🎆KK:H v10.6 Update!

Comments

• MiyuriMiyuri Registered Users, Member 287 Posts
    Thanks @KalindaKing
    I just watched 2 videos to test if it had changed and I got k-stars! Fingers crossed that it’s back to normal! I’ll wait for confirmation before I do some more in case it was just luck.
    🇫🇷 in 🇰🇷
    Platform: iPadOS 17.2
    Current level: 93
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    edited December 2019
    I just realized that on Facebook we had a "Rewards for Kstars" button on the Kstar purshace part and we no longer have it LOLZ! I mean that button never worked sooo...
    Can we just get equal rights as iOS and Android??? I mean Facebook is porbably the hardest platform to play KKH so i feel we should be rewarded aswell! I know Facebook KKH players are a very minimal percentage but still, we love and play the game like other platforms so i think we should be able to be treated the same!
    Not to mention that we never had a working photobooth!
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts
    Question! Can auras & the winter breath be used multiple time in SYS or does it lock up? Just curious because I don't own any yet.
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,023 Posts
    The auras don't lock @oopsididitagain. :)
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    A suggestion I've mentioned before that a future update could use is actually giving RT something to do in the game. He seems to just exist to tell people when they got a new award and once you have all of them there's nothing else for him to be around for. 
    Platform: Android

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited December 2019
    well everyone who plays met Kalinda in  a weekend event I think about 2 years ago?  So, just as we all met Simon and Maria, and Lisa Love, And Johnny Black(?)we all meet Kalinda King in game.  If you haven;t gotten there yet, you’re in for some fun.   <3
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    edited December 2019
    Oh, I was only responding about whether non forum members would wonder who Kalinda King was. I disagree because we did meet her in game.  Now appropriateness is subjective, so I bow out of that one. ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    I hear you on that @Savagekkh and I have a hard time believing players are upset because their free pants came via a npc representing a doll we know who knows us, vs a reality star who is in so many ventures you know she isn’t picking up the phone to say Oh Glu: be sure and say something is from me.   

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • MiyuriMiyuri Registered Users, Member 287 Posts
    Nope, videos for k-stars are not fixed…
    It looks like they switched the reward back from energy to k-stars, good, I got 2 or 3.
    But they didn’t fix the issue where the video doesn’t play. After these 2-3 k-stars, all my videos have been lost, nothing happens when I tap "watch"…
    🇫🇷 in 🇰🇷
    Platform: iPadOS 17.2
    Current level: 93
  • SavagekkhSavagekkh Registered Users 569 Posts
    I hear you on that @Savagekkh and I have a hard time believing players are upset because their free pants came via a npc representing a doll we know who knows us, vs a reality star who is in so many ventures you know she isn’t picking up the phone to say Oh Glu: be sure and say something is from me.   

I don't wanna make this into a big thing, but Naimonster did Express that it was at least a let down. And I agree. Some of us like the frivolity of fantasy that includes us as Kim's best friend... even when I wouldn't really want to be her friend in real life. It's fun to pretend I'm a questionably-moraled, super rich actress/model/mogul who still has time to somehow work shifts at my clothing store, and my kids only require one or two bolts of energy which is great cuz I'm so busy dealing with billionaires fighting to date me, whether I have a husband or not... but I digress. 

The only reason I made a joke is because I know Nai has always appreciated a bit of sarcasm and wouldn't take it as me being dismissive. 
    edited December 2019
    XI like Kalinda’s gifts better. She can call my games anytime.

edited because it's too close to Christmas. <3
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Maria2019Maria2019 Registered Users, Member 387 Posts
    All I want for Christmas is the opportunity for my doll to date Cassio. My doll will happily dump husband #3 for him :D Maybe that could happen next year? I think a lot of us would like that.

On the subject of Kalinda, I prefer her calls. I will hold my hands up and admit though that I have never actually liked the Kardashians so I'm not bothered that Kim is barely featured in the game now. I just liked the concept of the game so I decided to download it. I'm sorry that her fans are annoyed though and I completely understand how they feel. I don't hate the family or anything. I'm just not a fan of any reality stars.
  • TiaTTiaT Registered Users, Member 170 Posts
    My husband is so boring lol. Don’t get me wrong he is so loving because I never get complaints, only whispers of sweet nothings. We date daily but he rarely pays for dates or gives gifts. He never gets mad at me either. 
    Like other players, I am wondering what it would be like to date Raul, Cassio or even some of the real life players I have seen in SYS. I wish there was more dialogue and storyline for my spouse. 

Playing daily on iOS 
    Facebook: 
    https://www.facebook.com/shaniqua.garvin.5 
    Kindness is free, sprinkle that stuff everywhere. 

• TheKylieTheKylie Registered Users, Member 531 Posts

👀
    Spoiler alert! That was sent early by mistake, but you can show your style in Times Square at the end of the month!
    Ohh thats the perfect New Years SYS <3
    I hope the one this year is somehow Christmas related :)
    I know yall iOS and Android cant be blamed for the lack of love KKH gives to us Facebook players but i feel like i am the voice of the Facebook KKH players here on the forum, probably because im one of the very few Facebook KKH players in the forum and because im the mos active of them all on here!
    I just wish we had equality like iOS and Adroid, or at least make our platform a lil better and a lil easier to play KKH on! We love the game as mutch as iOS and Android players!
    Im sory but i will keep on saying this entil us KKH Facebook players can get noticed :)
    Awww, come on in for a hug @lovelyEmma.  I feel for the FB players.  and you are the most visible here.  <3 Hoping your wishes come true. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Awww, come on in for a hug @lovelyEmma.  I feel for the FB players.  and you are the most visible here.  <3 Hoping your wishes come true. :)
    But its true!
    I feel like im the voice of Facebook KKH players here on the forum!!!