.

@KalindaKing

A few times this weekend I hit submit and it didn't do anything so I had to tap submit again for it to go thru. However this morning I noticed I only had 11 looks submitted not 12 so I think one of my looks last night didn't take but used a ticket anyway. My timer was not stopped so it's not that I missed a submission. 

Luckily I have enough points to stay in top 5 for the dress
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    livyx said:

@KalindaKing

A few times this weekend I hit submit and it didn't do anything so I had to tap submit again for it to go thru. However this morning I noticed I only had 11 looks submitted not 12 so I think one of my looks last night didn't take but used a ticket anyway. My timer was not stopped so it's not that I missed a submission. 

Luckily I have enough points to stay in top 5 for the dress.
    This happened to me exactly @soundpretty. It was a little wonky. I can attest. Lol.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Ryley1eRyley1e Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    I do NEED this dress, so, hopefully my group stays the same, in the last 10 minutes I went from the third to 4th. Fingers cross dolls, I'm loving the dress so badly. 
  • Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    I've been first most of the weekend after passing two tb's and of course the last hour one of the tbs submitted an extra ticket. I was hopeful I'd actually come in first for once, I've never gotten first place bc I'm always grouped with ticket buyers. I actually was really considering buying a ticket but I don't even love the hair prize, I'd never wear it, it would have literally been just to spite the first place ticket buyer. So not even worth it. She can have that thin, knock off Ariana Grande hair, I'll be really happy with just the dress. Too bad I won't win enough opal dye to use for a dress though. 
    - Emmy