🗳️SYS - 12/12/19 - Let's Dress for the Winter Ball! ❄️

Comments

• TheKylieTheKylie Registered Users, Member 531 Posts
    After someone told me about this, I can’t unsee...

Omg i’ve been waiting for someone to post about this😂
  • melissakkhmelissakkh Registered Users, Member 1,043 Posts
    As she already said, she bought a ticket to get in top five- not to intentionally get 1st while not liking the prize. 
  • jaylesejaylese Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    As she already said, she bought a ticket to get in top five- not to intentionally get 1st while not liking the prize. 
    👏🏼👏🏼, thank u for understanding love. we love people with comprehension
  • pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    jhabs said:
    i seriously wish there was a place where only legit players could go to talk about this game.. coming here every week seeing people with a hacked game on here is.. exhausting. 
    I just hit the agree button like a thousand times
    I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me: https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarks 🧚🏼‍♀️✨💞
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    If only y’all knew how many times I’ve hit agree & like on this forum just to find out that I had already done it, accidentally undone it, and then had to do it again. I wish the button turned a different color or something for my forgetful self lol
    OMG that happens to me all the time lol
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    My TS was frustrating this week. 1 TB from the start, a 2nd came out of nowhere in the last 12 hours & they had a little battle (I actually enjoy that part lol). I was 43 points from 1st 😩 I was sooo tempted to use a  ticket, but I guess its not worth it. But more honestly my games so laggy that i just ran out of time 😂 I will never understand the logic of the 1st TB, doll who was buying tickets from the start, only to come 2nd by 11 points. What's one more?

The dress is really beautiful, congratulations to everyone who got it and sorry to everyone who didn't. 

Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • StevieCurryStevieCurry Registered Users, Member 759 Posts

It was a very very close game for my group and i'm very lucky to have gotten 1st 😊  Everyone's looks were amazing so i didn't think that i would win. Also it's the first time i managed to get all the earnable SYS items!

The hair is just so cute! 💕
    ios • free player since november 2019 ❀
    ♡˚✧˳⁺⁎ ⁎₊✧༚♡
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    We're models, of course we can breathe underwater. With @Kylie.B @Stefani_H and sorry I've forgotten the beautiful blonde and everyone's in the wrong order 🙈

Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • breakkhbreakkh Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    I got really lucky, i got 1st this week by just 2 points. Im really happy because i got 1st last week but then the opal dye just disappeared when i tried to use it😦 I barely got a response from the admins and no help at all, so if anyone won the opal dye i recommened dying it outside of the sys booth, and asap because if its gone you arent getting it back. I used it on the mermaid dress 

• carzhacarzha Registered Users, Member 15 Posts
    How is it only your first sys if you’re level 21? jaylese said:
    oh & i bought a ticket when i was in 6th place. wasn’t aiming for first place, i was good with second. but it was my first sys so i submitted every free ticket too, btw. thank u 🥳

carzha said:
    How is it only your first sys if you’re level 21? jaylese said:
    oh & i bought a ticket when i was in 6th place. wasn’t aiming for first place, i was good with second. but it was my first sys so i submitted every free ticket too, btw. thank u 🥳

hey! (: where does it say level 21 at & the first one i decided to participate/ try in
  • carzhacarzha Registered Users, Member 15 Posts
    jaylese said:
    i love the top look. it’s my favorite one out of the four but the voters love the cliché dress  :#

carzha said:
    jaylese said:
    i love the top look. it’s my favorite one out of the four but the voters love the cliché dress  :#

i forgot i posted these 😭lol, but yea. i been playing the game for three months now & decided to participate 
  • ciaraxciarax Registered Users, Member 334 Posts
    yay i got the dress, 3rd place 
  • CryingKimCryingKim Registered Users, Member 466 Posts
    It’s been a while since I won first place! No offense but its so satisfying to win against all the TBs in my group like you won first without spending any moolah 😂

🌺 your Filipina girl│ign: Gazini iOS daily player since 2015│let's be friends~! 🌺

• jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    @jaylese earlier in this thread you posted a couple screenshots that shows you’re level 21: 

You have a great wardrobe for level 21! Lots of kollection items, this weekends items, multiple gowns from these christmas boxes 😍😍
    @mikaylachimo is a mood❤️
  • Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    Dear Daria G'Alien, I hope you're enjoying that thin hair you dropped so much dough on 🤪
    I came in second place. I hope the opal dye will stay around for a while, not sure what I'll  do with 3 drops of opal dye otherwise. Other than the rocky start I had, I scored fairly well the rest of this SYS for the most part. I love the TS dress, def not crying over the hair. Here's my best, worst, and 3 of my favorite looks of this SYS. Didn't have many things in white or icy blue so I did a lot of red, gold, green and deep blue colors.  
    - Emmy
  • Clair_FlairClair_Flair Registered Users, Member 181 Posts
    @Clair_Flair same ! I voted for like 20 minutes and almost every other look is someone with the antlers hair! Great looks too! Did I miss some announcement ? 
    Yeah, we probably skipped the memo on do stylish looks wear hair with antlers and you will be good! LOL. 
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    I Love love love the dress 😍
    I managed to surpass a ticket buyer that it’s always a reason to be proud of myself 😆 but of course as always 1st place ticket buyer, not that I cared about the hair but this is so annoying!!
    Put a cap on TS!!!!!

@Carol Davida thank you 💕 
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    @VioletDreams we made it! 😂
    I came in second place behind a ticket buyer of course but I'm sooo happy 🎉

I bought the gold confetti aura with diamonds and I love it, it's so beautiful 💕
    Android
  • livyxlivyx Registered Users, Member 834 Posts
    edited December 2019

Somehow managed to get 4th even after loosing a ticket for no reason, the dress is so pretty! I’m not even bummed to not getting 2nd as I would be without loosing a ticket, I’m just happy that I got the dress
    iOS player since December 2014 🇫🇷🇵🇱
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    edited December 2019
    There was a ticketbuyer from the start in my group -like usual- but I was able to catch up everytime just before she bought more tickets. I went to sleep as no 2 and woke up after the event ended as no 4... so annoying I mean I had an average of 51,8 but that is useless when there are multiple ticketbuyers in the group.

Here are my looks 5-14:

Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Clair_FlairClair_Flair Registered Users, Member 181 Posts
    I went to sleep and missed the ticket war😂 nothing changed for me, i knew i would not win, but i’m sad I’ve missed the entertainment LOL.  

• Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    @Clair_Flair same ! I voted for like 20 minutes and almost every other look is someone with the antlers hair! Great looks too! Did I miss some announcement ? 
    Yeah, we probably skipped the memo on do stylish looks wear hair with antlers and you will be good! LOL. 
    Lol, I saw so many antler hairstyles with vampire teeth.... Like what on Earth was that about??? Are vampire reindeer a thing? 💀 
    - Emmy
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts

Really happy with the dress. 😃 
    IOS Player