🗳️SYS - 12/12/19 - Let's Dress for the Winter Ball! ❄️

Comments

• AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    Got second place to a TB in first (I think just a bundle buyer but same). The dress is really cute!

Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    🇫🇷  French gal ⛵ Avid sailor 🐱 Cat owner 🍣 Sushi lover 🏛️ Museum worker 
  • BellaKKHBellaKKH Registered Users, Member 589 Posts
    Had a really chill group since the beginning, most with lovely looks and on theme. 
    My average was 47 for the event, and I managed to be #1 right until the last few hours of the event, where a random doll in the purple bikini thing came in from nowhere snagging herself first place with a nearly 200 point lead. 
    The other dolls in my group were all dressed for the winter ball and played really well, it was all quite close as there was really only 10-20 points between all of us in the top 5. 
    So we Styled accordingly. New #1 just Spent. I will now forever call this event “Spend Setters”. 
    Just a shame we can’t even use the opal dye on a dress bc there’s not enough! Nice dress though

• Clair_FlairClair_Flair Registered Users, Member 181 Posts
    Savagekkh said:
    Bear_KKH said:
    @Clair_Flair same ! I voted for like 20 minutes and almost every other look is someone with the antlers hair! Great looks too! Did I miss some announcement ? 
    Yeah, we probably skipped the memo on do stylish looks wear hair with antlers and you will be good! LOL. 
    Lol, I saw so many antler hairstyles with vampire teeth.... Like what on Earth was that about??? Are vampire reindeer a thing? 💀 

They are vein-deer.

🤓 (ats right. I got dad jokes)
    Badum-ts......

• MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    My final two looks.

Finished in 3rd. Had a chilled group again this week which was nice. Dress is cute and am grateful for another drop of opal dye. Hopefully next week I’ll have enough to dye a dress 😂

I play on iOS
  • kadamisiakadamisia Registered Users, Member 1,086 Posts

At first I didn't like this dress, but I'm OBSESSED with it right now. I love the color of it 😍
    IOS player
    🦥 English isn't my 1st language 🦥
  • ciaraxciarax Registered Users, Member 334 Posts
    kadamisia said:

At first I didn't like this dress, but I'm OBSESSED with it right now. I love the color of it 😍
    the dress is the official representation of the opal dye 
  • kadamisiakadamisia Registered Users, Member 1,086 Posts
    @ciarax you're right, I didn't think of that! And because I won't get nearly enough opal dye to actually use it on a dress in the nearest future, at least that's something! ❤️
    IOS player
    🦥 English isn't my 1st language 🦥
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Im glad this SYS is now over!
    It was defenetly one i strugled alot! My looks were amazing BUT Facebook KKH playres decided they werent x.x
    Specially since i really wanted the TS hairstyle... Still i somehow miraculasly ended up in 4th!
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • vxnxsvxnxs Registered Users, Member 99 Posts
    This was my group at half an hour to go when I still had one ticket left to submit. 

I got a 52 which gave me a total of 659 but seeing my number go up must have scared her into buying more tickets when she didn’t have to spend a single thing and we’d both have won 😂 I’m not too stressed about the hair but would have liked the dye. 

Number 3 submitted hella cute looks but funnily enough 4 & 5 were initially ticket buyers who laid off toward the end so I assume they just got the bundle.

ANYWAY... my best, second worst (already posted my worst which got a 40 earlier lol) and favourite of this week. 

• sarahleesarahlee Registered Users, Member 454 Posts

I’m not a fan of that hair but I’m so happy I came in 1st place 😍
              🍒 IOS player since June 2019 🍒
            🍇 English isn’t my first language 🍇
  • KkhEMPKkhEMP Registered Users, Member 190 Posts
    Hi there, new here 👋🏼
    I can't see the TS ranking :( So sad, i really wanna get at least some reward🙈
  • paperdollpaperdoll Registered Users, Member 41 Posts
    2nd place 🙂
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    Omg your profile picture 🥺🥺 @paperdoll
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• lilvivlilviv Registered Users, Member 428 Posts

The top 4, maybe 5 people in my group were ticket buyers. None of us had a fair shot at any of the prizes. This is supposed to be fun for who again? 
  • KortyKorty Registered Users 360 Posts
    @alyssa123 you deserved 1st place in our group, all your looks were fab! 
    I landed in 4th place, and I’m really happy with the white dress 

