🗳️SYS - 12/12/19 - Let's Dress for the Winter Ball! ❄️

Comments

• alyssa123alyssa123 Registered Users, Member 62 Posts
    I hate that it’s been months and even though I do well, there is always a ticket buyer to steel my top spot. The whole time I got pretty high scores almost averaging 50, but I knew I could never win. Something needs to change because there is never any chance at winning🙄🙄
  • AVINXXAVINXX Registered Users, Member 257 Posts

Wont even get the dress😭😭😠
    I play two games: Annie on IOS and Lottie on Android! 
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    @AmandaMKkh girl lucky you 😍😍😍😍 beautiful look doll. Usually when I resubmit the same look it usually scores poorly for me 😅😅😅😅
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• jaylesejaylese Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    got first place, only bought one ticket. i don’t really like the hair, ponytails are soooo thin
  • julia19julia19 Registered Users, Member 802 Posts
    This dress is so pretty ❄️

• KatWalkerKatWalker Registered Users 174 Posts
    I didn’t feel like playing this morning and missed a ticket, so I’m kinda surprised I still got third. I would have gotten second if I hadn’t missed the ticket, so I’m bummed I missed out on the opal dye, but first was never in the question since a ticket buying doll had like 4x my score.

join my KK:H Discord chat server here!
    iOS player. add me in game on FB!
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    I came in 1st and 2nd, just barely :) 

The pigtails are weird but cute 💜

My best and worst scores:

• FilipaKKHFilipaKKH Registered Users, Member 516 Posts
    I was lucky enough to come in 1st place as there were no ticketbuyers. What I really wanted the most were the 5 opal dyes and the dress, so I'm happy! 

Lovely dress 💞

🇵🇹 • no longer a kkh player & not active on the forum • 🏳️‍🌈
  • candydotscandydots Registered Users, Member 115 Posts
    I got third place, and I'm really happy about it cause the dress is super pretty!
    I had two ticket-buyers in my group, one who only purchased/used 1 ticket at the beginning of the event--and another who at least used two at the beginning... but then she spent/used a lot more tickets in the last few hours of the event because she ended up with over a 500 point lead on the 2nd place girl (for the entire event, she had 30-40 point lead on the 2nd place girl)... She could have still won the event without spending all those tickets today for an extra 500 points.
    🌙🌟 Free iOS player since July 2018 🧡 KKH Ranking: A+++ 🌟🌙

• lis22lis22 Registered Users, Member 68 Posts
    Got fourth place. Not a big fan of the dress but it’s lovely.

• dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    I was keeping an eye on a doll from my TS who I suspected was a ticket buyer and I was right, she ended up snatching first place from another doll who I also believe bought tickets. Anyway, c'est la vie! 

I got third place so I'm happy with my dress and my one drop of opal dye lol

Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • hyamihyami Registered Users, Member 120 Posts
    I actually missed a ticket (why can’t the timer stop at 3 at least during Christmas while we are spending time with friends & family).  I thought I wasn’t even going to make it to the top 5, and by some miracle I actually did so great in SYS, I actually got first place!  Don’t like the hair, but what a miracle.

My doll’s insta: Hyami.kkh 
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    Ok, I just saw this in my pic...

Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • beachespeachesbeachespeaches Registered Users 698 Posts
    I got 2nd! Here’s my looks 9 - 14 plus my new dress 😊 I really like it 

My doll's name is Bea!
    iOS player since the release
    Level 99
    #FixTheWine
  • JaelynJaxJaelynJax Registered Users 624 Posts
    Well my doll ended up in third place both of the ticket buyers were fighting it out with each other 

Daily iOS Player: Level 55
    🌻NubianQueen🌻
    Platform: iOS
    Send Message for Add
  • Maree_kkhMaree_kkh Registered Users, Member 723 Posts

The secret is I’m wearing sneakers under the dress because otherwise just the toes on one foot stick out 🌝
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    I don’t care for the first place hair at all so I just laughed as the TB thought she needed a 150 point cushion to win.  I happily finished in 2nd place. 

@Naimonster  Dixie  @SugarK  @thelifeofRaeRae

Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    Arianna Grande vibes! ✨ 
    love this dress!!
    thallisa said:
    jaylese said:
    got first place, only bought one ticket. i don’t really like the hair, ponytails are soooo thin
    You bought a ticket to get #1 prizes when you don't even like the hair? So just f*** someone who lost because of your extra ticket and loved the hair, right? 

not that deep 😟
    oh & i bought a ticket when i was in 6th place. wasn’t aiming for first place, i was good with second. but it was my first sys so i submitted every free ticket too, btw. thank u 🥳
  • karina_kkhkarina_kkh Registered Users, Member 91 Posts
    here are my best & worst scores. i only *really* wanted the dress but managed to get 1st place for the first time ever!!! 🥳✨ 

。・*. android. level 41  .*・。 
    thallisa said:
    @jaylese doesn't have to be deep to be annoying as hell lol
    like i said, bought a ticket when i was in 6th place, if i was in 1st, 2nd or 3rd, i wouldn’t have bought one lol