Daily iOS player since July 2014
    From Italy 🇮🇹🍕🍝
  • melissakkhmelissakkh Registered Users, Member 1,043 Posts
    As she already said, she bought a ticket to get in top five- not to intentionally get 1st while not liking the prize. 
    I haven’t been following this thread, so when I saw the commotion yesterday I thought it was about ticket buying and nothing else. I had no idea what the actual problem was. I apologize 
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    KkhEMP said:
    Hi there, new here 👋🏼

Has this happened before? Im not sure if anything can be done now that sys is finished. If it happens again next week post it ASAP and tag kalindaking, or send her a PM
    Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • PlantWitchPlantWitch Registered Users 374 Posts
     I had very good scores this week, with my 14 free tickets my final score was 750, which was my highest total ever.... But I still didn't win because the girl in 4th submitted a large ticket pack in the last hour....it reeeeaallllyyy sucks to watch someone's looks change over and over and know that all the effort you put in meant nothing.
    I'm just tired of trying and losing to possible hackers... 
    🧡🤍💗
    they/she
    android
    pm for add info!
  • oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts
    I feel like this whole thing could be solved (not really, but a solid compromise) if Glu would just use the top 14 looks for TS.  These TBs submitting billions of looks are never on theme, so that would at the very least give non-TBs a shot. I also wouldn't have to vote on off-theme TBs wearing their bathing suits to formal winter balls, getting minuscule amounts of votes, and still winning because they did it 37 times.  TBs would have to actually try to get as many votes as non-TBs with actual good looks, and at least there would be some type of balance.
    KkhEMP said:
    Hi there, new here 👋🏼

Has this happened before? Im not sure if anything can be done now that sys is finished. If it happens again next week post it ASAP and tag kalindaking, or send her a PM
    No this has never happened before. I have already contacted glu customer service and they basically told me to wait until one of their team members has time for me 😅
    You really think that nothing can be done coz sys is over? That'd be sad ☹️
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    When did you start it? You only have 2 looks submitted so it may not have been enough time to pair you with any players, or there weren't enough players who started that late to form a list. Not sure if that's the problem, but that would be my guess.
  • alyssa123alyssa123 Registered Users, Member 62 Posts
    @Korty thanks! You deserved better too. There was someone last minute that just beat me to second in the last 5 minutes but it’s fine since I probably wouldn’t have used that hair very often
    When did you start it? You only have 2 looks submitted so it may not have been enough time to pair you with any players, or there weren't enough players who started that late to form a list. Not sure if that's the problem, but that would be my guess.
    Oh that's possible! I started pretty late, i think there was less than an hour left 🤔
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    edited December 2019
    Some of my best sys looks :love:

Issa vibes 😍😍😍😍

Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• TheBolaTheBola Registered Users, Member 194 Posts
    edited December 2019
    I don't know if the first place is a ticket buyer or not, but I wasn't really feeling the hair so I'm not mad at all and congrats to the girl and to everyone else. I haven't been in top 5 for so long which is so weird to me because I remember when SYS just started (the testing period) I was in the first place often. Congrats to all the girls and I really wish glu would somehow make a double SYS (same prizes but one has ticket buyers competing and the other has the folks that don't spend money on tickets). I am sure that ticket buyers competing would increase their profit lol 
    P.s. I know that I can only dream about it 😂 I wish all of you a lot of luck for the next SYS 🤗

Edit: if any girl that recognizes herself on this photo wants me to remove it, I'll gladly do it. 
    I have a question guys, how do you post so many looks if you don't buy tickets? I thought there are only 2 free tickets🤔
  • ellyelephantellyelephant Registered Users, Member 442 Posts
    KkhEMP said:
    I have a question guys, how do you post so many looks if you don't buy tickets? I thought there are only 2 free tickets🤔
    Theres 14 free tickets. After you submit 1 of the 2 you start out with, you get 1 ticket every 6 hours.
  • Clair_FlairClair_Flair Registered Users, Member 181 Posts
    Now that apocalypses of vampires with antlers is over, i can remember to show my 9-14 looks. In i never went past 50s, but im glad that i have at least middle forties as an average. 

I got bored with silver/blue (didn’t have much dye to begin with to transform outfits) so i did not bothered to unlock the “used” gowns. 
    In all....this is my first SYS with TB that are that obvious....and sneaky...🤦🏼‍♀️🤪
    congrats to dolls who managed to win the dress/hair👌🏻
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    I mostly ignored the light blue/silver memo, but I did ok! I felt the voting booth had a lot of good looks and my scores were a little lower than usual. I can submit formal looks in my sleep at this point; those are always the easiest SYS events for me. But they don’t inspire me a lot! I was very happy to use the new SYS dress dyed red and the gold mermaid dress dyed opal (they did better on the second use).